Custom Magic card.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 raptor

raptor
  • 150 posts

Posted 09 August 2004 - 06:15 AM

Annah

Another great example what boredom can lead a person to do ...

#2 Xaositect_Crayon

Xaositect_Crayon
  • 280 posts

Posted 11 August 2004 - 02:44 PM

hehe I kinda gave up on mtg
Crayons are the most chaotic bananas there never will be....

#3 Ragnar

Ragnar
  • 577 posts

Posted 12 August 2004 - 03:19 PM

Not bad, but I'd say that the ability is too high costed for what it does B)
Magus: "If history is to change, let it change! If their world is to be destroyed, so be it! If my fate is to be destroyed... I must simply laugh!!"

Vash: "Normally when you buy an old, used bike, you're supposed to repair it before riding it!"
Wolfwood: "Are you dissing my beautiful shiny Angelina II?!?"
Vash: "I'm dissing YOU, not your stupid broken bike!"

It's all happening here

#4 raptor

raptor
  • 150 posts

Posted 18 August 2004 - 09:42 AM

Ah sorry, im just not used to the newer editions, always had a feeling that everything went more and more powerfull each edition. and seeing the newest cards i occationally feel like smashing head into rocks, since they are so clearlly more powerfull than cards mere 2 years back.

#5 Ragnar

Ragnar
  • 577 posts

Posted 18 August 2004 - 10:07 AM

Ah sorry, im just not used to the newer editions, always had a feeling that everything went more and more powerfull each edition. and seeing the newest cards i occationally feel like smashing head into rocks, since they are so clearlly more powerfull than cards mere 2 years back.

Yeh, some of the cards are getting way overpowered *cough*Skullclamp*cough*
Magus: "If history is to change, let it change! If their world is to be destroyed, so be it! If my fate is to be destroyed... I must simply laugh!!"

Vash: "Normally when you buy an old, used bike, you're supposed to repair it before riding it!"
Wolfwood: "Are you dissing my beautiful shiny Angelina II?!?"
Vash: "I'm dissing YOU, not your stupid broken bike!"

It's all happening here

#6 mobius327

mobius327
  • 21 posts

Posted 06 November 2004 - 09:15 PM

there were some damn powerful cards in the older sets. i used to use a couple Kjeldoran Frostbeasts with lures...add a gaseous form and ya got a creature that can wipe out entire armies of creatures and be imune to the damage, pissed some people off good with that