Photo

Can't find sewers in Restenford

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ape_style

ape_style
  • 47 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 04:14 PM

I haven't yet confronted the bandits that attack once you talk to peltar to leave, I've alked to Welcar about the sewers but I can't seem to find them, can anybody help?

-thanks to anyone that replies, Ape_style
Brown Bear- attacks Squirrel
Brown Bear did 18 damage to Squirrel
Squirrel- death

#2 Chevalier

Chevalier

Knight of the Realms

• Modder
  • 2405 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 04:32 PM

Go and look around the map where the old house with rats is located.

I Ride for the King!

a.k.a. Chev

#3 melkor_morgoth75

melkor_morgoth75

Lord

• Modder
  • 1509 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 01:48 AM

I haven't yet confronted the bandits that attack once you talk to peltar to leave, I've alked to Welcar about the sewers but I can't seem to find them, can anybody help?

-thanks to anyone that replies, Ape_style

SPOILER ...

Just go to the north area above Restenford ... there, go near the bridge and u'll find a surprise ;-)

mm75

Tired of the same boring spawned creatures u face in BG? Try BGSpawn

#4 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 02:01 AM

Sorry, but to my memory, the sewers entrance is in the North from the Temple.

Now where to find the entrance to the sewers which led to the light house... you need to go is just North of the main temple on the cliff. And the temple is just West of the place you began the SoBH quest.

N
  I
W-X-E
  I
  S
This exit doesn't use the World Map, so you can't use it to get there! You have to walk on the temple map. ^_^

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#5 Hoppy

Hoppy

Mage Hunter

• 2107 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 03:04 AM

I thought it was in the house that was abandoned. Next to the one where we kill the rats and undead. Man I suck at BG1 mods!

Ohhh, that's right there are 2 ways to go.

Edited by Hoppy, 18 June 2008 - 03:06 AM.

?May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies.? - Voltaire

"If you think that a size of the mod indicates an amount of bugs that it introduces and their severity you're totally wrong...
Try not to use next time a load of shitty "super-mega-improving-tweaking-revising" small mods that you have installed and try to meet Wulfgar once again."
- King Diamond

Posted Image The Definitive Guide to Trolls

"Finding food and a place to sleep is your own business. I imagine Paul the Cat should have some fun with you, too" - Potencius in The Darkest Day
"You have been warned, little bastard!" -Khelben to a young <CHARNAME>in Check the Bodies
There are those who will snivel, and offer nothing in return except criticism, meanwhile never lifting a finger to do other than to cut other peoples labor down simply for the fact that they lack the capability to put anything of their own together. -erebusant

#6 melkor_morgoth75

melkor_morgoth75

Lord

• Modder
  • 1509 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 10:53 PM

I thought the user was speaking about u reaching the Sewers AFTER u speak with Pelltar and ask to return (when u need to find prooves of thiefs). At that time new quests arise and u need to defeat the bandits in the northern area BEFORE reaching the sewers and speak with Welcar.

mm75

Tired of the same boring spawned creatures u face in BG? Try BGSpawn