• Please log in to reply
388 replies to this topic

#1 Leomar

Leomar
  • 1720 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 10:30 AM

BiG World Project (BWP) v7.0

Entire installation instructions for the Baldur's Gate Megamod

The BiG World Project aims to merge all games of the Baldur's Gate series and the additional contents created by its community in one massive adventure, including a modification of BG1 to run BG1 with the more modern engine of BG2, plus the added functionality of ToB expansion. Now all new functions which are introduced only with BG2 are also available for BG1. This signifies, BG1 uses just like BG2 the same graphic arts, the same character kits, the same magic and the same rules. Now even for those which know BG1 by heart this is a new play experience. Besides, it also includes an additional transition from BG1 to BG2. And all this can expanded with additional mods.

BiG World Project is constantly going through changes to acquire a more stable and bug free version with every new update.

For German gamers you can visit our German forum.

Here you get all what you need for a megamod installation (click me).
- BiG World PDF-Manual (in Englisch and German)
- BiG World Setup (for an easy installation)
- BiG World Installpack (contains the installation commands)
- BiG World Fixpack (fixes bugs in mods)
- BiG World Textpack (for foreign languages (currently German only))

The current instructions are divided into the following versions:

BGT Minimal-version
This minimal installation is very easy and fast done. You don't need anything to know about the BG mods. Install this version to play BG1 with the BG2 game engine until the end of ToB. We recommend this version to gamers, who has not played BG, yet. Only the BiG World Setup will offer this version and it depends on the Standard-version. The following mods will be installed with this version:
BG2 Fixpack, Baldur's Gate Trilogy and Restored Textscreen Music with the Language Pack.

Recommend-version
The recommend mods depends on recommendations from gamers and modders from different BG game forums. This version is a small megamod and a solid basis. This version alone gives you much new game-experience and content and if you wish you can add some more of your lovely choosen mods to it. Only the BiG World Setup will offer this version and it depends on the Standard-version. The mods for this version are marked green in the Linklist and the BiG World Setup.

Standard-version
Herewith you can install all mods which have not an absurd degree of difficulty or known bugs. You can take all these Standard-mods or choose the ones, you like. The Install.bat installs only the mods you have extracted into the BG2 main directory. The mods for this version are marked green and blue in the Linklist and the BiG World Setup.

Tactic-version
With this installation you can add mods and components to the Standard-version that make above all the fights with the enemies more difficult and, therefore, are thought for experienced gamers. The mods for this version are marked orange in the Linklist and the BiG World Setup.

Expert-version
This version tries to fathom the feasible and includes all available mods of the Standard- and the Tactic-version and additional the mods, which are bugged at the moment. You have a 100% chance of running into bugs and/or CTDs (crash to desktop). The mods for this version are marked grey in the Linklist and the BiG World Setup.

With the "BiG World Setup" you can do a BG2 only installation with all these versions, too (except the BGT Minimal-Version).

This project is in development. Beginners should keep absolutely to the instructions, while experienced players with some efforts, tests and bugfixing can also create their own version of the BiG World.

Step by Step Instructions

BG1 installation
- Make a full installation of BG1 and Tales of the Sword Coast
- Should be installed in C:\Games\Baldur's Gate
- Patch it with BioWare?s official ToSC patch v5512
- Start BG1, make your settings, create a character and make a quicksave with Q in Candlekeep
- Quit the game

BG2 installation
- Make a full installation of BG2 and Throne of Bhaal
- Should be installed in C:\Games\BGII - SoA
- Patch it with BioWare?s official ToB patch v26498
- Start BG2 and ToB, make your settings, create a character and after the autosave quit the game

Important: Don't change the BG graphic-options or not more then the supportet 800x600 resolution of BG. You can get crashs to desktops (CTDs) if you take a higher resolution as 800x600. When you want to play in a higher resolution take the Widescreen Mod.

Begin the installation
  • Download the BiG World Setup
  • Start the "BiG World Setup" and follow the on-screen instructions (the Setup runs the "BiG World Install.bat" automatically)
  • Play your megamod.

Note:
The BWP-Tools were created for Windows 2000 upward, so you can use them on Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7, only.

We are glad about every suggestion and every criticism which serves to improve the BiG World Project.
The BiG World Project Team is available for you at any time in the forums.

Greetings Leonardo Watson and Leomar

Edited by Leomar, 23 August 2009 - 01:42 AM.

A Megamod does not mean that you can play all of the mods or all of their content,
but you have more choices or paths through the game.
- Chevalier

