5 replies to this topic

#1 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 10:50 PM

Hey all,

Just a quick notice to say that as of now the Gaming News posts will not show up in View New Posts, as requested by Kulyok and Bookwyrme. We'll see how this works, and if anybody feels it should be changed back, if you could make a post that'd be great. :cheers:

Liam

#2 vilkacis

vilkacis

Rashemen REPRESENT! Word to yo hamsta!

• Modder
  • 1571 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 02:21 AM

Can I just say HELL YEAH? I've been meaning to ask if it could be done, but never got around to it.

#3 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 02:37 AM

Well, yes, they were a little annoying as nobody actually read them, but...

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#4 khay

khay

Swords to Rust, Hearts to Dust

• Modder
  • 1719 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 10:28 AM

I read them to be honest, but if the majority wants it off, it`s fine by me. Would be nice if the IPB software allowed us to filter what shows up when viewing new posts, but we all know that already.

#5 Bookwyrme

Bookwyrme
  • Modder
  • 5804 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 10:35 AM

They're still readable :) This way, though, those of us who like to scan through the new posts won't have to mentally filter out a ton of Gaming News posts each time. Saves braincells that way.

Mods: <a data-cke-saved-href="http://www.shsforums...-auroras-shoes/">Aurora's Shoes (released),

#6 Kellen

Kellen

Earn a person's heart, and they'll die a thousand deaths

• 7092 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 11:29 AM

WooHoo!
"She could resist temptation. Really she could. Sometimes. At least when it wasn't tempting." - Calli Slythistle
"She was a fire, and I had no doubt that she had already done her share of burning." - Lord Firael Algathrin
"Most assume that all the followers of Lathander are great morning people. They're very wrong." - Tanek of Cloakwood

we are all adults playing a fantasy together, - cmorgan