Bamboozled Newbie seeks experienced Veteran

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 -Jason Wire-

-Jason Wire-

Posted 23 November 2009 - 12:30 PM

I'm hoping title that doesn't sound too much like a personal ad for casual sex.

Anyway, here's the deal. I am very new to this whole modding thing, but have been a Baldur's Gate fan since the first one came out. Seeing this talk of mods that combine the games, extra NPC's, etc etc, I've got a bit hot and bothered and decided to check it out.

However, being honest, it's a thoroughly intimidating world to get into. I've researched different sites (here, gibberlings 3, pocket plane), and all of them have fantastic looking mods, but I don't know which ones contradict each other, are compatible, are any good etc etc and my technical knowledge isn't enough to fix broken installs without starting from scratch.

So I'm hoping someone will help.

What I want to do is build a BG1, TOTSC, BG2, TOB install that maximises the roleplaying and the scope. I am not a huge combat fan, I generally end up trying to cheat my characters into invincibility, as I'm all about the story. Can anyone recommend the mods (and the install order) to create the ultimate roleplaying build of Baldur's Gate? I'd adore you.

I'm looking for things like...

a) well-constructed NPCs with romances, sidequests and lots of dialogue
b) Quest packs that test your mind as well as your sword arm
c) Intrigue! I like mystery...
d) Items that have a well-written history or an interesting process to accquire them

View this as your platform to convert me to your favourite build!

Thanks guys

Jason

#2 Arkenor

Arkenor
  • 255 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 12:57 PM

I'm hoping title that doesn't sound too much like a personal ad for casual sex.

Anyway, here's the deal. I am very new to this whole modding thing, but have been a Baldur's Gate fan since the first one came out. Seeing this talk of mods that combine the games, extra NPC's, etc etc, I've got a bit hot and bothered and decided to check it out.

However, being honest, it's a thoroughly intimidating world to get into. I've researched different sites (here, gibberlings 3, pocket plane), and all of them have fantastic looking mods, but I don't know which ones contradict each other, are compatible, are any good etc etc and my technical knowledge isn't enough to fix broken installs without starting from scratch.

So I'm hoping someone will help.

What I want to do is build a BG1, TOTSC, BG2, TOB install that maximises the roleplaying and the scope. I am not a huge combat fan, I generally end up trying to cheat my characters into invincibility, as I'm all about the story. Can anyone recommend the mods (and the install order) to create the ultimate roleplaying build of Baldur's Gate? I'd adore you.

I'm looking for things like...

a) well-constructed NPCs with romances, sidequests and lots of dialogue
b) Quest packs that test your mind as well as your sword arm
c) Intrigue! I like mystery...
d) Items that have a well-written history or an interesting process to accquire them

View this as your platform to convert me to your favourite build!

Thanks guys

Jason

I've attached my BWS-Selection.ini file which you can import into the setup to have a look at. The mods were picked to minimise item packs that just bung everything on a merchant and other such overpowered foolishness, and to maximise content, including what I consider to be the best fleshed out NPCs (and Goo, because what's a game without Goo?). Also rather loaded up on mods that make the game more difficult. You'll want to change it within the setup programme but might give you a base to work from anyhows.

I've also included my Big World Install.bat which tweaks the mod installs from BW's occasionally irritating default component choices. You probably wouldn't want to use that unless you're a real masochist though, as it has rather harder choices regarding xp and money. It'd probably not work well with anything other than the current BW version anyway.

