• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 SConrad

SConrad

I swear to drunk I'm not God

• Administrator
  • 11148 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 02:19 PM

All comments/questions/other feedback about SHS Donations go in this thread. :)

Posted Image Khadion NPC mod - Team leader, head designer
Posted Image Hubelpot NPC mod - Team leader, coder
Posted Image NPC Damage - Coder
Posted Image PC Soundsets - Coder, voice actor
Posted Image Brythe NPC mod - Designer
Posted Image DragonLance TC - Glory of Istar - Designer
Posted Image The NPC Interaction Expansion Project - Writer for Cernd, Sarevok
Posted Image The Jerry Zinger Show - Producer

Iron Modder 5 - Winner

#2 Sam.

Sam.
  • Administrator
  • 1294 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 06:30 AM

Have there been any sales through the SHS online store?

I just bought an Official SHS Long Sleeve T-Shirt and really like it. Anyway, how many other sales have there been and what percentage of each order does SHS actually get? My order number was 92942031.

And when the donations fall way short of the expenses as seems to be the trend, where does the money come from to keep SHS alive?

Edited by Sam., 14 November 2009 - 02:15 PM.

"Ok, I've just about had my FILL of riddle asking, quest assigning, insult throwing, pun hurling, hostage taking, iron mongering, smart-arsed fools, freaks, and felons that continually test my will, mettle, strength, intelligence, and most of all, patience! If you've got a straight answer ANYWHERE in that bent little head of yours, I want to hear it pretty damn quick or I'm going to take a large blunt object roughly the size of Elminster AND his hat, and stuff it lengthwise into a crevice of your being so seldom seen that even the denizens of the nine hells themselves wouldn't touch it with a twenty-foot rusty halberd! Have I MADE myself perfectly CLEAR?!"

--<CHARNAME> to Portalbendarwinden

--------------------

post-10485-0-15080600-1348188745.jpg
___________Old pen and paper modules of the 70s and 80s.___________

CA Forums CA Homepage

#3 Jakar

Jakar
  • 47 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 02:21 PM

Ok, i made a small donation from Paypal, and it's unclaimed for 3 months. It's weird. I feel bad now. 

#4 SConrad

SConrad

I swear to drunk I'm not God

• Administrator
  • 11148 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 02:45 PM

Ok, i made a small donation from Paypal, and it's unclaimed for 3 months. It's weird. I feel bad now. 
Thank you. I have now claimed the donation. For some reason, I did not get an email notification. Very much appreciate your support!

Posted Image Khadion NPC mod - Team leader, head designer
Posted Image Hubelpot NPC mod - Team leader, coder
Posted Image NPC Damage - Coder
Posted Image PC Soundsets - Coder, voice actor
Posted Image Brythe NPC mod - Designer
Posted Image DragonLance TC - Glory of Istar - Designer
Posted Image The NPC Interaction Expansion Project - Writer for Cernd, Sarevok
Posted Image The Jerry Zinger Show - Producer

Iron Modder 5 - Winner

#5 Sam.

Sam.
  • Administrator
  • 1294 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 12:16 PM

Hey SConrad, good to see you around!  If you give me the admin rights to do so, I'd be happy to help keep the spam at bay across the forums.

"Ok, I've just about had my FILL of riddle asking, quest assigning, insult throwing, pun hurling, hostage taking, iron mongering, smart-arsed fools, freaks, and felons that continually test my will, mettle, strength, intelligence, and most of all, patience! If you've got a straight answer ANYWHERE in that bent little head of yours, I want to hear it pretty damn quick or I'm going to take a large blunt object roughly the size of Elminster AND his hat, and stuff it lengthwise into a crevice of your being so seldom seen that even the denizens of the nine hells themselves wouldn't touch it with a twenty-foot rusty halberd! Have I MADE myself perfectly CLEAR?!"

--<CHARNAME> to Portalbendarwinden

--------------------

post-10485-0-15080600-1348188745.jpg
___________Old pen and paper modules of the 70s and 80s.___________

CA Forums CA Homepage