SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Dec 12 2016 02:19 PM
- Last Updated: Dec 17 2016 08:58 AM
- File Size: 2.56MB
- Views: 816
- Downloads: 150
Download The Horde Beta 1.2
This mod will tweak the amount of ALL the enemies in the game that are not plot related.
It effects creatures spawned by a script or placed in the map.
1) Place the zip file in your root Baldur's Gate 1/2 directory (where baldur.exe is), right click and select Extract Here. Then move the zip file to another location.
2) Open your Baldur's Gate 1/2 folder, and double-click 'SETUP-THE_HORDE.exe'. If there is no 'SETUP-THE_HORDE.exe' in this directory, you have extracted it to the wrong place.
3) This mod should be installed last and before generalized biffing.
If you want to uninstall the mod, just double-click again 'SETUP-THE_HORDE.exe' and press 'U' for uninstall.
The mod should work with BG1,BG2,TOB,BG1:EE,BG2:EE,EET.
Steam/GOG SOD dlc:
You can install it after merging SOD with BG1:EE installation.
Can find instructions HERE.
No idea, if someone knows how to install this on Beamdog version please mail me the instructions.
You can find the readme inside THE_HORDE folder.
What's New in Version 1.2 (See full changelog)
- Version 1.2
- made CROSS PLATFORM by the power of JAVA - tested on Windows and it works, need feedback from ppl with MAC OS and Linux
- Credits and Acknowledgements - Special thanks to the awesome people from Gibberlings3.
- Added Component - LESS DUPE DROPS - you can choose to restrict item drops from duplicated creatures
- Added Component - NO DUPE XP - you can choose to remove xp for killing duplicated creatures
- Fixed no duplicate on dialogue with null chars, some creatures that had dialogues was duplicated because their cre dialogue had null chars
- Now also duplicating creatures with dialogues that have no actions or triggers, in this case the creature is duplicated but it's dialogue field is deleted (need feedback)
- Restricted install to BG1,BG2,TOB,BG1:EE,BG2:EE,EET
- Version 1.1
- Made compatible with WeiDU install chain
- Version 1.0
- First public release
34 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)
1 members, 33 guests, 0 anonymous users