• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 10:25 PM

Over the past 12 days, we've seen quite a number of announcements, releases and interviews here at Spellhold Studios - here's a quick list, in order of release!

Announcements:Releases:Interviews:We hope you've enjoyed Christmas and the New Year!

:cheers:

#2 SpAE

SpAE

explodes into glitter when provoked

• 103 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 02:54 AM

:D That's one hell of a festive season. Awesome effort from everyone involved, cheers!

#3 the bigg

the bigg

2083 is a prime number.

• Modder
  • 3331 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 04:41 AM

Good thing that modders were informed so that they could take part as well.

Italian users: help test the Stivan NPC!

Author or Co-Author: WeiDU - Widescreen - Generalized Biffing - Refinements - TB#Tweaks - IWD2Tweaks - TB#Characters - Traify Tool - Some mods that I won't mention in public
Maintainer: Semi-Multi Clerics - Nalia Mod - Nvidia Fix
Code dumps: Detect custom secondary types - Stutter Investigator

If possible, send diffs, translations and other contributions using Git.

#4 Zyraen

Zyraen
  • Modder
  • 1402 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 05:34 AM

As I mentioned to a friend - I really have to hand it to you K'aeloree. I doubt any IE Modding Community ever had such a rich and "release-ful" Christmas season :)

kiyos.jpg____btlbn2.gif____kovaS.jpg
Love between a Law Enforcer and a Fugitive - can such a thing even happen?
SoA Release - Overview / Download Links

Zyraen's Miscellaneous Mods - Ust Natha Accelerator, item tweaks, XP caps, The Ub3r Reaver Kit, and much more...
Spellhold Gauntlet - more than just a Spellhold-Be-Gone
Hidden Kits - hidden dual-classed kits with a twist for progression

#5 Azazello

Azazello

The Anti-Spammer

• Staff
  • 1912 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 08:29 AM

The 12 Days of Chriistmas/Hanukah/New Years'/Winter Festival/Roast Beast Feast !!

K'aeloree, thank you for pulling it all together and giving us a great holiday present.

#6 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 09:29 AM

The 12 Days of Chriistmas/Hanukah/New Years'/Winter Festival/Roast Beast Feast !!

You forgot Yule, for the pagans out there.

Infinity Engine Contributions
Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * BG:EE * BGII:EE * IWD:EE
================================================================
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
================================================================
"Infinity turns out to be the opposite of what people say it is. It is not 'that which has nothing beyond itself' that is infinite, but 'that which always has something beyond itself'." -Aristotle

#7 AnnabelleRose

AnnabelleRose

The great pretender... of modding!

• Modder
  • 2083 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 04:46 PM

You forgot Yule, for the pagans out there.

Thank you, Miloch!

- The transitioned former modder once known as MTS.

#8 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 06:33 PM

Don't thank me for it, at all - thank the modders who worked tirelessly to get their mods updated and finished to release, and to those who very kindly consented to interviews. My part in this was actually minimal - organising isn't hard work, in the least.

Bigg, and other modders who weren't contacted, my apologies - that was a very large oversight on my part, and expect things in that sort of direction soon, I hope. :) I only contacted those who had let me know they were working on something that was due to be released sometime soon.

So thank YOU to everyone who worked their asses off to pull this together! :cheers: