Glimpses

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Kellen

Kellen

Earn a person's heart, and they'll die a thousand deaths

• 7092 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 01:48 PM

Inspired my Tempest's Perspectives and Cold Fire topics, here I start my own for the three who swirl about my head.

And since I'm unsure that I'll ever get around to modding them, well, here's what glimpses you can get of Erelis Ashand, Rixy Slythistle, and Dorana Wildtrail.

Each chapter should begin with

Title of Chapter

Character(Erelis/Rixy/Dorana)

They have no real logical order, but will just be things that I post as I write. I'll write as inspiration hits me.

I think that's it.

AND CRITIQUES ARE VERY WELCOME/DESIRED

Edited by Kellen, 19 June 2007 - 07:38 PM.

"She could resist temptation. Really she could. Sometimes. At least when it wasn't tempting." - Calli Slythistle
"She was a fire, and I had no doubt that she had already done her share of burning." - Lord Firael Algathrin
"Most assume that all the followers of Lathander are great morning people. They're very wrong." - Tanek of Cloakwood

we are all adults playing a fantasy together, - cmorgan

#2 Kellen

Kellen

Earn a person's heart, and they'll die a thousand deaths

• 7092 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 01:56 PM

A short one here. I intentionally wrote this one as is, sorta. I'm not sure it came out quite as it was supposed to.

Escape
Erelis Ashhand

A forest? No, not a forest. But trees? They could be nothing else. Stretching into the sky, the eternal endless expanse, and the brightness of it. Brown, with red and gold and auburn swirling about their heights. Night? Yes, stars and blackness, night.

Free, finally free. But in such an open place. The sky could swallow me. A roof, yes a roof needed, but no turning back. Not to the darkness. Not to the fear. I am sorry, no turning back. No returning. Let me go.

My hands, covered, masked. Not dark, but brown, lighter than the trees though, a few shades. Tan they call it, but dark tan. And my hair, brown too, but different. Brown ground. Everything brown?

Elves, talking, fear again. Weapons, armor, many. Warriors. One, Elhan, a leader. Speaking. Not killing, speaking. Questioning.

But no answers. Only fear.

A temple. Taken inside. A roof, thank Cal- no, not anymore. Gone now. Alone. But a temple. Safe?

But questions. Names. Friends, perhaps? My name.

?Erelis.?

Edited by Kellen, 19 June 2007 - 02:16 PM.

"She could resist temptation. Really she could. Sometimes. At least when it wasn't tempting." - Calli Slythistle
"She was a fire, and I had no doubt that she had already done her share of burning." - Lord Firael Algathrin
"Most assume that all the followers of Lathander are great morning people. They're very wrong." - Tanek of Cloakwood

we are all adults playing a fantasy together, - cmorgan