SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Mar 20 2017 03:14 PM
- Last Updated: Mar 20 2017 04:44 PM
- File Size: 887.29K
- Views: 153
- Downloads: 12
Download Pathfinder Hit Dice 1.0
Tweak Baldurs Gate Hit Die Pathfinder Bard Thief Mage Sorcerer
A mod that changes the Hit Dice of Mages, Sorcerer, Thieves, and Bards to use Pathfinder values:
Mages and Sorcerers use d6
Thieves and Bards use d8
Dragon Disciple use d8
Compatible with all of Beamdog's Enhanced Editions: Baldur's Gate 1, Siege of Dragonspear, Baldur's Gate 2. Partially compatible with Icewind Dale, except for Character Creation flavor text.
The mod is divided into two parts: “Pathfinder Hit Dice” installs all the gameplay files, and “Patch Class Descriptions” which changes the class descriptions. You can just install the first part if you are worried about a dialog.tlk conflict.
“Pathfinder Hit Dice” gives you three options based on what Hit Roll tweaks you may have made.
1. “Normal Rolls” is for the vanilla game and any game where you have not modded the manner in which HP is granted. (You get normal rolls with the altered Hit Dice)
2. “Average Rolls” is if you have the “Higher HP on Level Up: Average Rolls” component of Tweaks Anthology installed. (You are granted the Average roll of the altered Hit Dice)
3. “Maximum Rolls” is if you have the “Higher HP on Level Up: Maximum Rolls” component of Tweaks Anthology installed. (You are granted the Maximum roll of the altered Hit Dice)
Standard weidu mod. Place in game directory and run setup.
42 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 42 guests, 0 anonymous users