Spellhold Studios' Art Contest Submissions

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Ilmatar

Ilmatar

is not here anymore.

• 2172 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 04:30 PM

All submissions for the Art Contest will be placed in this thread. Remember to pm your submissions to myself. Any questions may be asked in the other thread.

Please vote for your favourite HERE! Thank you!

EDIT: The voting has closed and the contest has ended! Congratulations to the winners, who are...

1st Place Raide with Entry F
2nd Place RedTyga with Entry G
3rd Place Orthodoxia with entries B and D

Here are all the entries updated with the artist names so you can see who drew what. :)

A) Oblivion fanart by Orthodoxia
entrya.jpg

B) Neverwinter Nights fanart by Orthodoxia
entryb.jpg

C) Original art by WeeRLegion
entryc.jpg

D) Neverwinter Nights fanart by Orthodoxia
entryd.jpg

E) Oblivion fanart by SpAE
entrye.jpg

F) Baldur's Gate fanart by Raide
entryf.jpg

G) Baldur's Gate fanart by RedTyga
entryg.jpg

H) Baldur's Gate fanart by princesspurpleblob
entryh.jpg

I) Baldur's Gate fanart by SpAE
entryi.jpg

J) Original art by Galsic
entryj.jpg

K) Original art by Ilmatar
entryk.jpg

Edited by Ilmatar, 15 February 2008 - 04:08 PM.

Ilmatar's portraits for the Baldur's Gate series ¤ | ¤ | ¤ Ahem. Ilmatar =/= Ilmater. ¤ | ¤ | ¤ deviantART gallery
Grunting is a perfectly acceptable reaction to being struck with a blunt instrument. -berelinde
And, just out of curiosity, my dear, what *are* you wearing? :D - Tempest to me.

#2 Ilmatar

Ilmatar

is not here anymore.

• 2172 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 04:49 AM

We have our first entry! Remember, don't go shouting the artist's name around if you happen to know it. ;)

Ilmatar's portraits for the Baldur's Gate series ¤ | ¤ | ¤ Ahem. Ilmatar =/= Ilmater. ¤ | ¤ | ¤ deviantART gallery
Grunting is a perfectly acceptable reaction to being struck with a blunt instrument. -berelinde
And, just out of curiosity, my dear, what *are* you wearing? :D - Tempest to me.

#3 Ilmatar

Ilmatar

is not here anymore.

• 2172 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 04:21 PM

The second entry arrived and is now up in the first post, picturing the bond and Team Spirit, in effect, of a warrior and her weapon. ;)

#4 Ilmatar

Ilmatar

is not here anymore.

• 2172 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 05:25 AM

We have our third entry, this time original fantasy art! You have 10 days left to participate, so be sure to start drawing now if you already haven't!

#5 Ilmatar

Ilmatar

is not here anymore.

• 2172 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 05:22 AM

Fourth entry arrived, this time Neverwinter Nights fanart!

Nine days left!

#6 Ilmatar

Ilmatar

is not here anymore.

• 2172 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 03:03 AM

Fifth entry arrived! This time it depicts a well known scene in Oblivion where Baurus goes to meet the cultists, with PC giving back up in the shadows.

#7 Ilmatar

Ilmatar

is not here anymore.

• 2172 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 01:44 PM

Only one day left!

We got one more entry, this time our first Baldur's Gate fanart piece!

#8 Ilmatar

Ilmatar

is not here anymore.

• 2172 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 03:11 AM

We have three new entries, all of them Baldur's Gate fanart!

Less than 13 hours of time to send in your entries!

#9 Ilmatar

Ilmatar

is not here anymore.

• 2172 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 01:54 PM

A little over two hours' time left, and we have our 10th entry - original art with little fairies. :)

#10 Ilmatar

Ilmatar

is not here anymore.

• 2172 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 04:08 PM

That's it folks! Entering time has closed up - now move on to VOTING your favourite! And yes, participants (you now who you are) can vote as well.

#11 Ilmatar

Ilmatar

is not here anymore.

• 2172 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 04:10 PM

Winners have been announced and the artist names revealed in the first post of this thread! Huzzah for Raide!