Two Mini Mods

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 WizWom

WizWom
  • 270 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 10:37 PM

Two new mini-mods, availiable from http://wizwom.is-a-geek.net/BGMods

First, we have a proper backstabbing theif script. Built at this point for BGTutu, conversion to SoA/BGT should just be in renaming the potions used by the script.

Second, is a little tweak mod - the first step to a monster repair mod.
It's a little thing to give kobolds a random weapon from the list of weapons they might be armed with in the Monstous Manual. Right now it's just the melee weapons, we'll be adding javelins as a random selection instead of bows.
After that, it's on to Orcs, Goblins, Gnolls, Hobgolins and Ogres... Maybe even giving the Iron Golems the "sometimes they carry a magical sword" option.
After that, we make a component to roll hit dice for monsters, rather than them just having max Hit points.

Edited by WizWom, 23 January 2008 - 10:44 AM.

#2 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 06:44 AM

Interestin'. Mind if I steal some blocks for thief NPCs?

Now get stealth to script properly and you'll be a hero. I've had to cheat it a bit with invisibility instead.

Infinity Engine Contributions
Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * BG:EE * BGII:EE * IWD:EE
================================================================
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
================================================================
"Infinity turns out to be the opposite of what people say it is. It is not 'that which has nothing beyond itself' that is infinite, but 'that which always has something beyond itself'." -Aristotle

#3 WizWom

WizWom
  • 270 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 03:34 PM

nah, go ahead and grab code.

I had the stealth working, something I did - maybe the timer to handle the possibility of dropping out of stealth on the way to a backstab - killed it.

#4 RoEl

RoEl
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 05:44 AM

broken link