is not here anymore.

• 2172 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 12:49 PM

Posted Image
#32 Challenge:
What Came After?
Deadline: Friday, 18th April
Post your piece in this topic!

Hello folks! I believe it was IronOx who first suggested this in the Challenge Ideas thread, so now he has to participate. :D What happens to your PC's after ToB? Do they become gods, or do they continue as mortals? Do they have lovers or not, will they ever settle down to peaceful family life? What about your favourite NPC's? What's Saemon Havarian up to? Does Salvanas still continue hitting on ladies in taverns? Illustrate how they are doing after the war for the Throne of Bhaal is over!

You have two weeks' time, and the style is free as long as the end product is yours and is, infact, visual arts. Have fun!

Ilmatar's portraits for the Baldur's Gate series ¤ | ¤ | ¤ Ahem. Ilmatar =/= Ilmater. ¤ | ¤ | ¤ deviantART gallery
Grunting is a perfectly acceptable reaction to being struck with a blunt instrument. -berelinde
And, just out of curiosity, my dear, what *are* you wearing? :D - Tempest to me.

#2 Orthodoxia

Orthodoxia
  • 853 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 02:05 PM

First! Haven't done that for a while now :shifty:

Anyway, a few years after ToB... All Hail New Lady of Murder!

Ra.jpg
Dear gamer! You cannot summon Spirits of Rage when fighting bosses. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please send all complaints to Undead Control Administration, Bosses Combat Department, and apply for revision of the Endoria combat regulations. - King?s Bounty, the Legend
Posted Image

#3 Ilmatar

Ilmatar

is not here anymore.

• 2172 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 03:03 PM

That is seriously one awesome Goddess of Murder portrait! :woot: Your stuff always rocks my socks off.

Ilmatar's portraits for the Baldur's Gate series ¤ | ¤ | ¤ Ahem. Ilmatar =/= Ilmater. ¤ | ¤ | ¤ deviantART gallery
Grunting is a perfectly acceptable reaction to being struck with a blunt instrument. -berelinde
And, just out of curiosity, my dear, what *are* you wearing? :D - Tempest to me.

#4 Solar's Harper

Solar's Harper

Under Star & Sky.

• Modder
  • 2758 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 03:15 PM

:Bow: All praise Doxia's Lady of Murder. :D

Classic Adventures - a Total Conversion compilation dedicated to bringing many of the old and new PnP modules into the wonderfully dangerous world that is Baldur's Gate II.   Fancy link button to Downloads page.

CA Forum.  Bugs to be squashed, feedback to be welcomed!

Website at: http://classicadventuresmod.com/
~***~***~***~

When in doubt, lockpick a mudcrab!

Beware the nug conspiracy!

#5 vilkacis

vilkacis

Rashemen REPRESENT! Word to yo hamsta!

• Modder
  • 1571 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 04:59 PM

I'm thinking "hilariously inappropriate crossovers". :shifty:

crossoverhell2.gif

(Also, because I didn't get around to posting this in the Minsc challenge.)

[edit] D'oh. And yes, that is a very nice goddess of murder.

Edited by vilkacis, 04 April 2008 - 04:59 PM.

#6 Bardess

Bardess

the Eternal Noob

• Modder
  • 483 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 05:42 AM

Orthodoxia's drawings are always... *jaw falls out*
:ph34r:

This isn't quite what I think would have happened, but what if everybody went on a group vacation? :D
(a Paint piece from me, too ^_^)

Attached Images

• ano__kel__hd.jpg

Edited by Bardess, 05 April 2008 - 05:44 AM.

"Farewell, Charname, and may Irenicus get you!"

Mazzy to Edwin:
"When science finally locates the center of the planes, I'm sure you'll be taken aback to find that you're not it."

- Author of lil one-day Moddie fox. -

#7 vilkacis

vilkacis

Rashemen REPRESENT! Word to yo hamsta!

• Modder
  • 1571 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 08:04 AM

This isn't quite what I think would have happened, but what if everybody went on a group vacation? :D

lmaonade

but asdkjasdk

asdjaskasdjkhkhasd

if I ever needed a reason to horribly murder Haer'Dalis, I couldn't possibly ask for a better one. Oy.

#8 Isilven

Isilven

DANNY TREJO, DUKE OF THE WESTERN LOWLANDS

• 1236 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 10:56 AM

I'm still working furiously on this one. I created a finished product, but one simple slip of the wrist while inking and it died :(

hlyeo.jpg

Inkosazana

"You just want them to be your panties, you dirty little girl!" -Ilmatar and Kellen
"Endure. In enduring, grow strong." -The Third Circle of Zerthimon

#9 Sammi Somara

Sammi Somara

Loses her superpowers when exposed to chicken fat.

• 657 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 02:31 PM

Orthodoxia's drawings are always... *jaw falls out*
:ph34r:

(a Paint piece from me, too ^_^)

XD Dude, is that Haer'Dalis?
Err...Are paladins even allowed to say 'ass'?
-Cernd

I hate Elminster!
(Proud Member of the We Hate Elminster Club)

The Maesters of Yevon: Putting the Spira back into 'conspiracy'.

