Jump to content


Changes in 1pp v4.2.0

Version v4.2.0
  • Added "1pp.ini" metadata file to support AL|EN's "Project Infinity".
  • Replaced `AUTHOR` keyword with `SUPPORT`.
  • Added missing `REQUIRE_PREDICATE` conditions to avoid installing components in inaccurate games or if required components are not installed.
  • Added components `DESIGNATED` numbers and `LABELS`.
  • Added "always.tpa" library.
  • Commented code as much as possible.
  • Replaced `GAME_IS` conditions with variables checks to speed up install time.
  • Configuration installation options have been moved into "1pp-config-default.ini" file.
  • Integrated and improved all BWP Fixpack fixes (thanks Lollorian, The Imp and others!).
  • Split huge [400] "Core updates and item patches" component into smaller ones for more comfortable readability and maintenance (checking 2500 or 3000 lines is easier when you search a glitch or a bug in more than 16000 lines of code!).
  • Added BG2 Fixpack and ToBEx compatibility.
  • Added partial Item Revisions, Spell Revisions and IWDification compatibility in a rather soft way: As SR, IR and IWDification are still beta versions, I gave up trying to write a plain compatibility with them. It would be certainly obsolete in a few months, therefore a waste of time.
  • Added and/or improved 1PP crossmods compatibility (BG1 NPC Project, Bolsa, Darron, Improved HaerDalis Swords, Rolles, Ruad, Song and Silence, Stuff of the Magi, The Unusual Oddities Shop).
  • Fixed typos and misspellings preventing a few items to be patched (or patching wrong ones...).
  • Coding simplification: Replaced macros with functions whenever possible. Copied entire folders instead of infinite lines of code. Grouped actions or patches with `ACTION_FOR_EACH` and `PATCH_FOR_EACH` whenever possible. Used new and more efficient WeiDU functions (not released when Erephine wrote this mod) and Gwendolyne's patch functions to optimize coding (e.g. `ADD_ITEM_EQEFFECT`, `ALTER_EFFECT` and `ALTER_ITEM_HEADER` replace so many lines of codes!). Avoided copying and overwriting the same files again and again...
  • Re-formated and updated all readme files (1pp now supports translated readmes).
  • Added French translation (Gwendolyne).
  • Added Russian translation (prozh).
  • Traification.
  • Removed unused files.
  • Reorganized folder architecture tree: created sub-folders to sort paperdolls .BAM files according to creature types.
  • Lower cased files.
  • Updated WeiDU installer to v246.
  • Uploaded mod to official Spellhold Studios GitHub mirror account.
Version v4.2.0
  • Added "1pp.ini" metadata file to support AL|EN's "Project Infinity".
  • Replaced `AUTHOR` keyword with `SUPPORT`.
  • Added missing `REQUIRE_PREDICATE` conditions to avoid installing components in inaccurate games or if required components are not installed.
  • Added components `DESIGNATED` numbers and `LABELS`.
  • Added "always.tpa" library.
  • Commented code as much as possible.
  • Replaced `GAME_IS` conditions with variables checks to speed up install time.
  • Configuration installation options have been moved into "1pp-config-default.ini" file.
  • Integrated and improved all BWP Fixpack fixes (thanks Lollorian, The Imp and others!).
  • Split huge [400] "Core updates and item patches" component into smaller ones for more comfortable readability and maintenance (checking 2500 or 3000 lines is easier when you search a glitch or a bug in more than 16000 lines of code!).
  • Added BG2 Fixpack and ToBEx compatibility.
  • Added partial Item Revisions, Spell Revisions and IWDification compatibility in a rather soft way: As SR, IR and IWDification are still beta versions, I gave up trying to write a plain compatibility with them. It would be certainly obsolete in a few months, therefore a waste of time.
  • Added and/or improved 1PP crossmods compatibility (BG1 NPC Project, Bolsa, Darron, Improved HaerDalis Swords, Rolles, Ruad, Song and Silence, Stuff of the Magi, The Unusual Oddities Shop).
  • Fixed typos and misspellings preventing a few items to be patched (or patching wrong ones...).
  • Coding simplification: Replaced macros with functions whenever possible. Copied entire folders instead of infinite lines of code. Grouped actions or patches with `ACTION_FOR_EACH` and `PATCH_FOR_EACH` whenever possible. Used new and more efficient WeiDU functions (not released when Erephine wrote this mod) and Gwendolyne's patch functions to optimize coding (e.g. `ADD_ITEM_EQEFFECT`, `ALTER_EFFECT` and `ALTER_ITEM_HEADER` replace so many lines of codes!). Avoided copying and overwriting the same files again and again...
  • Re-formated and updated all readme files (1pp now supports translated readmes).
  • Added French translation (Gwendolyne).
  • Added Russian translation (prozh).
  • Traification.
  • Removed unused files.
  • Reorganized folder architecture tree: created sub-folders to sort paperdolls .BAM files according to creature types.
  • Lower cased files.
  • Updated WeiDU installer to v246.
  • Uploaded mod to official Spellhold Studios GitHub mirror account.
(Previous Version)
No changes have been recorded in this version
(Previous Version)
No changes have been recorded in this version
(Previous Version)
No changes have been recorded in this version
(Previous Version)
No changes have been recorded in this version
(Previous Version)
No changes have been recorded in this version
(Previous Version)
No changes have been recorded in this version
(Previous Version)
No changes have been recorded in this version