SoBH questions

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Leomar

Leomar
  • 1720 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 07:41 AM

Here some questions of a gamer:

1. I cannot do the thievesquest, because the lighthouse is not made accessible (I have done all thieves, Gnolls, Orks etc., have cleaned the canals, with Ravella spoken etc.).
2. How is begun the spyquest (Zahrdal)?
3. What does it have with the attempt attempts by Shargrailar (beyond the temple to the east of Beregost and to the south of the magician store in Baldurs gate town, east area) on itself?

Greetings Leomar
A Megamod does not mean that you can play all of the mods or all of their content,
but you have more choices or paths through the game.
- Chevalier

BiG World Project - Big Baldur's Gate World

#2 Hoppy

Hoppy

Mage Hunter

• 2107 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 09:50 PM

1. Ask Pelltar to send you home, more action should happen after that. Then talk to the guard with the dogs at the warehouses. After the sewers are cleared I think you go to the other tavern and ask questions (not Falco's). That sets things up if I remember.

2. Talk to Falco and ask some questions. One option is to ask about "Z" then you get a journal entry. Go to his house and he just talks about rumors so be a detective.

3. There are three total and the other is near the end game. He wants a powerful item from the Bonehill quests in the first part. Chances are, he spawns because the party has it.

Edited by Hoppy, 10 October 2008 - 09:53 PM.

?May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies.? - Voltaire

"If you think that a size of the mod indicates an amount of bugs that it introduces and their severity you're totally wrong...
Try not to use next time a load of shitty "super-mega-improving-tweaking-revising" small mods that you have installed and try to meet Wulfgar once again."
- King Diamond

Posted Image The Definitive Guide to Trolls

"Finding food and a place to sleep is your own business. I imagine Paul the Cat should have some fun with you, too" - Potencius in The Darkest Day
"You have been warned, little bastard!" -Khelben to a young <CHARNAME>in Check the Bodies
There are those who will snivel, and offer nothing in return except criticism, meanwhile never lifting a finger to do other than to cut other peoples labor down simply for the fact that they lack the capability to put anything of their own together. -erebusant

#3 Leomar

Leomar
  • 1720 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 07:43 PM

Thanks for your answers, Hoppy. :cheers:

Greetings Leomar
A Megamod does not mean that you can play all of the mods or all of their content,
but you have more choices or paths through the game.
- Chevalier

BiG World Project - Big Baldur's Gate World