Photo

Main Character Yoinked Away

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 XyzzySqrl

XyzzySqrl
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 March 2006 - 02:02 PM

I realize most people never touch the Bohdi quests, but since I've got a RP-happy boyfriend who wants to see if it's possible for a Paladin to ally with her without losing his status...

The main character gets caught by the shadow-thieves when we head for the docks to do her first quest. I understand this is a CtB thing? Has anyone completed this particular quest, who might be able to deliver some unsubtle tips or an outright walkthrough?

#2 Eystanda

Eystanda

cccc

• 36 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 12:07 PM

Just bumping this again because I'm stuck on the same thing. Could someone help please?

Edit: Ah well. Uninstallation it is. :(

Edited by Eystanda, 04 September 2006 - 09:00 AM.

#3 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 11 December 2006 - 02:15 PM

so, it seems that nobody ever finished this quest...

good to know, as I too am stuck and getting mad

I guess I'll just have to shoot myself out of anger

#4 Eystanda

Eystanda

cccc

• 36 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 12:40 AM

Or shoot your computer like I did ;)

#5 -Sanyi just knows it-

-Sanyi just knows it-

Posted 22 March 2007 - 12:22 PM

Allright. Seeing nobody were able to do this quest, and i managed to finish it with my universal wisdom, mighty brain etc... so, i decided that i'll tell you the solution (spoiler warning), even if you don't care it anymore:

Step one:
Dispair!

Step two:
Go back to the graveyard. There you will meet Timothy, the charming vampire, who will tell you there is no problem. Bodhi sees all, and she will help you out. Or not. Your char is just a tool after all. She advise you to go back to the docks, and storm the Shadow Thief's.

Step three:
Go back to the docks.

Step four:
Somewhere in the docks Parisa (or whatshername..) will appear, and gives you a key. She say, it'll open the torture chamber's door.

Step five:
Now storm the shadow thief's guildhouse. You can't go down and you can't go up. You should use a different entrance. Actually this step was my first step, and because the text said "Parisa told you to blablabla.." i thought it would be a good idea to see her in Bodhi's lair. Eventually there is no need to visit Bodhi's lair, just the graveyard.

Step six:
Leave the guildhouse, and check all the entrances. One of it will be opened. Guess which one? It's in the Northeast part of the map.

Step seven:
Kick some thief's ass, and let noone escape.

Well that's all. Glad i could help. Even if nobody needs it anymore :wacko: