#1 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 09:14 AM

And the story continues. :D
As always, all comments are wellcome.

In the plaze of power.

My powers have grown, and shall forever grow more.
With this drop of his essance I am able to take him on. With this I will crush him, destroy all he can became.
And there comes the call again! This shall be fun.

As I entered the room, his essance could be seen from miles away. The powers he had tapped on were great, and magic waves were with him. The greatest battle in the history of my plane would be wagged today! This would start it all.

I could see the tears in his eyes as he began to cast his spells. I stood up to him, slashed and my hand teared his flesh, the power embracing him, began it's fast journey to me. It took, me as it's own. There was nothing that it didn't give me. All the hunger was gone. I closed my eyes, and saw the furure, the things that would became.

Ah, but there was something wrong, it was too easy, and I wasn't in the visions!

It was all a lie, a cleaver ruse, an illusion, but so real that it took me the few seconds to realize, the few too many. They had already protected themselves against me, and the summoned the Bhaalspawns Simulacrum and the illustriation I ripped apart while they made their last move. I was too slow, they toke what they wanted, my heart. The warm stone in my chest. It was all they were after.

And with this, it would take me a hundred years to suffer, from a external ban from the plane of the prime.

If only, but no...
Ah, I should have seen it coming, it was not any ordenary god I was fighting, it was himself, the Ao. His eyes are every where, he knows!
Although, perhaps I can...

I was able to bring this.

By accepting the rules he made, I am able to get all that I deserve and more. How blind he has truly became. If I was as blind as he is, I would probably still serve the deadman once called the Bhallspawn like that Cespenar, cleaning the already rusty loot, day in and day out. It has been two or three hundred years since he left the prime, and yet Cespenar still works in that pocket plane.

I have notessed things and two'es. Now the religions have began to deny the existance of the others, this has given them strange qualities. What would happen if the believers became to believe in the inexistance of the gods...
If only, but...

I was able to face him,
Like a man, no longer afraid of his makerer.
Like a chaos Imp no longer affaid of his old warden.

I was coming home, to see my home once more and toleed it to victory. The only one on my way, was the the Overgod Ao. The form I had became, though it took me thousand years to be, is formidable. The Ethernal Disbeliever, The Chaos Imp.

I have faced heroes, true heroes, not the once that call themselves as, but the once that are, but none as great as Ao. He opened the gate, he forced me to get what I deserve, what I came there to get.

If only, but...

The chaos has betrayed me, it was just a huge machine, and I am part of it. :woot:

Edited by Jarno Mikkola, 12 December 2007 - 03:12 AM.

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#2 Celestine

Celestine

Elven Maiden

• Modder
  • 4538 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 06:31 PM

Some bits of typos but overall, an interesting read for me. Thanks for participating in the fanfiction challenges, I hope to read more entries from you. :)

#3 Kellen

Kellen

Earn a person's heart, and they'll die a thousand deaths

• 7092 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 05:08 PM

Very interesting. Odd and different, but all too often that is a good thing.

I must agree I look forward to see more Jarno.
"She could resist temptation. Really she could. Sometimes. At least when it wasn't tempting." - Calli Slythistle
"She was a fire, and I had no doubt that she had already done her share of burning." - Lord Firael Algathrin
"Most assume that all the followers of Lathander are great morning people. They're very wrong." - Tanek of Cloakwood

we are all adults playing a fantasy together, - cmorgan