Photo

Random Ports (Cannot release, legal issues)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jackmix69

jackmix69

Madgod

• Modder
  • 152 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 01:19 AM

Hey all, just a random topic I'm typing out of boredom. Can't release because I didn't make any of these models, I'm merely porting them for personal use\this thread\whatever.

Here I will post pictures of random ports I have done. Will update regularly.

MONSTERS

Popcorn Man - Half Man, Half Popcorn. I'm researching if it would be possible to rig this guy to one of Beth's skeletons and make him a full fledged creature. He'd be a perfect monster for SI's dementia area. Light Bright is on in the photo because his normal map is screwed up at the moment. (From the great FPS game Painkiller.)

While on MSN, Kaelis pointed out that he looks more like he has Corprus. I agree with that. There were never any fully mutated enemies with Corprus in Morrowind, and this is what one would look like.

Demented Colossi - Giant golems. From Heroes V

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thor (Statue) - A statue of the boss Thor from Painkiller. I know the stone texture on him looks like vomit, I'll change it later. Can't use his actual one without butchering him since he's really in like 5 pieces in max. I don't feel like butchering him :P (From the great FPS game Painkiller.)

Posted Image

Thor in Painkiller

Posted Image

Necrogiant (Statue) - Statue of Painkiller's First Boss, Necrogiant. Stone texture is much better than Thor's. (Has some problems, have to redo)

Posted Image

WEAPONS

Thor's Hammer - The Big Dude's Hammer. Had to edit the mesh a bit though (make the handle thinner)

Posted Image

That's all I've ported so far. Will keep updating though :P

MISC

Demented Teddy (No normal map yet) - The Museum of Oddities has a new, unique bear for their collection. Was this bear an actual organic creature that died from being cut open, or was it created like this?

Posted Image

Edited by jackmix69, 12 June 2007 - 09:32 PM.

#2 Cosmic-Banana

Cosmic-Banana

Space Fruit !

• 230 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 10:15 PM

Those are really cool :coolthumb: Damn legal issues :crying:
Posted Image

#3 Invader13

Invader13
  • 52 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 04:37 AM

I just love that Demented Teddy! :ROFL: Petty about the legal issues. :crying:

#4 jackmix69

jackmix69

Madgod

• Modder
  • 152 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 08:33 AM

And I am back.

Sorry for my absence, everyone. My PC has been going through some weird stuff, and hard crashed a couple of days ago. I got it back running, but it still has a booting problem (won't boot unless F12 is held down, no idea why?) but seems okay now. :D

Anyway, ported some more stuff. This treasure mesh is from Overlord (Great game, by the way, get it if you haven't gotten it yet!)

Posted Image <--- Think I'm rich enough?

Edited by jackmix69, 01 July 2007 - 04:00 PM.