Four Ways To Describe Sigil: The Cage, The Center of the Multiverse, The City of Doors, Doughnut on a Stick.

#10 Sammi Somara

Sammi Somara

• 657 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 03:05 PM

Hmm...Well, my artistic talent seems to not like me much right now...I really am not pleased with how this came out, it could have been *so* much better...I love the idea behind it, but I feel something was botched up in the translation from idea to art...
But...I'll post it anyway. Just a sketch. I'm not sure if it's good enough to be colored, so why don't you guys decide?

comic.jpg
-Cernd

I hate Elminster!

Four Ways To Describe Sigil: The Cage, The Center of the Multiverse, The City of Doors, Doughnut on a Stick.

#11 Midorii-kiri

Midorii-kiri
  • 56 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 03:24 PM

That's so cute, Sammi!
Are you secretly in love with a man you can never have, because he's entirely fictional?

"What are friends for? Other than eating, of course."

"I cuss, you cuss, We all cuss at Irenicus" --Me

#12 Sammi Somara

Sammi Somara

• 657 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 03:31 PM

That's so cute, Sammi!

^_^ Yay! Thanks!
-Cernd

I hate Elminster!

#13 Kulyok

Kulyok
  • Modder
  • 2450 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 10:56 PM

Aww. :)

#14 Alatariel

Alatariel

Inquisitor!

• 479 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 04:45 AM

Omg. Sammi, you hopeless romantic, you. :)

EDIT: Also, I was wondering, Doxia... Is that black thing on her back a wicked wing?

Edited by Alatariel, 06 April 2008 - 04:46 AM.

'NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency! Our *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our *four*...no... *Amongst* our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surpr-... I'll come in again.

NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!... Amongst our weaponry are such diverse elements as: fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope, and nice red uniforms - Oh damn!'

#15 Eleima

Eleima

Geek Goddess

• Modder
  • 1861 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 05:45 AM

I'm almost embarrassed to post this, because it's soooo bad, but apparently, even doodles are accepted.
This doodle stemmed from all the "Saemon Havarian *stays* dead" fixes. But I don't dislike him particularly, it's just that some people find him incredibly annoying, and I thought my doodle was funny. :rolleyes:

I'll go back to lurking, and let you *real* artists work now.

PS. Orthodoxia, Sammi Somara, ... your art is awesome.......... :wub:

Attached Images

• Saemon.jpg

Check out my DeviantArt account, as well as my scribbling on FanFiction.net
RPGBadgeLarge.png

sig.gif

#16 Alatariel

Alatariel

Inquisitor!

• 479 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 07:26 AM

LOL! Eleima, so true ;). And, hey, it doesn't have to be elaborate art to be funny. I remember the first time I killed Saemon on the ship... And then met him AGAIN. But, oh well, in the first dialogue with both Edwin and Xzar you have the lines 'haven't I killed you in BG1...ummm... *before*?', so I guess I should have seen it coming...

(...and the MOST annoying NPC in the saga is actually Elminster -- completely USELESS, noisy Harper... I really feel bad that Edwin lost that duel. If I could draw I would submit to this challenge one of my PCs helping Edwin with making some nasty stuff to the old fool. So many possibilities! In this instance I hate myself for not being able to draw.)

Edited by Alatariel, 06 April 2008 - 07:27 AM.

'NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency! Our *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our *four*...no... *Amongst* our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surpr-... I'll come in again.

NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!... Amongst our weaponry are such diverse elements as: fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope, and nice red uniforms - Oh damn!'

#17 Choo Choo

Choo Choo

AIR CONDITIONER GRILL

• Modder
  • 3001 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 08:25 AM

Eleima: Hee, good one! Although, admittedly, my PC wouldn't even bother to give him a gravestone.

theacefes: You have to be realistic as well, you can't just be Swedish!

#18 Sammi Somara

Sammi Somara

• 657 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 10:41 AM

XDDDD, you rock, Eleima.

It's good that ol'Saemon finally got what was coming to him! *evil grin*
-Cernd

I hate Elminster!

#19 Isilven

Isilven

DANNY TREJO, DUKE OF THE WESTERN LOWLANDS

• 1236 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 10:53 AM

Eleima, excellent! I laughed SO HARD.

And Sammi, color iiiiit! It's so lovely and sweet :)

hlyeo.jpg

Inkosazana

"You just want them to be your panties, you dirty little girl!" -Ilmatar and Kellen
"Endure. In enduring, grow strong." -The Third Circle of Zerthimon

#20 Abigail

Abigail
  • 172 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 11:32 AM

Enough lurking, time to participate :) So, hello everyone!

Salvanas and Coran. Well, in the Forest of Tethir Coran said that he would visit Athkatla...

competition.jpg

Sammi, I love your Xan drawings! Finish it, definitely! :)
my deviantart account ---> http://prozakc-blues.deviantart.com