• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 the bigg

the bigg

2083 is a prime number.

• Modder
  • 3331 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 03:58 PM

File Name: Max spell effectivenessFile Submitter: the biggFile Submitted: 24 Sep 2009File Category: Gameplay ChangesForum: No InformationReadme: No InformationThis is a small ESP that grants you 100% spell effectiveness, irregardless of armor worn.Click here to download this file

Italian users: help test the Stivan NPC!

Author or Co-Author: WeiDU - Widescreen - Generalized Biffing - Refinements - TB#Tweaks - IWD2Tweaks - TB#Characters - Traify Tool - Some mods that I won't mention in public
Maintainer: Semi-Multi Clerics - Nalia Mod - Nvidia Fix
Code dumps: Detect custom secondary types - Stutter Investigator

If possible, send diffs, translations and other contributions using Git.

#2 the bigg

the bigg

2083 is a prime number.

• Modder
  • 3331 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 03:58 PM

Le sigh. I had sworn I'd never mod anything but IE games, and here I am again... :(

Edited by the bigg, 24 September 2009 - 04:29 PM.

Italian users: help test the Stivan NPC!

Author or Co-Author: WeiDU - Widescreen - Generalized Biffing - Refinements - TB#Tweaks - IWD2Tweaks - TB#Characters - Traify Tool - Some mods that I won't mention in public
Maintainer: Semi-Multi Clerics - Nalia Mod - Nvidia Fix
Code dumps: Detect custom secondary types - Stutter Investigator

If possible, send diffs, translations and other contributions using Git.

#3 Yovaneth

Yovaneth

The newly-appointed Master Builder of Baldur's Gate

• Modder
  • 3058 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 04:01 PM

Le sigh. I had sword I'd never mod anything but IE games, and here I am again... :(

ROFL!!! Me too - but at least I never did release the Oblivion companion I created, mainly because I could never get him to connect to his horse.

Just FYI - it's 'sworn' and not 'sword'. The only 'sword' in the English language is the long pointy thing.

-Y-