Photo

Challenge #12: Imps thoughts on the magic.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 10:04 AM

Comments how ever you wish, it's welcomed. And still, it continues... :devil:

Challenge #11&12: Imps thoughts on the magic.

"You know, I think that it's a quite funny story, that nobody really knows about anymore, what, ahh the that as Mystra needed a casting language, she chose the quite hardly known and difficult language named as GhrsHar, the ancient Illithid language. As the language was forgotten by them, as they now all communicate with through their thoughts and telepathy, many have completely forgotten it's origin and even more the spelling of their words on their own language, as they had no need for it. So now Mystra uses this ridiculous religious banter for spelling out the spells as they are casted. But the worst part is, that Mystra was either thinking totally wrong or she just had a really bad womans day, as she assigned wrong words for every other spell. For example -the 'Hello' word, is just a Friends spell, as it was supposed to be the Fireball. And even worse is the 'Good Bye' word, which is now just the Death spell, as I would have put a Meteor Swarm on the lousy lizard arses." The Imp shakes it's head and continues.
"But the only saving grace is the word that means 'Shake your bun bun and' as it has saved my tail many times over and more. The spell summons the essence of Father Chaos to deliver it's own flavor to the wizards chosen spell, with it's own magic on stage. It has many effects that I really like, but I am tired of the many adventure parties complaining about it's habit of casting totally wrong spells, as if it wasn't meant to kill the adventures, and the ever largening populous that is unhappy to loose their entire fortunes, as their gold is carefully hidden to the Pouch of Infinite Gold, onto my belt." The Imp whistles happily and vanisher.

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#2 Kellen

Kellen

Earn a person's heart, and they'll die a thousand deaths

• 7092 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 09:30 PM

Crazy as always, Jarno.

Put it in the stats this once, but from now on past the deadline and it's out of the stats. (And it's only been put in one of the challenges)
"She could resist temptation. Really she could. Sometimes. At least when it wasn't tempting." - Calli Slythistle
"She was a fire, and I had no doubt that she had already done her share of burning." - Lord Firael Algathrin
"Most assume that all the followers of Lathander are great morning people. They're very wrong." - Tanek of Cloakwood

we are all adults playing a fantasy together, - cmorgan

#3 Aliya

Aliya

Pink-Eyed Menace!

• 1619 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 02:14 AM

Nice fic, Jarno! Wish I could write...

#4 Kellen

Kellen

Earn a person's heart, and they'll die a thousand deaths

• 7092 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 06:36 AM

Nice fic, Jarno! Wish I could write...

He who does not write is he who cannot. (or she in this case)
"She could resist temptation. Really she could. Sometimes. At least when it wasn't tempting." - Calli Slythistle
"She was a fire, and I had no doubt that she had already done her share of burning." - Lord Firael Algathrin
"Most assume that all the followers of Lathander are great morning people. They're very wrong." - Tanek of Cloakwood

we are all adults playing a fantasy together, - cmorgan