BiG World Project - Big Baldur's Gate World

#2 Leomar

Leomar
  • 1720 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 10:31 AM

New in v7.0

Updated English and German guide
  • The mods and the components in the manuals are marked in black, orange and grey for the BWP-versions Standard, Tactic and Expert.
  • The first component of Ascension can be installed with the Standard-version. All the other components with the Tactic-version only.
  • Turnabout moved to the Standard-version, because of the Ascension change.
  • The first component of "Rogue Rebalancing" must not more installed before NEJ2. Now, the component will be installed together with the other components later.
  • "BG1 Adventure Pack" and "BG1 CoM Forge/Item Upgrade" are BGT compatible, now.
  • "Edwin Romance" is fixed now and can be installed after "Gavin NPC", therefore it moved to the chapter "BG2 NPC-Related Mods".
  • "Tsujatha NPC" is fixed now and can be installed after "Gavin NPC", therefore it moved to the chapter "BG2 NPC Mods".
  • Combatibility problem with some BG2 mods fixed, so that all BG2 mods can be installed after SCS, now. The SCS and Ding0?s Quest Pack?s AI-improvements problem is not solved with this, because here exists another compatibility problem.
  • "BGSpawn System" moved after "BGT Tweak Pack".
  • "gMinion", "Spell Revisions", "Ding0?s Quest Pack" und "Sword Coast Stratagems" moved to the "BG2 RULES, TWEAKS AND SPELLS".
  • "Divine Remix" is fixed, so that "Tower of Deception" can be installed before it; therefore it moved to the chapter "BG2 Quest Mods".
  • "Dark Ritual" moved to the chapter "BG2 Tactical Encounters".
  • Munchmod is fixed and changed to the Standard-version.
  • Chapter "17. BG2 More NPC Mods" is introduced and therefore we arranged the BG2 NPC mods anew.
  • "Tashia Remix", "Chloe NPC" and "Kivan and Deheriana Companions for BG2" moved to the chapter "BG2 NPC Mods".
  • "Iylos NPC", "Crossmod Banter Pack" and "Ascalons Breagar 3rd component" moved to the chapter "Kelsey/Solaufein Related NPC Mods".
  • "Imoen?s Romance" is BGT compatible now and is included in the normal installation-order. This was the last mod you must have to install after the BG1 transition before and therefore we removed the Post-Install.bat.
  • BGT-Music moved for easier uninstallation to the end of the whole installation.
  • Additional changes of the installationorder.
  • "Thrown Hammers" is BGT compatible now.
  • Now, we use the "Generalized Biffer" from "The Bigg" to biff the files for a smoothly running megamod.
  • Now, you can clean up your BG2 folder with the new "BiG World Clean-Up.bat". The tool deletes all not needed mod-files.
Updated "BiG World Installpack v7.0"
  • Updated "BiG World Install.bat"
  • "Widescreen Mod" adjustments at the beginning of the installation
  • Removed "BiG World Post-Install.bat"
  • New: "BiG World Clean-Up.bat"
Updated "BiG World Fixpack v7.0"
  • BGT-compatibility-fixes for "BG1 Adventure Pack"
  • BGT-compatibility-fixes for "BG1 CoM Forge/Item Upgrade"
  • BGT-compatibility-fixes for "Thrown Hammers"
  • BGT-compatibility-fixes for "Imoen?s Romance"
  • Some compatibility fixes
  • Some small mod-corrections
Updated "BiG World Textpack v7.0"
  • German translation for "BGSpawn System" of Cronox
  • Option for the general revised German translation by Cronox
  • Some small corrections
Updated mods
  • One Pixel Productions v2.66
  • The Stone of Askavar v1.4
  • Expanded Thief Stronghold v2.16
  • The Tortured Soul Quest v4
  • Adalon?s Blood - Silberdrachenblut v5
  • Assassinations v6
  • Tower of Deception v3.2
  • Domains of Dread v2
  • Improved Asylum v0.93
  • Bag Bonus v1.0.2
  • Heart of the Wood v6
  • Return to Trademeet Item Pack v1 with translations
  • Blood of the Martyr v4.1
  • Konalan?s Tweaks v2
  • Tsujatha NPC v11
  • Sir Ajantis NPC for BG2 (Beta) v0.2.18
  • Yasraena NPC v9
  • Allison One-Day NPC v1.8
  • Anishai One-Day NPC v1.3
  • Jerry Zinger Show v2
  • Adventures in Papperland v4
  • Shed?s Mods v1.01
  • Quallo v1.11
  • cbisson?s Familiar Pack v6
  • Authentic Mischievous Fairy Dragon v6
  • Ghost v2
  • Homeward Bound v2 with translations
  • Yikari NPC v1.4
  • Rogue Rebalancing v4.1
  • aTweaks v2.5
  • BPSeries v3.1
Added new mods
  • BG1 Adventure Pack v1.06
  • BG1 CoM Forge/Item Upgrade v1.02
  • Er?vonyrah v1.3
  • Jan?s Alchemy v2
  • Sorcerer?s Place Collection v8
  • Haldamir NPC (Alpha) v0.5
  • Vildra One-Day NPC v1
  • Jandor NPC v2
  • Branwen NPC v1.2
  • Thrown Hammers v1
  • Generalized Biffing v1
Included again
  • Eldoth NPC v1.1
  • Roar NPC v1.11
  • Teddy NPC v1.12
  • Arnel?s Nalia Romance v1.06
Deprecated Mods
  • Mid Biff v2.1 and End Biff v2.1, because we?re using "Generalized Biffing", now.
Greetings Leonardo Watson and Leomar

Edited by Leomar, 04 May 2009 - 08:10 PM.

A Megamod does not mean that you can play all of the mods or all of their content,
- Chevalier

#3 dreamer2007

dreamer2007
  • 430 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 12:23 PM

Wow Version 7.0 :D ! I am very happy to see it and thank you for it's release! Great work, BWP team! :cheers: Although I am in the BG2 part, after playing the whole BG1 part, of an older version of BWP, I am really tempted to try this new version (like I was tempted in the past with other versions and almost always gave in to the temptation :P ), especially to familiarize myself with the great new tool BWS :D.

#4 Leomar

Leomar
  • 1720 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 08:38 PM

Wow Version 7.0 :D ! I am very happy to see it and thank you for it's release! Great work, BWP team! :cheers: Although I am in the BG2 part, after playing the whole BG1 part, of an older version of BWP, I am really tempted to try this new version (like I was tempted in the past with other versions and almost always gave in to the temptation :P ), especially to familiarize myself with the great new tool BWS :D.

Thanks for your nice comment (like everytime :D ).

Happy gaming. :)

Greetinghs Leomar
- Chevalier

#5 manwe858

manwe858
  • 139 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 09:09 PM

Question about the BP-Balancer, How exactly does the random removal of items from mods work? What if I wanted to keep all the installed items from the various mods?

Oh, by the way, it's really amazing to see how far this project has come and how active the community of modders for this game still is. Thanks for all the hard work :). Cheers.

#6 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 03:27 AM

What if I wanted to keep all the installed items from the various mods?

You open the BiG World Install.bat with text editor like the Notepad, search this line:
%IFS%BP-Balancer%S%BP-Balancer%L%0%SK% 3 8 13 16 18 21 24 27 30 | %M%
And replace it with this:
%IFS%BP-Balancer%S%BP-Balancer%L%0%SK% 3 8 13 16 17 21 24 27 30 | %M%
So you actually just replace the 18 with 17...

Install Component 16 [Installing files needed for the components of the group "Balancing XP and items of
several mods?]? [I]nstall

Install Component [Restore original BG1 creatures' XP and items]? choose one:[2]
17 1] Keep custom items from other Mods
18 2] Also remove SOME (partly random) overpowered custom items from other Mods
19 3] Also remove ALL custom items from other Mods (will not affect quest relevanted
items)

Edited by Jarno Mikkola, 03 May 2009 - 03:33 AM.

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#7 manwe858

manwe858
  • 139 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 05:56 AM

Ah, I see, thanks!

#8 Leomar

Leomar
  • 1720 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 08:22 PM

What if I wanted to keep all the installed items from the various mods?

You open the BiG World Install.bat with text editor like the Notepad, search this line:
%IFS%BP-Balancer%S%BP-Balancer%L%0%SK% 3 8 13 16 18 21 24 27 30 | %M%
And replace it with this:
%IFS%BP-Balancer%S%BP-Balancer%L%0%SK% 3 8 13 16 17 21 24 27 30 | %M%
So you actually just replace the 18 with 17...

Install Component 16 [Installing files needed for the components of the group "Balancing XP and items of
several mods?]? [I]nstall

Install Component [Restore original BG1 creatures' XP and items]? choose one:[2]
17 1] Keep custom items from other Mods
18 2] Also remove SOME (partly random) overpowered custom items from other Mods
19 3] Also remove ALL custom items from other Mods (will not affect quest relevanted
items)

This is for general, only. If you want the items from the big BG1 mods, too, you need to change this for each mod:

Install Component [Item and XP Balancing for 'Dark Side of the Sword Coast (v2.00)']? choose one:
20 1] Keep custom items
21 2] Also randomly remove SOME overpowered custom items (will not affect quest rel evanted items)
22 3] Also remove ALL custom items from other Mods (will not affect quest relevanted items)

Install Component [Item and XP Balancing for 'Northern Tales of the Sword Coast (v1.60/1.61)']? choose one:
23 1] Keep custom items
24 2] Also randomly remove SOME overpowered custom items (will not affect quest relevanted items)
25 3] Also remove ALL custom items from other Mods (will not affect quest relevanted items)

Install Component [Item and XP Balancing for 'Secret of Bone Hill (v2.10)']? choose one:
26 1] Keep custom items
27 2] Also randomly remove SOME overpowered custom items (will not affect quest relevanted items)
28 3] Also remove ALL custom items from other Mods (will not affect quest relevanted items)

Install Component [Item and XP Balancing for 'DrizztSaga (v1.0)']? choose one:
29 1] Keep custom items
30 2] Also randomly remove SOME overpowered custom items (will not affect quest relevanted items)
31 3] Also remove ALL custom items from other Mods (will not affect quest relevanted items)

The new Install.bat code:
%IFS%BP-Balancer%S%BP-Balancer%L%0%SK% 3 8 13 16 17 20 23 26 29 | %M%

With these changes the items are untouched and you will get the XP balancing, only.

