- Submitted: Dec 15 2016 02:48 PM
- Last Updated: Dec 15 2016 03:04 PM
- File Size: 862.04K
- Views: 609
- Downloads: 61
- Forum: forums.beamdog.com/discussion/
Download Do anything3 Votes
~"I always knew steam could blow!"
Some guy, to James Watt~
This is a technical demonstration mod, a mod for modders. There is no gameplay here. I show you previously unexplored functions of the Infinity Engine, and if "Do anything" is an overshot, it is not by far. You will be able to:
- Play the game without a protagonist or with any creature as the protagonist, including a monster or one of the NPC
- Copy any creature any number of times and include clones in the party
- Force any creature to join the party, with the ability to gain experience and levels
The screenshots are an illustration and the files in the mod (added on top of your Override folder) let you experiment with this magic on your own.
The functions are highly experimental and just discovered but they do work.
16 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 15 guests, 0 anonymous users