#1 hlidskialf

hlidskialf

Incarnation of the Eternal Ale Warrior

• Modder
  • 2510 posts

Posted 10 June 2005 - 12:14 PM

From the readme:

CtB_FF v1.0
This mod allows you to bypass all the chores and lectures during the inital part of the Check the Bodies mod (By CBisson) while still retaining the options for the various abilities that you had the opportunity to learn. When you speak to Gorion after first appearing in Candlekeep, just ask him to "skip" the lectures and chores. It should work at almost any point along the days of chores, so long as they are not done for the day. The rest should be pretty straightfoward. I left in CBisson's rebuilt cutscenes from BG1 as I respect the work he did for the mod, as well as it's just a cool series of flashbacks. I hope this will help others enjoy the mod without having to endure the labors of childhood in a cRPG.

hlid.

You can grab it from the attachment, just rename it from "ChecktheBodies_FastForward v1.0.txt" to "ChecktheBodies_FastForward v1.0.rar". Or go grab it from 3DDownloads. If the Wizard or Baronious like, they can feel free to mirror it on their respective sites. Cheers all.

Edit: Alright, I can't seem to attach anything. I'll have to check up on it. In the meantime grab it from 3DDownloads if you like.

Edited by hlidskialf, 10 June 2005 - 12:18 PM.

The great wolf Fenrir gapes ever at the dwelling of the gods.

#2 hlidskialf

hlidskialf

Incarnation of the Eternal Ale Warrior

• Modder
  • 2510 posts

Posted 10 June 2005 - 01:50 PM

Thanks again to the Wizard for his usual display of hosting generosity. You can also download the mod Here.

And from Baronius and the gang over at Black Wyrm's Dragon Horde Download Center.

The great wolf Fenrir gapes ever at the dwelling of the gods.

#3 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 03 November 2005 - 04:57 AM

dang I alreary did those painfull chores :blink: suprised that it didnt stuck there.

#4 Silver Raven

Silver Raven
  • 80 posts

Posted 24 November 2005 - 08:09 PM

there seems to be a pb to get the first innate ability with CtB v1.6
whatever character i created / used, i wasn't able to get Remove Magic or Protection from Evil.

Although , u can do all the chores for day 1 and gain one of those via the normal way. Then speak to Gorion day 2 and gain others abilities. (there's no pb for the others ones)

Edited by Silver Raven, 24 November 2005 - 08:21 PM.

#5 King Diamond

King Diamond

Give Me Your Soul...Please

• Modder
  • 1430 posts

Posted 26 August 2006 - 05:35 AM

It's confirmed by several ppl here and there that this mod works with the latest Chores v2.0 (CtB v1.8). :)

Edited by King Diamond, 26 August 2006 - 08:04 AM.

(last update: 02-12-2008)
----------------------------------------------
SoS, v1.13
TDD, v1.12
TS-BP, v6.10
CtB, v1.11
RoT, v2.1
----------------------------------------------
BP Animations Scheme