Greetings Leomar

Edited by Leomar, 04 May 2009 - 08:23 PM.

- Chevalier

#9 new(Mike)

new(Mike)
  • 122 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 09:07 PM

when i use BWP7.0 to install bg mods, there is such error message as follows:

"Installing [Underdark Mage Duel]
Extending game scripts ...
Extending game scripts ...
Copying and patching 1 file ...
Copying 1 file ...
Copying and patching 2 files ...
Copying 1 file ...
Copying and patching 3 files ...
Copying and patching 4 files ...
Compiling 1 dialogue file and 3 scripts ...

[tb#quest/udmage/compile/tb#udrow.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 433 column 8-77
Near Text: )
[CheckStatLT] argument [WIZARD_PROTECTION_FROM_MAGIC_WEAPONS] not found in [Stats.IDS]

[tb#quest/udmage/compile/tb#udrow.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 611 column 1-72
[CheckStatLT] argument [WIZARD_PROTECTION_FROM_MAGIC_WEAPONS] not found in [Stats.IDS]

[dialog.tlk] created, 129405 string entries

SUCCESSFULLY INSTALLED Underdark Mage Duel"

the version of " The Bigg Quest Pack " is 2.02.

when i use BWP5 OR BWP6, there isn't such error messages.

i don't know how to resolve it, please help, thank you very much.

Edited by new(Mike), 04 May 2009 - 10:17 PM.

#10 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

• 10911 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 11:32 PM

error message as follows:

[tb#quest/udmage/compile/tb#udrow.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 433 column 8-77
SUCCESSFULLY INSTALLED Underdark Mage Duel"

I don't know how to resolve it, please help, thank you very much.

That's an error in the game internal library, it does nothing really bad, some creatures and AI's just don't recognize a creature or character having PfMW on them, so they might act stupid... so it's nothing grand, and other mods might add that to the library and the mod still installed, so there is a chance that some other mod actually corrects this...

Now, the question comes, what mods did you have installed before that? So open the WeiDU.log with Notepad, and copy paste the list. This is important because most likely, you do not have the mod that installs the library, like the bg2fixpack.

Darn, I should have read a little further, you are right of course.

Edited by Jarno Mikkola, 04 May 2009 - 11:40 PM.

#11 new(Mike)

new(Mike)
  • 122 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 02:57 AM

Jarno, thank you very much, when i find this error message, i stopped my installation.

i will install BWP7.0 again ,then post my weidu log and BiG World Debug.

the bg2fixpack i have installed.

i'm a chinese player,some mod is chinese edition,but these isn't error messages when i install these chinese mods.

my weidu log is as follows :

