TOB from DD

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Shiva

Shiva
  • 108 posts

Posted 31 December 2004 - 11:22 PM

I can't find Mary whomever in the hut at end of TDD

can anybody tell me how to progress to TOB<>?

#2 seanas

seanas
  • Modder
  • 1906 posts

Posted 01 January 2005 - 06:43 AM

you don't need to find mary in the BP version of TDD. there's a door in the back of the hut, on the right hand side. if you can enter it, you will be able to move through the area you enter to an area with mary in it - then you transition. alternatively, if you *cant* enter the door, there will be a container to the right of the door - opening this container will transition you to TOB.

"A simple test of the relative merits of science and religion is to compare lighting your house at night by prayer or electricity" - A. C. Grayling
"EFF files have saves, too." - CamDawg
|| this is radio seanas || BP Series v3 || seanas at work ||

#3 Shiva

Shiva
  • 108 posts

Posted 01 January 2005 - 10:06 AM

Sorry Seanas...

no entry through door...
open all chests... no transition...
no mary...

and even if i clua her in.... doesn't speak...

any suggestions.,...
can't i just teleport there? or something

#4 seanas

seanas
  • Modder
  • 1906 posts

Posted 01 January 2005 - 11:12 AM

CLUA yrself to MM5103 - mary magus is there and will initiate a conversation to get you to TOB.

"A simple test of the relative merits of science and religion is to compare lighting your house at night by prayer or electricity" - A. C. Grayling

#5 TheWizard

TheWizard
  • 354 posts

Posted 01 January 2005 - 10:39 PM

Can't you just start ToB from the Big Picture/Throne of Bhaal title screen then import your saved game from BP?

Original Characters and Creatures - http://www.iegmc.org/dnd

#6 seanas

seanas
  • Modder
  • 1906 posts

Posted 02 January 2005 - 03:34 AM

well you could, but that rather defeats the purpose of playing BP-BGT-NEJ: it's all supposed to be one seamless experience, after all.

#7 TheWizard

TheWizard
  • 354 posts

Posted 03 January 2005 - 08:48 PM

well you could, but that rather defeats the purpose of playing BP-BGT-NEJ: it's all supposed to be one seamless experience, after all.

View Post

Oh, we're talking about BP-BGT-NEJ, my mistake. I thought this was a question for vanilla BP, since this is The Big Picture forum. ^_^

Original Characters and Creatures - http://www.iegmc.org/dnd