RoT. Now it's WtF!!!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Hoppy

Hoppy

Mage Hunter

• 2107 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 07:02 PM

Almost at the point of rescuing Cattie Brie and fight those two clowns Jarlaxle and Artemis. Cutscene goes to RR4005 and a battle with Drizzt and Artemis commences. Trouble is, I can't control Drizzt (blue circles again :doh: ). So I let it play through and then I see it's supposed to be like that. Then Jarlaxle says "Now you know who you are dealing with" yadda-yadda. Then we go to the same area (with blue cricles), no control and Jarhead kills my player 1. End of game. Did I miss something?
Do I need all of Drizzt's pals or go to Icewind Dale first?
// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #100 // ?????? ->
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #101 // ?????? ->
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #103 // ?????? ->
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #104 // ?????? ->
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #106 // ?????? ->
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #107 // ?????? ->
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #109 // ?????? ->
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #110 // ?????? ->
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #111 // ?????? ->
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #112 // ?????? ->
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #113 // ?????? ->
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #114 // ?????? ->
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // ?????? ->
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // ?????? ->
~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // ?????? ->
~SETUP-TDD.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Darkest Day, v1.12
~SETUP-TDD.TP2~ #0 #1 // TDD Character Kits
~SETUP-ROT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Region Of Terror, v2.1
~SETUP-CTB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Check The Bodies, v1.9
~SETUP-CTB-CHORES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Candlekeep Chores, v2.1
~SETUP-SOS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Shadows Over Soubar, v1.12
~SETUP-SOS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Remorhaz walking speed adjustment (for ENGLISH version .EXE ONLY!!!)
~SETUP-TS-BP.TP2~ #0 #0 // TORTURED SOULS v6.10 (BP Compatible Version)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ascension v1.41 (requires ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1 // Tougher Abazigal (optional, requires ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2 // Original Tougher Demogorgon (optional, requires ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #3 // Tougher Gromnir (optional, requires ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #4 // Tougher Illasera (optional, requires ToB)
~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #5 // Tougher Yaga-Shura (optional, requires ToB)
~SETUP-DSOA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kensai Ryu's Deeper Shadows of Amn v2.1
~SETUP-DSOA.TP2~ #0 #2 // Improved Copper Coronet
~SETUP-DSOA.TP2~ #0 #4 // Ghost Shadow Dragon
~SETUP-DSOA.TP2~ #0 #6 // Grothgar the Red Dragon
~SETUP-DSOA.TP2~ #0 #8 // Curse of the Underground Shade Lord
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #0 // Big Picture AI/Enhancement Mod, version 177 weidu (beta)
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #1 // Improved Suldanessallar
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #2 // Improved Spellhold
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #3 // Wand of Orcus Add-In
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #4 // Improved Small Teeth Pass, by Kensai Ryu
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #5 // Improved Kangaxx Encounter, by Kensai Ryu
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #6 // Kensai Ryu's Improved Crypt King
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #7 // Kensai Ryu's Gnome Fighter/Illusionist in the Docks
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #8 // Improved Random Encounters, by Gebhard Blucher and Kensai Ryu
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #9 // Gebhard Blucher's Lich in the Docks
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #10 // Red Badge, Poison-Based Encounter, by Westley Weimer
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #11 // Kuroisan the Acid Kensai, by Westley Weimer
~SETUP-BPV177.TP2~ #0 #12 // The Ritual, by Westley Weimer
~SETUP-BPV177-TOBFIX.TP2~ #0 #0 // BPv177 TOB Trigger Fix
~SETUP-FR_ROV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Freedom's Reign (SoA or ToB)
~SETUP-FR_ROV.TP2~ #0 #1 // Reign of Virtue (ToB)
~SETUP-REDEMPTION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Redemption 1.2.0 requires BG2:ToB:Ascension v1.4.xx
~SETUP-REDEMPTION.TP2~ #0 #1 // New Portrait for Irenicus - for the Ascension/Redemption part only (from the 'Jon with blue flame' poster by Bio)
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Revised worldmap for the Baldur's Gate v6.6 - including coloured Baldur's Gate map icons -> Installing new Worldmap for use with Mega Modification...
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #3 // Travel Times and Area Visibility -> Revised Area Visibility and Travel Times for BG1 & SoA/TOB+BP Family Mods
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #5 // Worldmap size: Choose the size of the worldmap -> Huge Worldmap 8000x4600
~SETUP-BP-BGT-WORLDMAP.TP2~ #0 #6 // Worldmap for Throne of Bhall -> Use new worldmap for Throne of Bhaal as well
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Infinite Weapon, Potion and Ring/Amulet Stacking
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #4 // Shut Up "You Must Gather Your Party Before Venturing Forth"
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Wear Magical Armor AND Magic Rings (etc.)
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Allow Multi-Player Created NPCs to "Wait Here" When Kicked Out
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #13 // Unlimited Bag of Holding (Blucher)
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #15 // Bonus Merchants (Baldurdash)
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #18 // Imoen ToB Dialogue Fix
~SETUP-EASE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Female Edwina
~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install Longhaired Female Elven Mage Avatars
~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install Female Cleric and Druid Avatars
~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Install Male Half-Orc Paperdoll
~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Install Longhaired Female Human Fighter Avatars in Full Plate Armor
~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #4 // Install Male Human Barbarian Avatars
~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Install Male Human Mage Avatars
~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #6 // Install Female Human Mage Avatars
~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #7 // Install Ninja Avatars (replaces Male Monk)
~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #8 // Install Ninja Avatars (replaces Female Monk)
~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #9 // Install Female Human Rogue Avatars
~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Install Male Vampire Avatars
~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #11 // Install Female Vampire Avatars
~MOINESSEAVATARS/MOINESSEAVATARS.TP2~ #0 #12 // Use Male Vampire Avatars for Human Male Thieves
Thanks for the help!
Hop
?May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies.? - Voltaire