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #0 // 颠峰之战 v1.41 (需要 ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1 // 更强的阿巴济戈(Abazigal) (非必须, 需要 ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2 // 原始版本更强的狄摩高根(Demogorgon) (非必须, 需要 ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #3 // 更强的葛罗姆尼尔(Gromnir) (非必须, 需要 ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #4 // 更强的伊菈赛菈(Illasera) (非必须, 需要 ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #5 // 更强的雅加苏拉(Yaga-Shura) (非必须, 需要 ToB)
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // BG2 Fixpack - Core Fixes: v8 BWP Ascension patch
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // BG2 Fixpack - Game Text Update: v8 BWP Ascension patch
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // BETA Core Fixes (please check the readme!): v8 BWP Ascension patch
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #100 // Party Gets XP for Sending Keldorn to Reconcile With Maria: v8 BWP Ascension patch
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #101 // Improved Spell Animations: v8 BWP Ascension patch
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #102 // Cromwell's Forging Actually Takes a Day: v8 BWP Ascension patch
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #103 // Mixed-Use Dagger Fixes: v8 BWP Ascension patch
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #104 // Ghreyfain's Holy Symbol Fixes: v8 BWP Ascension patch
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #106 // Giants Receive Penalties When Attacking Halflings, Dwarves, and Gnomes: v8 BWP Ascension patch
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #108 // Remove Second Attribute Bonus for Evil Path in Wrath Hell Trial: v8 BWP Ascension patch
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #109 // Corrected Summoned Demon Behavior: v8 BWP Ascension patch
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #110 // Additional Script Fixes: v8 BWP Ascension patch
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #111 // Bard Song Fixes: v8 BWP Ascension patch
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #112 // Wizard Slayers Cause Miscast Magic on Ranged Attacks: v8 BWP Ascension patch
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #113 // Additional Alignment Fixes: v8 BWP Ascension patch
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #114 // Change Free Action to Protect Against Stun: v8 BWP Ascension patch
~SETUP-BDTOBV166.TP2~ #0 #3 // IMPROVED COPPER CORONET: BWP v6 Fix
~SETUP-BDTOBV166.TP2~ #0 #4 // RESTORED DAK'KON'S BLADE: BWP v6 Fix
~SETUP-BDTOBV166.TP2~ #0 #5 // Improved Nymph (Woodland Being) Script by Goeran Rimen: BWP v6 Fix
~SETUP-BDTOBV166.TP2~ #0 #7 // Baldurdash Fix Pack for ToB, v1.66 WeiDU - BG2Fixpack adjustment: BWP v6 Fix
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #0 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female elves w. leather armour [EFB2]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #1 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female elves w. chain mail [EFB3]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #2 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female elven cleric w. plate armour [EFC4]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #3 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female elven fighter w. plate armour [EFF4]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #4 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female human unarmoured [HFB1]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #5 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female human w. leather armour [HFB2]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #6 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female human w. chain mail [HFB3]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #7 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female human cleric w. plate mail [HFC4]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #8 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female human fighter w. plate mail [HFF4]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #9 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female human unarmoured mage [HFW1]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #10 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * female human mage w. light robe [HFW2]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #11 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * fixed halfling progression [IFB1, IFB2, IFB3]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #12 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * fix frame error on cleric plate [IFC4]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #13 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * dwarves w. chain mail [DMB3]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #14 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * male elves w. chain mail [EMB3]
~1PP_AVATARS/SETUP-1PP_AVATARS.TP2~ #0 #15 // 1PP: Avatar fixes * male human w. leather armour [HMB2]
~SETUP-TDD.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Darkest Day, v1.12
~SETUP-SOS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shadows Over Soubar: 1.13
~SETUP-CTB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Check The Bodies: 1.11
~SETUP-CTB-CHORES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Candlekeep Chores: 2.2
~SETUP-CTB_FF.TP2~ #0 #0 // Check the Bodies Fast Forward, v1.1 (for CtB v1.8 or later)
~SETUP-TS-BP.TP2~ #0 #0 // TORTURED SOULS v6.10 (BP Compatible Version)
~SETUP-ROT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Region Of Terror, v2.1
~SETUP-ROT.TP2~ #0 #1 // Region Of Terror Kit Pack
~SETUP-BGT.TP2~ #9 #0 // 博德之门三部曲 - 核心: 1.07
~SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // 黑暗剑湾2.15 原汉化:广木木,更新:Archenemy: v215
~SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #100 // Dark Side Interparty Banter: v215
~SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #200 // Extended NPC Soundsets -> Additions only: v215
~SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #400 // Alternate Bardo Portrait: v215
~SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #410 // Alternate Bub Snikt Portrait: v215
~SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #420 // Alternate Conchobhair Portrait: v215
~SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #430 // Alternate CuChoinneach Portrait: v215
~SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #440 // Alternate Ferthgil Portrait: v215
~SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #450 // Alternate Jet'laya Portrait: v215
~SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #460 // Alternate Keiria Portrait: v215
~SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #470 // Alternate Skeezer Portrait: v215
~SETUP-DSOTSC.TP2~ #0 #480 // Alternate Thorfinn Portrait: v215
~SETUP-NTOTSC.TP2~ #0 #0 // 北部剑湾BGT Weidu版 1.70a 汉化:Archenemy: v1.70a
~SETUP-NTOTSCV171.TP2~ #0 #0 // Fix NTotSC Issues: v1.71
~SETUP-BONEHILL.TP2~ #0 #0 // 埋骨丘的秘密v2.10 (需要BGT-Weidu或Tutu): v2.40
~SETUP-BONEHILLV245.TP2~ #0 #0 // Bone Hill Mod Upgrade (Requires Bonehill Core Package): v2.45
~DRIZZTSAGA/DRIZZTSAGA.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Drizzt Saga for Tutu/BGT v1.0
~DRIZZTSAGA/DRIZZTSAGA.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install Worldmap v6 Support
~SETUP-VAULT.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Vault (erebusant's rework for BGT compatibility): v7
~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Baldur's Gate Mini-Quests and Encounters Mod: 4.1
~SETUP-TGC1E.TP2~ #0 #0 // 暗灰帮三部曲第一部:烛光,BGT-WeiDU edition v1.8 -> 普通版本
~SOA/SETUP-SOA.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Stone of Askavar: 1.4
~SETUP-BG1ADVENTURE.TP2~ #0 #0 // bg1adventure: LW-BGT
~SETUP-BG1ADVENTURE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Harder Enemies: LW-BGT
~SETUP-COMFORGE.TP2~ #0 #0 // CoM Forge: LW-BGT
~SETUP-THALAN.TP2~ #2 #0 // Thalantyr - ItemUpgrade
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ice Island Level Two Restoration: 7
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Mysterious Vial: 7
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Additional Elminster Encounter: 7
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Safana the Flirt: 7
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Appropriate Albert and Rufie Reward: 7
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Place Entar Silvershield in His Home: 7
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #11 // Scar and the Sashenstar's Daughter: 7
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Quoningar, the Cleric: 7
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #14 // Edie, the Merchant League Applicant: 7
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #15 // Flaming Fist Mercenary Reinforcements: 7
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Creature Corrections: 7
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Creature Restorations: 7
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Creature Name Restorations: 7
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Minor Dialogue Restorations: 7
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #20 // Audio Restorations: 7
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Store, Tavern and Inn Fixes and Restorations: 7
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #22 // Item Corrections and Restorations: 7
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #23 // Area Corrections and Restorations: 7
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #24 // Permanent Corpses: 7
~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #27 // Sarevok's Diary Corrections: 7