WeiDU.exe=0
BG1PatchSound.exe=0
Setup-A6XPPatch.exe=0
Setup-A6CharmPatch.exe=0
SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.exe=0
Setup-BDToBv168.exe=0
SETUP-1PP.exe=0 0
setup-item_rev.exe=0 0
SETUP-ASCENSION.exe=0
SETUP-BGTNEJ.exe=0 0
SETUP-TDD.exe=0
SETUP-SOS.exe=0
SETUP-CTB.exe=0
SETUP-TS-BP.exe=0
Setup-TethyrForestPatch.exe=0
SETUP-ROT.exe=0
SETUP-BGT.exe=0
setup-reevorfixer.exe=0
BeregostCF.exe=0
Setup-TxtMusic.exe=0
setup-darkhorizons.exe=0
SETUP-DSOTSC.exe=0
SETUP-NTOTSC.exe=0
Setup-NTotSCv171.exe=0
SETUP-BONEHILL.exe=0
SETUP-BONEHILLV245.exe=0
Setup-drizztsaga.exe=0
SETUP-VAULT.exe=0
Setup-bgqe.exe=0
SETUP-TGC1E.exe=0
SETUP-SIRINESCALL.exe=0
SETUP-SOA.exe=0
SETUP-THALAN.exe=0
SETUP-LOSTITEMS.exe=0
Setup-BG1NPC.exe=0
Setup-BG1NPCMusic.exe=0
Setup-XanBG1Friend.exe=0
setup-coranbgfriend.exe=0
Setup-AjantisBG1.exe=0
Setup-FinchNPCv3.exe=0
SETUP-BG1UB.exe=0
SETUP-BGSPAWN.EXE=0
SETUP-BGTTWEAK.exe=0
Setup-toa.exe=0
SETUP-GBTHFKP.exe=0
SETUP-AJOCMOD.exe=0
SETUP-TTSQ.exe=0
SETUP-EMAD.exe=0
Setup-planarspheremod.exe=0
Setup-BWQuest.exe=0
setup-c#sb_silber.exe=0
SETUP-SPGAUNT.exe=0
SETUP-TOD.exe=0
SETUP-DC.exe=0
Setup-Assassinations.exe=0
Setup-fadingpromises.exe=0
setup-totdg.exe=0
SETUP-AZENMOD.exe=0
Setup-com_encounters.exe=0
SETUP-DSOA.exe=0
SETUP-DOFD.exe=0
SETUP-IMPASYLUM.exe=0
SETUP-FIRKRAAG.exe=0
setup-imnesvale.exe=0
SETUP-FR_ROV.exe=0
SETUP-HEARTWOOD.exe=0
SETUP-UNDERREP.exe=0
SETUP-ITEMUPGRADE.exe=0
SETUP-CLIFFKEY.exe=0
SETUP-BLOODMORT.exe=0
Setup-StuffofTheMagi.exe=0
Setup-Alchemy.exe=0
setup-dsr.exe=0
setup-bbbkbg.exe=0
setup-bbpbag.exe=0
setup-bbquiv.exe=0
setup-bbquivb.exe=0
setup-bbquivc.exe=0
setup-bbsccs.exe=0
SETUP-TSUJATHA.exe=0
SETUP-C#Ajantis_SvA.exe=0
SETUP-VALEN.exe=0
SETUP-XAN.exe=0
Setup-XanBG2Voice.exe=0
Setup-AurenAseph.exe=0
SETUP-KIM.exe=0
SETUP-TIAX.exe=0
SETUP-HUBELPOT.exe=0
Setup-Angelo.exe=0
SETUP-SAERILETH.exe=0
setup-varshoon.exe=0
SETUP-FOXMONSTER.exe=0
SETUP-CWS.exe=0
SETUP-JZ.exe=0
setup-deArnise.exe=0
SETUP-BANTERPACK.exe=0
setup-iepbanters.exe=0
SETUP-VICONIA.exe=0
SETUP-MAZZY.exe=0
Setup-YOSHIMO.exe=0
SETUP-EDWINROMANCE.exe=0
SETUP-EDWINTOB.exe=0
SETUP-EDWINFLIRTS.exe=0
SETUP-Imoen.exe=0
setup-janquest.exe=0
SETUP-GOO.exe=0
setup-aip.exe=0
SETUP-TURNIPGOLEM.exe=0
SETUP-MDX.exe=0
Setup-QualloFix.exe=0
SETUP-SNAKES.exe=0
Setup-Contest.exe=0
SETUP-BWL_CONTEST.exe=0
SETUP-THOGHMA.exe=0
Setup-ShardsOfIce.exe=0
setup-lucy.exe=0
setup-zalnoya.exe=0
SETUP-UB.exe=0
SETUP-GMINION.exe=0
SETUP-SPELL_REV.exe=0 0
SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.exe=0 0 0
SETUP-WILDMAGE.exe=0
SETUP-res_fixer.exe=0
SETUP-BPV179.exe=0
SETUP-SCS.exe=0
SETUP-TACTICS.EXE=0
SETUP-TURNABOUT.exe=0
SETUP-LONGERROAD.exe=0
SETUP-WHEELS.exe=0
SETUP-Celestials.exe=0
Setup-GRIMUARS.exe=0
setup-homewardbound.exe=0
setup-tobr.exe=0
SETUP-SOLAUFEIN.exe=0
SETUP-rpgsolaflirtpack.exe=0
SETUP-KELSEY.exe=0
SETUP-KELSEYTOB.exe=0
SETUP-GROA.exe=0
SETUP-KETO.exe=0
SETUP-NPCFLIRT.exe=0
SETUP-RevisedBattles.exe=0
Setup-G3Anniversary.exe=0
SETUP-MTS_CRAPPACKV2.exe=0
Setup-CrossmodBG2.exe=0
setup-hammers.exe=0
Setup-song_and_silence.exe=0
Setup-Divine_Remix.exe=0
Setup-sword_and_fist.exe=0
SETUP-RR.exe=0 0
Setup-BG2_Tweaks.exe=0 0
SETUP-TB#TWEAKS.exe=0
SETUP-SCSII.exe=0 0
SETUP-D0TWEAK.exe=0
SETUP-MixMod.exe=0
setup-freeact.exe=0
SETUP-ATWEAKS.exe=0
setup-bardsong_bg2_iwd.exe=0
SETUP-BPSERIES.exe=0
P5TWEAKS.exe=0
SETUP-XPMOD.exe=0
SETUP-BP-BALANCER.exe=0
setup-aurora.exe=0
Setup-1pp_avatars.exe=0
setup-1pp_thieves_galore.exe=0
setup-1pp_female_dwarves.exe=0
SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.exe=0
SETUP-CONTAIN.exe=0
SETUP-CELESTIALES.EXE=0
setup-lightmaps.exe=0
Setup-BP-BGT-Worldmap.exe=0
setup-bg1npc_portrait_pack.exe=0
PCSoundsets.exe=0
Setup-AceAltMusic.exe=0
setup-level1npcs.exe=0
setup-bgtmusic.exe=0
SETUP-GUI.exe=0
setup-widescreen.exe=0
setup-crefixer.exe=0
setup-generalized_biffing.exe=0
setup-tob_hacks.exe=0 linenums:0'>[Current] BWPDF.exe=0 bwinstallpack.exe=0 BWFixpack.exe=0 WeiDU.exe=0 BG1PatchSound.exe=0 Setup-A6XPPatch.exe=0 Setup-A6CharmPatch.exe=0 SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.exe=0 Setup-BDToBv168.exe=0 SETUP-1PP.exe=0 0 setup-item_rev.exe=0 0 SETUP-ASCENSION.exe=0 SETUP-BGTNEJ.exe=0 0 SETUP-TDD.exe=0 SETUP-SOS.exe=0 SETUP-CTB.exe=0 SETUP-TS-BP.exe=0 Setup-TethyrForestPatch.exe=0 SETUP-ROT.exe=0 SETUP-BGT.exe=0 setup-reevorfixer.exe=0 BeregostCF.exe=0 Setup-TxtMusic.exe=0 setup-darkhorizons.exe=0 SETUP-DSOTSC.exe=0 SETUP-NTOTSC.exe=0 Setup-NTotSCv171.exe=0 SETUP-BONEHILL.exe=0 SETUP-BONEHILLV245.exe=0 Setup-drizztsaga.exe=0 SETUP-VAULT.exe=0 Setup-bgqe.exe=0 SETUP-TGC1E.exe=0 SETUP-SIRINESCALL.exe=0 SETUP-SOA.exe=0 SETUP-THALAN.exe=0 SETUP-LOSTITEMS.exe=0 Setup-BG1NPC.exe=0 Setup-BG1NPCMusic.exe=0 Setup-XanBG1Friend.exe=0 setup-coranbgfriend.exe=0 Setup-AjantisBG1.exe=0 Setup-FinchNPCv3.exe=0 SETUP-BG1UB.exe=0 SETUP-BGSPAWN.EXE=0 SETUP-BGTTWEAK.exe=0 Setup-toa.exe=0 SETUP-GBTHFKP.exe=0 SETUP-AJOCMOD.exe=0 SETUP-TTSQ.exe=0 SETUP-EMAD.exe=0 Setup-planarspheremod.exe=0 Setup-BWQuest.exe=0 setup-c#sb_silber.exe=0 SETUP-SPGAUNT.exe=0 SETUP-TOD.exe=0 SETUP-DC.exe=0 Setup-Assassinations.exe=0 Setup-fadingpromises.exe=0 setup-totdg.exe=0 SETUP-AZENMOD.exe=0 Setup-com_encounters.exe=0 SETUP-DSOA.exe=0 SETUP-DOFD.exe=0 SETUP-IMPASYLUM.exe=0 SETUP-FIRKRAAG.exe=0 setup-imnesvale.exe=0 SETUP-FR_ROV.exe=0 SETUP-HEARTWOOD.exe=0 SETUP-UNDERREP.exe=0 SETUP-ITEMUPGRADE.exe=0 SETUP-CLIFFKEY.exe=0 SETUP-BLOODMORT.exe=0 Setup-StuffofTheMagi.exe=0 Setup-Alchemy.exe=0 setup-dsr.exe=0 setup-bbbkbg.exe=0 setup-bbpbag.exe=0 setup-bbquiv.exe=0 setup-bbquivb.exe=0 setup-bbquivc.exe=0 setup-bbsccs.exe=0 SETUP-TSUJATHA.exe=0 SETUP-C#Ajantis_SvA.exe=0 SETUP-VALEN.exe=0 SETUP-XAN.exe=0Setup-XanBG2Voice.exe=0Setup-AurenAseph.exe=0SETUP-KIM.exe=0SETUP-TIAX.exe=0SETUP-HUBELPOT.exe=0Setup-Angelo.exe=0SETUP-SAERILETH.exe=0setup-varshoon.exe=0SETUP-FOXMONSTER.exe=0SETUP-CWS.exe=0SETUP-JZ.exe=0setup-deArnise.exe=0SETUP-BANTERPACK.exe=0setup-iepbanters.exe=0SETUP-VICONIA.exe=0SETUP-MAZZY.exe=0Setup-YOSHIMO.exe=0SETUP-EDWINROMANCE.exe=0SETUP-EDWINTOB.exe=0SETUP-EDWINFLIRTS.exe=0SETUP-Imoen.exe=0setup-janquest.exe=0SETUP-GOO.exe=0setup-aip.exe=0SETUP-TURNIPGOLEM.exe=0SETUP-MDX.exe=0Setup-QualloFix.exe=0SETUP-SNAKES.exe=0Setup-Contest.exe=0SETUP-BWL_CONTEST.exe=0SETUP-THOGHMA.exe=0Setup-ShardsOfIce.exe=0setup-lucy.exe=0setup-zalnoya.exe=0SETUP-UB.exe=0SETUP-GMINION.exe=0SETUP-SPELL_REV.exe=0 0SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.exe=0 0 0SETUP-WILDMAGE.exe=0SETUP-res_fixer.exe=0SETUP-BPV179.exe=0SETUP-SCS.exe=0SETUP-TACTICS.EXE=0SETUP-TURNABOUT.exe=0SETUP-LONGERROAD.exe=0SETUP-WHEELS.exe=0SETUP-Celestials.exe=0Setup-GRIMUARS.exe=0setup-homewardbound.exe=0setup-tobr.exe=0SETUP-SOLAUFEIN.exe=0SETUP-rpgsolaflirtpack.exe=0SETUP-KELSEY.exe=0SETUP-KELSEYTOB.exe=0SETUP-GROA.exe=0SETUP-KETO.exe=0SETUP-NPCFLIRT.exe=0SETUP-RevisedBattles.exe=0Setup-G3Anniversary.exe=0SETUP-MTS_CRAPPACKV2.exe=0Setup-CrossmodBG2.exe=0setup-hammers.exe=0Setup-song_and_silence.exe=0Setup-Divine_Remix.exe=0Setup-sword_and_fist.exe=0SETUP-RR.exe=0 0Setup-BG2_Tweaks.exe=0 0SETUP-TB#TWEAKS.exe=0SETUP-SCSII.exe=0 0SETUP-D0TWEAK.exe=0SETUP-MixMod.exe=0setup-freeact.exe=0SETUP-ATWEAKS.exe=0setup-bardsong_bg2_iwd.exe=0SETUP-BPSERIES.exe=0P5TWEAKS.exe=0SETUP-XPMOD.exe=0SETUP-BP-BALANCER.exe=0setup-aurora.exe=0Setup-1pp_avatars.exe=0setup-1pp_thieves_galore.exe=0setup-1pp_female_dwarves.exe=0SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.exe=0SETUP-CONTAIN.exe=0SETUP-CELESTIALES.EXE=0setup-lightmaps.exe=0Setup-BP-BGT-Worldmap.exe=0setup-bg1npc_portrait_pack.exe=0PCSoundsets.exe=0Setup-AceAltMusic.exe=0setup-level1npcs.exe=0setup-bgtmusic.exe=0SETUP-GUI.exe=0setup-widescreen.exe=0setup-crefixer.exe=0setup-generalized_biffing.exe=0setup-tob_hacks.exe=0

Attached Files

Edited by Arkenor, 23 November 2009 - 01:09 PM.

Arkenor Oakshadow
Ark's Ark Whois
Meddling in the affairs of modders. Modding in the affairs of genie.

#3 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 01:43 PM

Ouh no, you did not!

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#4 -Jason Wire-

-Jason Wire-

Posted 23 November 2009 - 01:43 PM

I've attached my BWS-Selection.ini file which you can import into the setup to have a look at. The mods were picked to minimise item packs that just bung everything on a merchant and other such overpowered foolishness, and to maximise content, including what I consider to be the best fleshed out NPCs (and Goo, because what's a game without Goo?). Also rather loaded up on mods that make the game more difficult. You'll want to change it within the setup programme but might give you a base to work from anyhows.

I've also included my Big World Install.bat which tweaks the mod installs from BW's occasionally irritating default component choices. You probably wouldn't want to use that unless you're a real masochist though, as it has rather harder choices regarding xp and money. It'd probably not work well with anything other than the current BW version anyway.

WeiDU.exe=0
BG1PatchSound.exe=0
Setup-A6XPPatch.exe=0
Setup-A6CharmPatch.exe=0
SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.exe=0
Setup-BDToBv168.exe=0
SETUP-1PP.exe=0 0
setup-item_rev.exe=0 0
SETUP-ASCENSION.exe=0
SETUP-BGTNEJ.exe=0 0
SETUP-TDD.exe=0
SETUP-SOS.exe=0
SETUP-CTB.exe=0
SETUP-TS-BP.exe=0
Setup-TethyrForestPatch.exe=0
SETUP-ROT.exe=0
SETUP-BGT.exe=0
setup-reevorfixer.exe=0
BeregostCF.exe=0
Setup-TxtMusic.exe=0
setup-darkhorizons.exe=0
SETUP-DSOTSC.exe=0
SETUP-NTOTSC.exe=0
Setup-NTotSCv171.exe=0
SETUP-BONEHILL.exe=0
SETUP-BONEHILLV245.exe=0
Setup-drizztsaga.exe=0
SETUP-VAULT.exe=0
Setup-bgqe.exe=0
SETUP-TGC1E.exe=0
SETUP-SIRINESCALL.exe=0
SETUP-SOA.exe=0
SETUP-THALAN.exe=0
SETUP-LOSTITEMS.exe=0
Setup-BG1NPC.exe=0
Setup-BG1NPCMusic.exe=0
Setup-XanBG1Friend.exe=0
setup-coranbgfriend.exe=0
Setup-AjantisBG1.exe=0
Setup-FinchNPCv3.exe=0
SETUP-BG1UB.exe=0
SETUP-BGSPAWN.EXE=0
SETUP-BGTTWEAK.exe=0
Setup-toa.exe=0
SETUP-GBTHFKP.exe=0
SETUP-AJOCMOD.exe=0
SETUP-TTSQ.exe=0
SETUP-EMAD.exe=0
Setup-planarspheremod.exe=0
Setup-BWQuest.exe=0
setup-c#sb_silber.exe=0
SETUP-SPGAUNT.exe=0
SETUP-TOD.exe=0
SETUP-DC.exe=0
Setup-Assassinations.exe=0
Setup-fadingpromises.exe=0
setup-totdg.exe=0
SETUP-AZENMOD.exe=0
Setup-com_encounters.exe=0
SETUP-DSOA.exe=0
SETUP-DOFD.exe=0
SETUP-IMPASYLUM.exe=0
SETUP-FIRKRAAG.exe=0
setup-imnesvale.exe=0
SETUP-FR_ROV.exe=0
SETUP-HEARTWOOD.exe=0
SETUP-UNDERREP.exe=0
SETUP-ITEMUPGRADE.exe=0
SETUP-CLIFFKEY.exe=0
SETUP-BLOODMORT.exe=0
Setup-StuffofTheMagi.exe=0
Setup-Alchemy.exe=0
setup-dsr.exe=0
setup-bbbkbg.exe=0
setup-bbpbag.exe=0
setup-bbquiv.exe=0
setup-bbquivb.exe=0
setup-bbquivc.exe=0
setup-bbsccs.exe=0
SETUP-TSUJATHA.exe=0
SETUP-C#Ajantis_SvA.exe=0
SETUP-VALEN.exe=0
SETUP-XAN.exe=0
Setup-XanBG2Voice.exe=0
Setup-AurenAseph.exe=0
SETUP-KIM.exe=0
SETUP-TIAX.exe=0
SETUP-HUBELPOT.exe=0
Setup-Angelo.exe=0
SETUP-SAERILETH.exe=0
setup-varshoon.exe=0
SETUP-FOXMONSTER.exe=0
SETUP-CWS.exe=0
SETUP-JZ.exe=0
setup-deArnise.exe=0
SETUP-BANTERPACK.exe=0
setup-iepbanters.exe=0
SETUP-VICONIA.exe=0
SETUP-MAZZY.exe=0
Setup-YOSHIMO.exe=0
SETUP-EDWINROMANCE.exe=0
SETUP-EDWINTOB.exe=0
SETUP-EDWINFLIRTS.exe=0
SETUP-Imoen.exe=0
setup-janquest.exe=0
SETUP-GOO.exe=0
setup-aip.exe=0
SETUP-TURNIPGOLEM.exe=0
SETUP-MDX.exe=0
Setup-QualloFix.exe=0
SETUP-SNAKES.exe=0
Setup-Contest.exe=0
SETUP-BWL_CONTEST.exe=0
SETUP-THOGHMA.exe=0
Setup-ShardsOfIce.exe=0
setup-lucy.exe=0
setup-zalnoya.exe=0
SETUP-UB.exe=0
SETUP-GMINION.exe=0
SETUP-SPELL_REV.exe=0 0
SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.exe=0 0 0
SETUP-WILDMAGE.exe=0
SETUP-res_fixer.exe=0
SETUP-BPV179.exe=0
SETUP-SCS.exe=0
SETUP-TACTICS.EXE=0
SETUP-TURNABOUT.exe=0
SETUP-LONGERROAD.exe=0
SETUP-WHEELS.exe=0
SETUP-Celestials.exe=0
Setup-GRIMUARS.exe=0
setup-homewardbound.exe=0
setup-tobr.exe=0
SETUP-SOLAUFEIN.exe=0
SETUP-rpgsolaflirtpack.exe=0
SETUP-KELSEY.exe=0
SETUP-KELSEYTOB.exe=0
SETUP-GROA.exe=0
SETUP-KETO.exe=0
SETUP-NPCFLIRT.exe=0
SETUP-RevisedBattles.exe=0
Setup-G3Anniversary.exe=0
SETUP-MTS_CRAPPACKV2.exe=0
Setup-CrossmodBG2.exe=0
setup-hammers.exe=0
Setup-song_and_silence.exe=0
Setup-Divine_Remix.exe=0
Setup-sword_and_fist.exe=0
SETUP-RR.exe=0 0
Setup-BG2_Tweaks.exe=0 0
SETUP-TB#TWEAKS.exe=0
SETUP-SCSII.exe=0 0
SETUP-D0TWEAK.exe=0
SETUP-MixMod.exe=0
setup-freeact.exe=0
SETUP-ATWEAKS.exe=0
setup-bardsong_bg2_iwd.exe=0
SETUP-BPSERIES.exe=0
P5TWEAKS.exe=0
SETUP-XPMOD.exe=0
SETUP-BP-BALANCER.exe=0
setup-aurora.exe=0
Setup-1pp_avatars.exe=0
setup-1pp_thieves_galore.exe=0
setup-1pp_female_dwarves.exe=0
SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.exe=0
SETUP-CONTAIN.exe=0
SETUP-CELESTIALES.EXE=0
setup-lightmaps.exe=0
Setup-BP-BGT-Worldmap.exe=0
setup-bg1npc_portrait_pack.exe=0
PCSoundsets.exe=0
Setup-AceAltMusic.exe=0
setup-level1npcs.exe=0
setup-bgtmusic.exe=0
SETUP-GUI.exe=0
setup-widescreen.exe=0
setup-crefixer.exe=0
setup-generalized_biffing.exe=0
setup-tob_hacks.exe=0 linenums:0'>[Current] BWPDF.exe=0 bwinstallpack.exe=0 BWFixpack.exe=0 WeiDU.exe=0 BG1PatchSound.exe=0 Setup-A6XPPatch.exe=0 Setup-A6CharmPatch.exe=0 SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.exe=0 Setup-BDToBv168.exe=0 SETUP-1PP.exe=0 0 setup-item_rev.exe=0 0 SETUP-ASCENSION.exe=0 SETUP-BGTNEJ.exe=0 0 SETUP-TDD.exe=0 SETUP-SOS.exe=0 SETUP-CTB.exe=0 SETUP-TS-BP.exe=0 Setup-TethyrForestPatch.exe=0 SETUP-ROT.exe=0 SETUP-BGT.exe=0 setup-reevorfixer.exe=0 BeregostCF.exe=0 Setup-TxtMusic.exe=0 setup-darkhorizons.exe=0 SETUP-DSOTSC.exe=0 SETUP-NTOTSC.exe=0 Setup-NTotSCv171.exe=0 SETUP-BONEHILL.exe=0 SETUP-BONEHILLV245.exe=0 Setup-drizztsaga.exe=0 SETUP-VAULT.exe=0 Setup-bgqe.exe=0 SETUP-TGC1E.exe=0 SETUP-SIRINESCALL.exe=0 SETUP-SOA.exe=0 SETUP-THALAN.exe=0 SETUP-LOSTITEMS.exe=0 Setup-BG1NPC.exe=0 Setup-BG1NPCMusic.exe=0 Setup-XanBG1Friend.exe=0 setup-coranbgfriend.exe=0 Setup-AjantisBG1.exe=0 Setup-FinchNPCv3.exe=0 SETUP-BG1UB.exe=0 SETUP-BGSPAWN.EXE=0 SETUP-BGTTWEAK.exe=0 Setup-toa.exe=0 SETUP-GBTHFKP.exe=0 SETUP-AJOCMOD.exe=0 SETUP-TTSQ.exe=0 SETUP-EMAD.exe=0 Setup-planarspheremod.exe=0 Setup-BWQuest.exe=0 setup-c#sb_silber.exe=0 SETUP-SPGAUNT.exe=0 SETUP-TOD.exe=0 SETUP-DC.exe=0 Setup-Assassinations.exe=0 Setup-fadingpromises.exe=0 setup-totdg.exe=0 SETUP-AZENMOD.exe=0 Setup-com_encounters.exe=0 SETUP-DSOA.exe=0 SETUP-DOFD.exe=0 SETUP-IMPASYLUM.exe=0 SETUP-FIRKRAAG.exe=0 setup-imnesvale.exe=0 SETUP-FR_ROV.exe=0 SETUP-HEARTWOOD.exe=0 SETUP-UNDERREP.exe=0 SETUP-ITEMUPGRADE.exe=0 SETUP-CLIFFKEY.exe=0 SETUP-BLOODMORT.exe=0 Setup-StuffofTheMagi.exe=0 Setup-Alchemy.exe=0 setup-dsr.exe=0 setup-bbbkbg.exe=0 setup-bbpbag.exe=0 setup-bbquiv.exe=0 setup-bbquivb.exe=0 setup-bbquivc.exe=0 setup-bbsccs.exe=0 SETUP-TSUJATHA.exe=0 SETUP-C#Ajantis_SvA.exe=0 SETUP-VALEN.exe=0 SETUP-XAN.exe=0 Setup-XanBG2Voice.exe=0 Setup-AurenAseph.exe=0 SETUP-KIM.exe=0 SETUP-TIAX.exe=0 SETUP-HUBELPOT.exe=0 Setup-Angelo.exe=0 SETUP-SAERILETH.exe=0 setup-varshoon.exe=0 SETUP-FOXMONSTER.exe=0 SETUP-CWS.exe=0 SETUP-JZ.exe=0 setup-deArnise.exe=0 SETUP-BANTERPACK.exe=0 setup-iepbanters.exe=0 SETUP-VICONIA.exe=0 SETUP-MAZZY.exe=0 Setup-YOSHIMO.exe=0 SETUP-EDWINROMANCE.exe=0 SETUP-EDWINTOB.exe=0 SETUP-EDWINFLIRTS.exe=0 SETUP-Imoen.exe=0 setup-janquest.exe=0 SETUP-GOO.exe=0 setup-aip.exe=0 SETUP-TURNIPGOLEM.exe=0 SETUP-MDX.exe=0 Setup-QualloFix.exe=0 SETUP-SNAKES.exe=0 Setup-Contest.exe=0 SETUP-BWL_CONTEST.exe=0 SETUP-THOGHMA.exe=0 Setup-ShardsOfIce.exe=0 setup-lucy.exe=0 setup-zalnoya.exe=0 SETUP-UB.exe=0 SETUP-GMINION.exe=0 SETUP-SPELL_REV.exe=0 0 SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.exe=0 0 0 SETUP-WILDMAGE.exe=0 SETUP-res_fixer.exe=0 SETUP-BPV179.exe=0 SETUP-SCS.exe=0 SETUP-TACTICS.EXE=0 SETUP-TURNABOUT.exe=0 SETUP-LONGERROAD.exe=0 SETUP-WHEELS.exe=0 SETUP-Celestials.exe=0 Setup-GRIMUARS.exe=0 setup-homewardbound.exe=0 setup-tobr.exe=0 SETUP-SOLAUFEIN.exe=0 SETUP-rpgsolaflirtpack.exe=0 SETUP-KELSEY.exe=0 SETUP-KELSEYTOB.exe=0 SETUP-GROA.exe=0 SETUP-KETO.exe=0 SETUP-NPCFLIRT.exe=0 SETUP-RevisedBattles.exe=0 Setup-G3Anniversary.exe=0 SETUP-MTS_CRAPPACKV2.exe=0 Setup-CrossmodBG2.exe=0 setup-hammers.exe=0 Setup-song_and_silence.exe=0 Setup-Divine_Remix.exe=0 Setup-sword_and_fist.exe=0 SETUP-RR.exe=0 0 Setup-BG2_Tweaks.exe=0 0 SETUP-TB#TWEAKS.exe=0 SETUP-SCSII.exe=0 0 SETUP-D0TWEAK.exe=0 SETUP-MixMod.exe=0 setup-freeact.exe=0 SETUP-ATWEAKS.exe=0 setup-bardsong_bg2_iwd.exe=0 SETUP-BPSERIES.exe=0 P5TWEAKS.exe=0 SETUP-XPMOD.exe=0 SETUP-BP-BALANCER.exe=0setup-aurora.exe=0Setup-1pp_avatars.exe=0setup-1pp_thieves_galore.exe=0setup-1pp_female_dwarves.exe=0SETUP-NSCPORTRAITS.exe=0SETUP-CONTAIN.exe=0SETUP-CELESTIALES.EXE=0setup-lightmaps.exe=0Setup-BP-BGT-Worldmap.exe=0setup-bg1npc_portrait_pack.exe=0PCSoundsets.exe=0Setup-AceAltMusic.exe=0setup-level1npcs.exe=0setup-bgtmusic.exe=0SETUP-GUI.exe=0setup-widescreen.exe=0setup-crefixer.exe=0setup-generalized_biffing.exe=0setup-tob_hacks.exe=0

Thankyou! That looks very detailed, I really appreciate you answering despite the fact it's a question that's probably repeated over and over. I've just found Big World and am about to download, so I'll give you my findings soon :)

J