• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 03:41 PM

"When asked about his past, ARATH smiles and artfully avoids the question. From what you can gather, he was born in Athkatla, the son of a wealthy nobleman, and grew up in relative peace until he discovered his father's ties to the slave trade. Furious at his father's involvement in people-trafficking, he ran away, eventually joining the local Druid Grove and studying to become a druid himself. Arath is quick both on his feet and in his speech, words tumbling out often before he can finish the last, and has a marked appreciation for the beauty of nature. Though he is in his mid-twenties, he exudes a confidence and charisma of one far older than his years would suggest. His eyes sparkle as you probe him with questions, but he does not answer them, saying only that he feels no need to recount the past when the present is so much more interesting."

Arath is a complex, self-assured, humorous and somewhat hedonistic druid who, on the surface, cares for little else beyond himself and his love for nature. He loves the human form, both male and female, and isn't afraid to be direct about what he wants -- though he's not always successful in getting it, much to his chagrin. He has a passionate hate for aberrations, the undead and anything else that falls beyond the natural scheme of things, and he has some rather complex and occasionally contradictory beliefs.

Arath features:
  • an opinionated, quirky new Druid NPC
  • many banters with BioWare NPCs (3+ throughout SoA/ToB)
  • many talks on a variety of in-game plots and ideas
  • commentary throughout the game on the PC's quest
  • joins during the slaver line of quests in Chapter 2
  • a new quest in late SoA
  • a unique romance spanning SoA and ToB
  • an extensive friendship with any PC not romancing him
  • original portrait by Lady Lesatho
  • original music by theacefes

Related links:

#2 theacefes

theacefes

Probably swearing

• Modder
  • 1782 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 05:35 PM

Congrats!! :D
DO ~SetGlobal("omgBbqRomanceActive","GLOBAL", 2)~

Gibberlings Three - IE Modding Community

#3 Rhaella

Rhaella
  • Modder
  • 648 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 07:50 PM

And right on time! Congrats! =)

#4 Enkida

Enkida

Full Cyborg

• 338 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 11:43 PM

Congratulatons, he looks intriguing! Druids and hedonism... sounds like a good mix. And I'll even leave out the Saving Grace jokes (for now)! ;-)

#5 KIrving

KIrving
  • 244 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 01:50 PM

Congrats! This fellow looks quite interesting. :)
"I'm just here to get the job done, let someone else be on the poster." Female Commander Shepard

#6 Zyraen

Zyraen
  • Modder
  • 1402 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 05:34 PM

Congratulations on your release :)

kiyos.jpg____btlbn2.gif____kovaS.jpg
Love between a Law Enforcer and a Fugitive - can such a thing even happen?
SoA Release - Overview / Download Links

Zyraen's Miscellaneous Mods - Ust Natha Accelerator, item tweaks, XP caps, The Ub3r Reaver Kit, and much more...
Spellhold Gauntlet - more than just a Spellhold-Be-Gone
Hidden Kits - hidden dual-classed kits with a twist for progression

#7 Bookwyrme

Bookwyrme
  • Modder
  • 5804 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 06:39 PM

Congratulations!

Mods: <a data-cke-saved-href="http://www.shsforums...-auroras-shoes/">Aurora's Shoes (released),

#8 MiLeah

MiLeah
  • 65 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 08:35 PM

Big Congratz on getting him released! :cheers:

#9 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 11:37 PM

Thanks everyone! It's been a busy two months, but glad at least the majority of the mod is out there! Don't forget to let me know what you think once you've played it, I can't wait to hear! :)

#10 Agashi

Agashi
  • 62 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 12:58 AM

Gave my congrats over on P&T, but figured I'd extend them here as well. Thanks for the mod!
"What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul." - Billy Madison