~SETUP-TOA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tales of Anegh (Weidu) v1.02beta2: 1.02beta2
~GBTHFKP/GBTHFKP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Expanded Thief Stronghold: v2.16
~SETUP-AJOCMOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // AjocMod Weidu v1.5
~SETUP-TTSQ.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Tortured Soul Quest - WeiDU: v4
~SETUP-PLANARSPHEREMOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // PlanarSphereMod v2.6c: v2.6c
~SETUP-PLANARSPHEREMOD.TP2~ #0 #1 // Planar Sphere Store: v2.6c
~SETUP-PLANARSPHEREMOD.TP2~ #0 #2 // Waukeen's Promenade Store: v2.6c
~SETUP-PLANARSPHEREMOD.TP2~ #0 #3 // Planar Sphere Return v2: v2.6c
~TB#QUEST/TB#QUEST.TP2~ #0 #0 // The curse of Mprolla the spammer
~TB#QUEST/TB#QUEST.TP2~ #0 #1 // The curse of Mprolla the cheater
~TB#QUEST/TB#QUEST.TP2~ #0 #3 // Underdark Mage Duel
~SETUP-SPGAUNT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Spellhold Gauntlet
~SETUP-SPGAUNT.TP2~ #0 #1 // Irenicus Waiting in Spellhold
~SETUP-SPGAUNT.TP2~ #0 #3 // Interjections for Spellhold Gauntlet (dialogue by Liam)
~TOD/SETUP-TOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tower Of Deception Mod (Requires Throne Of Bhaal)
~TOD/SETUP-TOD.TP2~ #0 #1 // Improved Astral Shard Guardian
~TOD/SETUP-TOD.TP2~ #0 #2 // Encounter with Ustrain
~DC/SETUP-DC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dungeon Crawl, v4
~ASSASSINATIONS/SETUP-ASSASSINATIONS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Assassinations mod for Baldur's Gate II, v6
~FADINGPROMISES/SETUP-FADINGPROMISES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Fading Promises version 1 - 23Dec2007: v1 BWP Fix
~SETUP-AZENMOD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Azengaard Tactical Encounter (erebusant's revamp): v5
~SETUP-AZENMOD.TP2~ #0 #1 // Enhanced Trademeet Crypt: v5
~SETUP-AZENMOD.TP2~ #0 #2 // Enhanced Chateau Irenicus: v5
~SETUP-COM_ENCOUNTERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Chosen of Mystra's Encounters (Requires Throne of Bhaal)
~SETUP-DSOA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kensai Ryu's Deeper Shadows of Amn v2.2
~SETUP-DSOA.TP2~ #0 #1 // Difficult Brown Dragon
~SETUP-DSOA.TP2~ #0 #2 // Improved Copper Coronet
~SETUP-DSOA.TP2~ #0 #4 // Ghost Shadow Dragon
~SETUP-DSOA.TP2~ #0 #6 // Grothgar the Red Dragon
~SETUP-DSOA.TP2~ #0 #8 // Curse of the Underground Shade Lord
~SETUP-DOFD.TP2~ #0 #0 // DofD: v2
~IMPASYLUM/SETUP-IMPASYLUM.TP2~ #0 #0 // Improved Asylum Mod for BG2:ToB
~IMPASYLUM/SETUP-IMPASYLUM.TP2~ #0 #1 // Spellhold Lich
~IMPASYLUM/SETUP-IMPASYLUM.TP2~ #0 #2 // Improved Player Scripts
~SETUP-FIRKRAAG.TP2~ #0 #0 // Super Firkraag Mod for BG2
~SETUP-DARKRITUAL.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dark Ritual
~SETUP-DARKRITUAL.TP2~ #0 #1 // Improved Cult of the Unseeing Eye
~SETUP-DARKRITUAL.TP2~ #0 #2 // Improved Harper Fight
~SETUP-DARKRITUAL.TP2~ #0 #3 // CoM Store 1
~SETUP-XIEDU.TP2~ #0 #0 // 亵渎v1.0
~SETUP-D2ITEM.TP2~ #1 #0 // Jamella的暗黑装备库
~SETUP-YLITEMS.TP2~ #0 #0 // YLITEMS
~SETUP-LICH.TP2~ #0 #0 // 巫妖商人v1.1 (需要安装巴尔王座)
~SETUP-EXNEM.TP2~ #0 #0 // Exnem Vault v5, Install Items
~SETUP-EXNEM.TP2~ #0 #1 // Add items to creatures
~SETUP-EXNEM.TP2~ #0 #2 // Add items to areas (affects SOA areas only - not BGT, TDD, CtB, etc. areas)
~SETUP-FR_ROV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Freedom's Reign (SoA or ToB): BWP v6 Fix
~SETUP-FR_ROV.TP2~ #0 #1 // Reign of Virtue (ToB): BWP v6 Fix
~SETUP-TZSHOP01.TP2~ #0 #0 // 华丽魔法商店
~SETUP-ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #0 // 安姆的阴影物品升级
~SETUP-ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #1 // 巴尔王座物品升级
~SETUP-SPITEMPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Davoran的法术包
~SETUP-SPITEMPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // 暗影之魔法术包
~STUFFOFTHEMAGI/SETUP-STUFFOFTHEMAGI.TP2~ #0 #0 // Stuff of the Magi: v2.4
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #3 // "Cat and Mouse" (Bodhi hunts you in Spellhold) by Ghreyfain: v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Kalah and What He Was Promised: v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gorje Hilldark and the Extended Illithium Quest: v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // The Pai'Na/Spider's Bane Quest: v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Restored Crooked Crane Inn: v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Restored Encounters: v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Artemis Entreri in Bodhi's Lair: v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Corrected "Xzar's Creations": v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Restored Hell Minions, by SimDing0: v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Corrected BAMs and Scripts: v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Corrected Character Names and Biographies: v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Restored Minor Dialogs: v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Restored Bhaalspawn Powers, by David Gaider: v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Throne of Bhaal Minor Restorations: v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #24 // Sarevok's Remorse: v18
~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #20 // Extended ToB Item Descriptions: v18
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // General AI Improvements: BWP Fix 6.0.6
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Creature & Area Improvements -> All Creature & Area Improvements: BWP Fix 6.0.6
~SETUP-SPELL50.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Spell-50 Mod: (扩展法术能力至50级) translated by barkingdog
~SETUP-SPELL50.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Spell-50 Mod: 少数持续法术扩展至20级
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Detectable Spells: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #20 // Allow enemy AI to detect the party's magic items: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #30 // Correct various errors on race, class etc: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #1001 // Make Protection from Normal Missiles block magical missiles -> Only +1 and better missiles penetrate Protection from Normal Missiles, and +1 missiles are replaced by nonmagical Masterwork versions: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #2000 // Make elemental arrows more like their BG2 counterparts: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #2020 // Re-introduce potions of extra-healing: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #3001 // Standardise spells: BG1 vs BG2 -> Introduce BG2 spell scrolls into BG1: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #3050 // Better NPC management: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #3070 // Move NPCs to more convenient locations: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Remove blur effect from displacer cloak: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #5000 // Smarter general AI: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #5010 // Better calls for help: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #5024 // Potions for NPCs -> Three quarters of the potions dropped by slain enemies break and are lost: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #5033 // Smarter mages -> Mages use spells from BG1 and BG2; mages pre-buff: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #5043 // Smarter priests -> Priests use spells from BG1 and BG2; priests pre-buff: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #5050 // Smarter deployment: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #5060 // Harder giant and phase spiders: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #5070 // Smarter sirines and dryads: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #5080 // Slightly harder carrion crawlers: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #5090 // Smarter basilisks: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6000 // Improved doppelgangers: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6010 // Tougher Black Talons and Iron Throne guards: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6020 // Improved deployment for parties of assassins: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6030 // Dark Side-based kobold upgrade: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6040 // Relocated bounty hunters: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6050 // Improved Ulcaster: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6060 // Improved Balduran's Isle: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6070 // Improved Durlag's Tower: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6080 // Improved Demon Cultists: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6090 // Improved Cloakwood Druids: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6100 // Improved Bassilus: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6110 // Improved Drasus party: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6120 // Improved Red Wizards: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6130 // Improved Undercity party: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6140 // Improved minor encounters: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6150 // Tougher chapter-two end battle: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6160 // Tougher chapter-three end battle: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6170 // Tougher chapter-four end battle: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6180 // Tougher chapter-five end battle: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6190 // Tougher chapter-six end battle: v12
~SETUP-SCS.TP2~ #0 #6200 // Improved final battle: v12