"If you think that a size of the mod indicates an amount of bugs that it introduces and their severity you're totally wrong...
Try not to use next time a load of shitty "super-mega-improving-tweaking-revising" small mods that you have installed and try to meet Wulfgar once again."
- King Diamond

Posted Image The Definitive Guide to Trolls

"Finding food and a place to sleep is your own business. I imagine Paul the Cat should have some fun with you, too" - Potencius in The Darkest Day
"You have been warned, little bastard!" -Khelben to a young <CHARNAME>in Check the Bodies
There are those who will snivel, and offer nothing in return except criticism, meanwhile never lifting a finger to do other than to cut other peoples labor down simply for the fact that they lack the capability to put anything of their own together. -erebusant

#2 Grim

Grim
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 August 2007 - 12:27 AM

Yeah I have the same bug... can anyone post me the original rr4005.bcs and rr4004.bcs I've tried messing with them to remove the ActionOverride(Player1,MakeUnselectable(1)) so that maybe it would fix things but it seemed to screw things up even more...

#3 Hoppy

Hoppy

Mage Hunter

• 2107 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 04:16 PM

Just got to the end (again, ugh) myself and I had to ctrl+y Artemis during Drizzt's fight. I did that before but the second part my hero died. After Drizzt croaks it should go back to your hero and you fight Jarlaxative in that room where you all got acquainted. You have only your five characters but just wait until after your battle.

I have a new problem:

S

P

O

I

L

After all of that mumbo jumbo. Cattie-Brie raises Drizzt from the dead,( AWESOME)! Now he can't grab his loot (BLUE CIRCLES!!!) and leave, (Oh for God's sakes) ! I am going to try and edit the BCS (again) for RR4005. Can someone explain to a newbie like me how MakePLayerUnselectable is supposed to work or not in situations like this?
I gotta say though this is a Helluva Great Mod with awesome cut scenes. Just want to end it so I can dump Drizzt. (He needs a break)

Edited by Hoppy, 22 August 2007 - 06:26 PM.

?May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies.? - Voltaire

"If you think that a size of the mod indicates an amount of bugs that it introduces and their severity you're totally wrong...
Try not to use next time a load of shitty "super-mega-improving-tweaking-revising" small mods that you have installed and try to meet Wulfgar once again."
- King Diamond

"Finding food and a place to sleep is your own business. I imagine Paul the Cat should have some fun with you, too" - Potencius in The Darkest Day
"You have been warned, little bastard!" -Khelben to a young <CHARNAME>in Check the Bodies
There are those who will snivel, and offer nothing in return except criticism, meanwhile never lifting a finger to do other than to cut other peoples labor down simply for the fact that they lack the capability to put anything of their own together. -erebusant

#4 Hoppy

Hoppy

Mage Hunter

• 2107 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 09:13 PM

Nevermind, I figured it out. I did a save right after I defeated Jarlaxle and right before PC says "time to destroy the chard". If I continue through, the cut scene ends and Drizzt is controllable. However, if I reload at the autosave right before going into RR4002 I will get the hangup. If I do a reload from the savepoint mentioned,it continues fine. weird

- King Diamond

#5 qwopsac

qwopsac
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 03:58 AM

Finally find it, it's in myficut2.BCS I deleted all unselectable lines and the game works fine.

#6 Hoppy

Hoppy

Mage Hunter

• 2107 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 05:20 PM

Good eye qwopsac! Your fix is definitely the cure all. Since this is my first time playing the mod at all,and with others as well, I really don't have the knowledge of what files to change.
Thanks again!

- King Diamond