#1 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 05:04 AM

The story continues. :devil:
All comments are wellcome.

The call.

It's mine, the power, it's mine, it's all mine.

I have been rewarded, as I toke the knowledge I gained from one of the prisoners of the Prime, to that fool Graz'zt, whahahaa. He gave me power, and the form of a Glaberazu. If only the fool would have known what I had gained from the rest, he wouldn't have been happy.

The chains of the Underplains were taken. I would not need to rely on cheap tricks, I could now use my connections though the plains to do as I wanted to, only with few fears, that I would be discovered. The only thing I now might regret is that I can't regain my essence in the Prime. But as nearly immortal, I have no need for it.

Ah, the duty calls, hahaha, and again I was summoned by the Bhaalspawn, but this time, he wouldn't know my name, nor recognize the familiarity of my wicked wings, or my unkind heart.

This time too the paladin was there, he clearly had shielded the others from my influence. But it didn't mather, I would soo gain an entrance to the blood I so much deserved.
There was also a mage and few ruffians in the street that I was called to.

The first warrior was tasty, the blood of a true fighter. And though he died nearly from the first hit, I would savor it to this day, unless, I had heared the beautiful noise of dispel a called forth.

The taste of untaimed blood was near, I relished it. The fireball I casted, would burn the flesh of my foes, I tore one of the fools, trying to hide beneath his family shield. His cheap maze had no power to unearth me. His eyes were in tears form the horrors of life gone to chaos. He was afraid, with a good reason, he was dead, dying, and then without life.

I heared the half-elf witch calling for Mielikki's help, I didn't react as the sweet rushing blood coming from the human had all my attention. I can still feel the error of my judgement as the summoned blade has still it's mark on my hide.

But as it was my time again, the time to go, to leave. I went.

Edited by Jarno Mikkola, 11 June 2007 - 06:36 AM.

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#2 Kellen

Kellen

Earn a person's heart, and they'll die a thousand deaths

• 7092 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 12:11 PM

And he's there and he's gone. I've never stopped to give any thought for the demons we summon. Very very interesting though.
"She could resist temptation. Really she could. Sometimes. At least when it wasn't tempting." - Calli Slythistle
"She was a fire, and I had no doubt that she had already done her share of burning." - Lord Firael Algathrin
"Most assume that all the followers of Lathander are great morning people. They're very wrong." - Tanek of Cloakwood

we are all adults playing a fantasy together, - cmorgan

#3 Shadowhawke

Shadowhawke

Starlight Seeker

• Modder
  • 1568 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 10:26 PM

*nods* I'm with Kellen. Never thought of attributing personalities or backstories to summoned demons. Very nicely done.

Just out of curiosity, is it just me or does the hapless party the demon appears to be savaging sound somewhat familiar...?

Through lightning, travel shadow,
Through hell and all above,
Surviving sword and arrow,
Bound stronger by the love

And in the end a witness,
To where the death has lain,
Silent through the sorrow,
Where innocents lie slain

#4 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 07:17 AM

Just out of curiosity, is it just me or does the hapless party the demon appears to be savaging sound somewhat familiar...?

You can call me a liar, but the Imp/Glaberazu has nothing to do with the games Lawful Evil Mage Bhaalspawn, or his party. :whistling:

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.