~SETUP-RES_FIXER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Resource Fixer: v1
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #0 // Big Picture AI/Enhancement Mod, version 177 weidu (beta): BWP v6 Fix
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #1 // Improved Suldanessallar: BWP v6 Fix
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #2 // Improved Spellhold: BWP v6 Fix
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #3 // Wand of Orcus Add-In: BWP v6 Fix
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #4 // Improved Small Teeth Pass, by Kensai Ryu: BWP v6 Fix
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #5 // Improved Kangaxx Encounter, by Kensai Ryu: BWP v6 Fix
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #6 // Kensai Ryu's Improved Crypt King: BWP v6 Fix
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #7 // Kensai Ryu's Gnome Fighter/Illusionist in the Docks: BWP v6 Fix
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #8 // Improved Random Encounters, by Gebhard Blucher and Kensai Ryu: BWP v6 Fix
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #9 // Gebhard Blucher's Lich in the Docks: BWP v6 Fix
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #10 // Red Badge, Poison-Based Encounter, by Westley Weimer: BWP v6 Fix
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #11 // Kuroisan the Acid Kensai, by Westley Weimer: BWP v6 Fix
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #12 // The Ritual, by Westley Weimer: BWP v6 Fix
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #13 // Improved Xvart Village, for BGT-weidu: BWP v6 Fix
~SETUP-BPV177-TOBFIX.TP2~ #0 #0 // BPv177 TOB Trigger Fix
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #3 // 强化鲨化鱼人城: BWP v6 Fix
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #32 // Mike Barnes的强化北方森林: BWP v6 Fix
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #33 // Mike Barnes的行军山脉: BWP v6 Fix
~SETUP-TACTICS.TP2~ #0 #37 // 强化巨魔: BWP v6 Fix
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #11 // Improved Oasis II -> IO2 Dialogue & Combat Enhancement: BWP Fix 6.0.6
~SETUP-LONGERROAD.TP2~ #0 #0 // 悠久旅途(Longer Road)1.5版本
~SETUP-LONGERROAD.TP2~ #0 #2 // 恢复艾瑞尼卡斯在安姆阴影中的头像。
~SETUP-GRIMUARS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Grimuars for BG2 WITH TACTICS
~SETUP-GRIMUARS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Additional Grimuars Store
~SETUP-GRIMUARS.TP2~ #0 #4 // Tougher Gaal
~SETUP-GRIMUARS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Tougher Ardhata
~SETUP-REVISEDBATTLES.TP2~ #0 #0 // 强化战斗 - "erebusant 补丁" v6版
~SETUP-REVISEDBATTLES.TP2~ #0 #1 // 增强的崔斯特(Improved Drizzt)
~SETUP-REVISEDBATTLES.TP2~ #0 #2 // 增强的曼卡·碎石者(Improved Mencar Pebblecrusher)
~SETUP-REVISEDBATTLES.TP2~ #0 #3 // 增强的疯牧师(Improved Mad Cleric)
~SETUP-REVISEDBATTLES.TP2~ #0 #4 // 增强的杰拉特家族(Improved House Jae'llat)
~SETUP-REVISEDBATTLES.TP2~ #0 #5 // 增强的罗诺尔爵士(Improved Lord Roenall)
~SETUP-REVISEDBATTLES.TP2~ #0 #6 // 增强的主脑(Improved Master Brain)
~SETUP-REVISEDBATTLES.TP2~ #0 #7 // 增强的沙洛佛克怒魂(Improved Wraith Sarevok)
~SETUP-REVISEDBATTLES.TP2~ #0 #8 // 增强的科瓦尔,布雷格和阿拉吗斯(Improved Cohrvale, Bregg & Alamas)
~SETUP-REVISEDBATTLES.TP2~ #0 #11 // 强化红龙费尔克拉格FR_ROV兼容补丁 -> 增强的费尔克拉格(Improved Firkraag)
~SETUP-REVISEDBATTLES.TP2~ #0 #13 // 增强的火巨人 (Improved Fire Giants) (需要 ToB)
~SETUP-REVISEDBATTLES.TP2~ #0 #14 // 增强的暗影之王(Improved Shade Lord)
~SETUP-REVISEDBATTLES.TP2~ #0 #15 // 增强的崔米镇陵墓(Improved Trademeet Crypt)
~SETUP-REVISEDBATTLES.TP2~ #0 #16 // 增强的地下城(Improved Dungeon)
~SETUP-REVISEDBATTLES.TP2~ #0 #17 // 增强的神殿下水道战斗小队(Improved Temple Sewers Party)
~SETUP-REVISEDBATTLES.TP2~ #0 #18 // 增强的凯瑟·贾力(Improved Kiser Jhaeri)(需要 ToB)
~SETUP-REVISEDBATTLES.TP2~ #0 #19 // 增强的法拉赫(Improved Falahar)
~SETUP-REVISEDBATTLES.TP2~ #0 #20 // 增强的黑暗精灵角斗场(Improved Drow Pit Fights)
~SETUP-REVISEDBATTLES.TP2~ #0 #21 // 增强的五彩恶魔(Improved Chromatic Demon) (需要 ToB)
~SETUP-REVISEDBATTLES.TP2~ #0 #22 // 恶名骑士(Knights of Dark Renown)
~SETUP-REVISEDBATTLES.TP2~ #0 #27 // Modify .CRE Proficiencies, Abilities & Effects. 这个组件必须先安装
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #4 // Miscellaneous Enhancements: BWP Fix 6.0.6
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #5 // Additional Shadow Thieves Content: BWP Fix 6.0.6
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #6 // Alternative Harper/Xzar Plot: BWP Fix 6.0.6
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #7 // Extended Reynald Sequence: BWP Fix 6.0.6
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #8 // Intrigue In The Copper Coronet: BWP Fix 6.0.6
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #9 // Rahul Kanakia's Potion Quest: BWP Fix 6.0.6
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised Hell Trials: BWP Fix 6.0.6
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #13 // Saving Sanik In Brynnlaw: BWP Fix 6.0.6
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #14 // Burglary Of The Bookkeeper: BWP Fix 6.0.6
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #15 // New Fate For The Dryads' Acorns: BWP Fix 6.0.6
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #16 // The Tragedy Of Besamen: BWP Fix 6.0.6
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #17 // Further Slaver Involvement: BWP Fix 6.0.6
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #18 // Sending The Solamnic Knights Home: BWP Fix 6.0.6
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #19 // Nazariel The Lich: BWP Fix 6.0.6
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #20 // Reward Negotiation: BWP Fix 6.0.6
~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #21 // Infernal Thievery: BWP Fix 6.0.6
~G3ANNIVERSARY/SETUP-G3ANNIVERSARY.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Gibberlings Three Anniversary Mod
~SETUP-MTS_CRAPPACKV2.TP2~ #0 #9 // All-Blunt Dwarven Thrower by Kevin Dorner
~SETUP-MTS_CRAPPACKV2.TP2~ #0 #30 // Install Quest Pack Compatability patch by Moongaze
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #120 // Change Avatar When Wearing Robes or Armor (Galactygon): v7 BWP fix
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Detectable spells and effects (required for most other components): v8
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #2000 // Allow Spellstrike to take down a Protection from Magic scroll: v8
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #2010 // More consistent Breach spell (always affects liches and rakshasas; doesn't penetrate Spell Turning): v8
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #2020 // Antimagic attacks penetrate improved invisibility: v8
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #2030 // Iron Skins behaves like Stoneskin (can be brought down by Breach): v8
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #2041 // Modify the Harm spell so it does damage rather than reducing target to 1 hp -> Enemy and player Harm spells both do 150 hp of damage: v8
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #2050 // Make individual versions of Spell Immunity available, so that players can use them in Contingencies etc.: v8
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #2060 // Revert Greater Restoration back to only affecting one creature: v8
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #2070 // Blade Barrier and Globe of Blades only affect hostile creatures: v8
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #2080 // Cap damage done by Skull Trap at 12d6: v8
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Make Power-Word: Blind single-target: v8
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #2100 // Make Minute Meteors into +2 weapons: v8
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #2110 // Reduce the power of Inquisitors' Dispel Magic -> Inquisitors dispel at 1.5 x their level (not twice their level): v8
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #3080 // Faster Bears: v8
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #4004 // Increase the price asked by Gaylan Baele -> Gaylan wants 120,000 gold pieces: v8
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Make Freedom scrolls available earlier: v8
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #4030 // Retrieve Dropped Items from Hell: v8
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #4040 // Prevent party members from dying irreversibly: v8
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #5000 // Ease-of-use party AI: v8
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #5010 // Remove animation from the Cloak of Mirroring (leave it for other spells and effects that use the same graphic): v8
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6000 // Smarter general AI: v8
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6010 // Better calls for help: v8
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6021 // Potions for NPCs -> About half of all unused potions on dead enemies are retrievable by the party (the rest are assumed to break): v8
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6030 // Improved Spiders: v8
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6040 // Give fiends more staying power by increasing their hit points (this component has no effect unless Improved Fiends is installed): v8
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6050 // Improved fiends -> Fiends have fast, uninterruptable innate magic: v8
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6060 // Smarter genies -> Genies have fast, uninterruptable innate magic: v8
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6070 // Give Celestials slightly more staying power: v8
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6080 // Smarter celestials -> Celestials have fast, uninterruptable innate magic: v8
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6090 // Give dragons more staying power by increasing their hit points: v8
