Challenge #5 It takes two, sides.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 01:06 PM

Please, all comments are welcome, but first you have to guess who is the narator/speaker.

Challenge #5 It takes two, sides.

Wha ha haa, I won!

Ah, prince Adam. The destroyer of all beings, is a being that needs two sides, not to die but for it to live, and in the end it destroys itself, as there is nothing else to destroy. I knew this, as I was truelly one of them. And you were on my way, your power was stronger than mine, so I tried to take it away with triggery, wit and all the force of my might. The magic on my side, magic of the strength in the weakness of others, destruction, death. It had taken my body, my flesh, my skin, and the bones were all that I had, my essance locked inside them.

My brittle bones in your arms, you crushed them but ah, my hand I touched you inside. In your barbarian rage, you didn't feel it, but you would eventually. But in so doing you led me to my final rest, after my death. I had said that a dead man can die a hundred times. But this time, had been my final, for you.

There was nothing that could stand in your way, you killed my men and every one that would stand in your way, and as your men tried to go back to their homes to their lives, the hero inside you had died. You knew your men would never take arms againts you, but when they raised their voices, you knew it wouldn't take long for you to be assumed, accused, accursed to be finally exiled. And not even the Grayskull could have protected you. So you toke the situation back to control, by destroying everything that yet again stood in your way, but in the end, there was only one thing that would threaten you, and you killed him. He, the man called the Heman. You!

You always needed me more, than I ever needed you.
Wha ha haa, I won!

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#2 Solar's Harper

Solar's Harper

Under Star & Sky.

• Modder
  • 2758 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 01:26 PM

:lol: Fancy seeing something under the Heman title... hmm, narrator would be the skelton guy right? Skelator or whatever his name was? ;)

Meh I obviously don't know. :)
Liked the fic nonetheless, short and sweet.
Good work Jarno. :cheers:

Classic Adventures - a Total Conversion compilation dedicated to bringing many of the old and new PnP modules into the wonderfully dangerous world that is Baldur's Gate II.   Fancy link button to Downloads page.

CA Forum.  Bugs to be squashed, feedback to be welcomed!

Website at: http://classicadventuresmod.com/
~***~***~***~

When in doubt, lockpick a mudcrab!

Beware the nug conspiracy!

#3 Celestine

Celestine

Elven Maiden

• Modder
  • 4538 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 05:09 PM

Greyskull probably gave it away. Wow, very unexpected though to find a Heman fic here. Well done.