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6100 // Smarter dragons -> Dragons have fast, uninterruptable innate magic: v8
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6110 // Smarter beholders -> Give beholder rays some chance to "burn through" spell protections: v8
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6123 // Smarter mind flayers -> Illithids have enhanced damage resistance; Illithids can see through invisibility (matches Tactics mod): v8
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6130 // Improved Vampires: v8
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6135 // Smarter githyanki: v8
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6140 // Enemy mages use Simulacrum and Project Image spells (this component will have no effect unless you install Smarter Mages): v8
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6150 // Smarter Mages -> Mages cast some short-duration spells instantly at start of combat, to simulate pre-battle casting: v8
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6160 // Smarter Priests -> Priests cast some short-duration spells instantly at start of combat, to simulate pre-battle casting: v8
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6171 // Add high-level abilities (HLAs) to ToB mages -> All ToB mages who can cast 9th-level spells get HLAs: v8
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6181 // Add high-level abilities (HLAs) to ToB priests -> All ToB priests who can cast 9th-level spells get HLAs: v8
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6191 // Add high-level abilities (HLAs) to SoA mages -> All SoA mages who can cast 9th-level spells get HLAs: v8
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6201 // Add high-level abilities (HLAs) to SoA priests -> All SoA priests who can cast 9th-level spells get HLAs: v8
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6210 // Smarter Illasera: v8
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6220 // Smarter Yaga-Shura: v8
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6230 // Smarter Abazigal: v8
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6240 // Smarter Gromnir: v8
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6250 // Smarter Melissan: v8
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6260 // Give Ascension demons SCSII scripts and abilities: v8
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #6270 // Give Ascension versions of Irenicus and Sendai SCSII scripts and abilities: v8
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7000 // Improved Shade Lord: v8
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7010 // Spellcasting Demiliches: v8
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7020 // More resilient trolls: v8
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7030 // Increase difficulty of level-dependent monster groupings -> Mildly increased difficulty: v8
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7040 // Improved Random Encounters: v8
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7051 // Improved d'Arnise Keep ("Tactics Remix") -> Enhanced spirit trolls (as in Tactics): v8
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7060 // Slightly improved Faldorn: v8
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7071 // Improved Bodhi (Tactics Remix) -> Original Tactics Improved Bodhi with SCSII scripting: v8
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7075 // Party's items are taken from them in Spellhold: v8
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7090 // Improved Beholder hive (adapted from Quest Pack): v8
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7100 // Prevent resting in the Illithid city: v8
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7110 // Slightly Improved Drow -> Upgrade Ust Natha's defences: v8
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7120 // Slightly Improved Watcher's Keep: v8
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7130 // Improved Fire Giant temple: v8
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7140 // Enhanced Sendai's Enclave: v8
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7150 // Improved Abazigal's Lair: v8
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #7160 // Improved Minor Encounters: v8
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #100 // Eldoth reminds of Skie's ransom: 8
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #400 // Add Semaj's Cloak and Upgraded Koveras' Ring of Protection: 8
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #901 // Random activated traps in the pirate cave -> Install-time randomisation: 8
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Bags of the Sword Coast: 8
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1104 // Altered spawns -> Deactivate BGT-WeiDU spawns: spawns appear once: 8
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1200 // Arkion reacts to player's reputation: 8
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1300 // Coran responds to the death of a wyvern: 8
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1400 // More bandit scalps: 8
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1502 // Altered item shattering -> Make armor and shields shatter: 8
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1806 // Import more NPCs into Shadow of Amn: Skie: 8
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1813 // Import more NPCs into Shadow of Amn: Keiria Silverstring: 8
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #2001 // Protagonist's biography modifications -> Do not set BG1 biography for imported characters: 8
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #2100 // Exotic Weapons For Taerom: 8
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #2300 // Disable hostile reaction after charm: 8
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #2400 // Enemy items shatter: 8
~SETUP-BGTTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #2600 // Prevent access to Durlag's Tower from adjacent areas: 8
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #40 // Change Viconia's Skin Color to Dark Blue: v7 BWP fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Avatar Morphing Script: v7 BWP fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Weapon Animation Tweaks: v7 BWP fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements: v7 BWP fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game: v7 BWP fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections: v7 BWP fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Alter HP Triggers for NPC Wounded Dialogues: v7 BWP fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1090 // Exotic Item Pack: v7 BWP fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1130 // Reputation Resets in BG2 (BGT Only): v7 BWP fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1160 // Multiple Strongholds (Baldurdash) -> No Restrictions (Baldurdash): v7 BWP fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1180 // Female Edwina: v7 BWP fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Change Experience Point Cap -> Remove Experience Cap: v7 BWP fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Multi-Class Grandmastery (Weimer): v7 BWP fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2300 // Triple-Class HLA Tables: v7 BWP fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Higher HP on Level Up -> Maximum: v7 BWP fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3010 // Maximum HP for NPCs (the bigg) -> For All Creatures in Game: v7 BWP fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3050 // Remove fatigue from restoration spells: v7 BWP fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3060 // Remove "You Must Gather Your Party..." Sound (Weimer): v7 BWP fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3121 // Happy Patch (Party NPCs do not fight or complain about reputation) -> NPCs can be angry about reputation but never leave (Salk): v7 BWP fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3125 // Neutral Characters Make Happy Comments at Mid-Range Reputation: v7 BWP fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Adjust Evil joinable NPC reaction rolls: v7 BWP fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Improved Fate Spirit Summoning: v7 BWP fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4031 // Consistent Stats: Edwin -> Use BG2 Values: v7 BWP fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4041 // Consistent Stats: Jaheira -> Use BG2 Values: v7 BWP fix
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4071 // Consistent Stats: Viconia -> Use BG2 Values: v7 BWP fix
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Worldmap for Baldur's Gate v7.1 - including colored Baldur's Gate map icons -> New Worldmap for use with Mega Modification...: v7.1
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #2 // Worldmap for Throne of Bhall -> Use new Worldmap for Throne of Bhaal as well: v7.1
~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ #0 #4020 // Make Watchers' Keep accessible between SoA and ToB: v8
~SETUP-BGTMUSIC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Baldur's Gate Trilogy - Music -> Full Baldur's Gate and Tales of the Sword Coast Music
~GENERALIZED_BIFFING/GENERALIZED_BIFFING.TP2~ #0 #0 // generalized biffing: v1
~SETUP-GUI.TP2~ #0 #8 // Game Graphical User Interface (GUI) -> "Baldur's Gate Trilogy" (Elminster wielding staff)"
~SETUP-IMPROVEKIT.TP2~ #0 #0 // 本MOD需要使用技能和法术(必须安装)
~SETUP-IMPROVEKIT.TP2~ #0 #1 // 盗贼强化宗派
~SETUP-IMPROVEKIT.TP2~ #0 #2 // 战士强化宗派
~SETUP-IMPROVEKIT.TP2~ #0 #4 // 游侠强化宗派
~SETUP-IMPROVEKIT.TP2~ #0 #5 // 牧师强化宗派
~SETUP-IMPROVEKIT.TP2~ #0 #7 // 德鲁伊强化宗派

Attached Files

Edited by new(Mike), 05 May 2009 - 07:42 AM.

#12 apelsinlax

apelsinlax
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 06:28 AM

After running BWS and it started the install.bat everything went cold at the following line, se picture.

Attached Images

• bwp_error_1.JPG

#13 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

• 10911 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 06:58 AM

After running BWS and it started the install.bat everything went cold at the following line, see the picture.

Well, you just have to wait a while(it can take hours) or delete the setup-contain.exe, copy the WeiDU.exe to the same directory and rename it as setup-contain.exe, and restart the install.bat...

Or you could just copy the WeiDU.exe from here this (Windows Binary) archive, and delete all the other setup-modnames.exe's, and then just copy the WeiDU.exe over and over to the same directory it is, and then rename them all according to the setup-*modname*.tp2's, and be done with the fact...

#14 apelsinlax

apelsinlax
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 08:36 AM

After running BWS and it started the install.bat everything went cold at the following line, see the picture.

Well, you just have to wait a while(it can take hours) or delete the setup-contain.exe, copy the WeiDU.exe to the same directory and rename it as setup-contain.exe, and restart the install.bat...

Or you could just copy the WeiDU.exe from here this (Windows Binary) archive, and delete all the other setup-modnames.exe's, and then just copy the WeiDU.exe over and over to the same directory it is, and then rename them all according to the setup-*modname*.tp2's, and be done with the fact...

Are you saying that the installation can "hold" at the line with setup-contain.exe .... for hours or are you referring to the entire installation?

Also I am not entirely with you on your instructions on how to solve this. Would not everything get messed up if I just start the install again now when it has been running already?

While I'm at it I can throw out another question. After BWS started the install.bat for me at one point I had to chose between Normal, Tactic or Expert. I thought this install was tailored for me and that I therefor should not have a choice now since I already made my choices. Anyway I went with the Tactic since I used a BWS Tactics pick of mods of which I removed some mods. Is this as it should be?

Thanks alot for the help! :)

#15 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

• 10911 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 09:46 AM

Are you saying that the installation can "hold" at the line with setup-contain.exe .... for hours or are you referring to the entire installation?

The WeiDU.exe's auto-updating that the installation was trying to do(finding the pid's is part of it). I say WeiDU.exe's, cause the setup-*modname*.exe's are all the same program, different versions of it so they have to be update, just renamed to take orders from their setup-*modname*.tp2 file.

Also I am not entirely with you on your instructions on how to solve this. Would not everything get messed up if I just start the install again now when it has been running already?

Because you haven't installed anything as of yet, as the WeiDU.exe's do that and as they all need to be the same version... of course you need to restart the installation with the "BiG World Project Installer.bat" from the game directory, not the BWS.

While I'm at it I can throw out another question. After BWS started the install.bat for me at one point I had to chose between Normal, Tactic or Expert. I thought this install was tailored for me and that I therefor should not have a choice now since I already made my choices. Anyway I went with the Tactic since I used a BWS Tactics pick of mods of which I removed some mods. Is this as it should be?

Yes.

And if you are unsure, just ask again so you know you get the right answer and don't need to reinstall multiple times because a small mistake.

#16 manwe858

manwe858
  • 139 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 08:11 PM

Small error in the Big World v7.0 englisch pdf:

13.41 The Sorcerer's Place Collection v8
~~SETUP-SPITEMPACK.TP2~

The ~SETUP-SPITEMPACK.TP2~ should be ~SETUP-SPSTUFF.TP2~

Got a little confused when I was editing the big world installer.bat to include the kits I wanted. SPITEMPACK is Daniel Goodrich's Custom Item Collection and the values didn't match up with SPSTUFF's install codes.

Nothing major. I'm still amazed how this was done :P.

#17 Leomar

Leomar
  • 1720 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 10:25 PM

@ Jarno

The WeiDU.exe's auto-updating that the installation was trying to do(finding the pid's is part of it). I say WeiDU.exe's, cause the setup-*modname*.exe's are all the same program, different versions of it so they have to be update, just renamed to take orders from their setup-*modname*.tp2 file.

Could apelsinlax problem have to do with the large widescreen setup-exe, too?

@ apelsinlax
Have you the Widescreen mod choosen with the BWS?

@ manwe858

Small error in the Big World v7.0 englisch pdf:

Thank you, we'll correct this.

@ new(Mike)

the version of " The Bigg Quest Pack " is 2.02.
when i use BWP5 OR BWP6, there isn't such error messages.
i don't know how to resolve it, please help, thank you very much.

We'll look into it, but Jarno is right and you should go on. :)

Greetings Leomar

Attached Files

Edited by Leomar, 25 June 2009 - 10:41 PM.

- Chevalier

#18 apelsinlax

apelsinlax
  • 17 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 12:07 AM

@ apelsinlax
Have you the Widescreen mod choosen with the BWS?

Yes i used Widescreenmod cause I read somewhere that I need that to use more than 800x600 since the vanilla BGII function that enables 1024x768 does not work with BWP. So I used widescreenmod and entered 1024x768. My windows settings are atm 1280x800 though.

Edit: Also how much will widescreenmod effect performance and are there any numbers you should not take?

Edited by apelsinlax, 06 May 2009 - 12:08 AM.

#19 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

• 10911 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 01:01 AM

@ Jarno Could apelsinlax problem have to do with the large widescreen setup-exe, too?

I don't think so, as the Widescreen mods WeiDU.exe should give exactly same pid value as the normal v210 WeiDU.exe .

Yes i used Widescreenmod cause I read somewhere that I need that to use more than 800x600 since the vanilla BGII function that enables 1024x768 does not work with BWP. So I used widescreenmod and entered 1024x768. My windows settings are atm 1280x800 though.

Edit: Also how much will widescreenmod effect performance and are there any numbers you should not take?

Just know that the v2.1's WeiDU.exe(called setup-widescreen.exe) is bad as it's way too large, and it need to be replaced by one of the other WeiDU.exe(so copy any that's 508Kb's and rename is as setup-widescreen.exe).
PS, you'll only have to worry about this if you have the Widescreen mod v2.1 actually extracted/unpacked/executed to the game folder(so if there is no setup-widescreen.exe showing, you don't need to worry, as you can use the widescreen-v2.1.exe after the BWP and all the other mods and it then all works).

The mod itself doesn't have any big problems other than if used with NVidia cards, and in the first post here's everything we know on how to cure the problems, but the problems do not come from the mod, but the game and video card themselves. The widescreen mods performance hit is marginal... on todays computers, and generally a computer that's video card and monitor can handle a resolution, can also handle the BG2 with the Widescreen on max computer resolution.

Edited by Jarno Mikkola, 06 May 2009 - 03:40 AM.

#20 manwe858

manwe858
  • 139 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 02:58 AM

About the Item Revisions component for armor reworking. This is very similar to Refinements armor reworking, but according to the readme I think refinements armor reworking may be more in depth. Instead of reducing movement speeds for all armors refinements takes into account the enchantment and lessens weight, fatigue, dex, and movement speed penalties depending on enchantment strength. I realize refinements is out of date and may miss some items; however, a new mod called full plate and packing steel is out on the G3 website. This mod works much the same way refinements method does and seems to be more up to date.

I'm wondering if there was a specific reason to use Item Revisions armor reworkings and not Full plate and packing steel's or refinements? Can I install Full plate and Packing steel safely after everything is already done?

Thanks.