Keldorn <3

• Please log in to reply
132 replies to this topic

#1 Aion

Aion

Soul Of Magma

• 505 posts

Posted 09 September 2004 - 01:57 AM

Created this topic for Adahn, which will serve as discussion about a possible Keldorn romance mod. ^_^

Give your ideas here!

#2 Creepin

Creepin
  • Administrator
  • 1676 posts

Posted 09 September 2004 - 02:49 AM

Keldorn romance!? You greedy bastards, isn't there enough free men? Don't even think about making Keldorn leave his wife & daughters :lol: It's unfair & amoral :D :D

Edited by Creepin, 09 September 2004 - 02:49 AM.

The Old Gold - v0.2 WIP (mod for BGT/BWP/BWS)

#3 T.G.Maestro

T.G.Maestro

Eclipse

• 4415 posts

Posted 09 September 2004 - 03:20 AM

Not to mention he is an old man... oh, what today's girls won't do for the money... :lol:
Posted Image

Refinements v2 has been released!
Go and visit the website or the forum for more info!

Member of The Silver Star team.

#4 NiGHTMARE

NiGHTMARE
  • 2328 posts

Posted 09 September 2004 - 03:58 AM

How about it turns out Keldorn had an illicit child when he was much younger, a child who's now around the same age of CHARNAME. Then we could have a son of Keldorn romance, or something :P.

#5 Feanor

Feanor

The Elven Lord

• 1808 posts

Posted 09 September 2004 - 05:03 AM

If you really want a Keldorn romance, the only good option would be to make his wife a joinable NPC. Regarding her personality, she could be a priest.

#6 Immortality

Immortality

Love Boat Captain

• 1616 posts

Posted 09 September 2004 - 05:17 AM

His wife a joinable npc? What for? Why? She is clearly a non-adventurer kind of woman...

Anyway, I'd SO play a Keldorn romance! Lots of girls like mature men anyway... and Keldorn has that... somethng... mature man + uniform... ^_^

Moongaze: You know you already have the start. Its simple, if you want a romance with him, then let him do the "right" thing and incarcerate his wife. He obviously doesnt care much about her anyway, as he is never home. :) Would be very interesting to see his daughter´s reaction when Keldorn makes this desicion and if you start a relationship with him! What would they think/say? :) It would also be very nice to see Keldor's self exploration about the desicions he made, maybe even talking to release his former wife so his kids are happy? Divorce? LEt her wife be with the other guy?

Ahhh... so many possibilities! :)
CLAN DLAN, your friendly neighborhood spanish community. Woo!

I am a retired translator. If you need my assistance, or need somebody to translate something for you, you can send me a PM. I don't check SHS regularly. Thanks!! : D

#7 Feanor

Feanor

The Elven Lord

• 1808 posts

Posted 09 September 2004 - 05:31 AM

Anyway, I'd SO play a Keldorn romance! Lots of girls like mature men anyway... and Keldorn has that... somethng... mature man + uniform...

Well, Immo, it was already a discussion about this and the conclusions were a little bit... discouraging. The kids problem can't be overcomed. ;)

#8 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 09 September 2004 - 06:10 AM

Why not? His wife seems rather convinced about the idea of starting a new life. If you change the dialogs a bit they can very well divorce instead :)

PS: This is me, Immort guesting :)

#9 Sillara

Sillara

He made me love him without looking at me.

• 537 posts

Posted 09 September 2004 - 06:32 AM

I know that I would at least try out such a mod! (I am the one who, umm, started the earlier thread. :P )

Sillara
Check out my RPG forum!

#10 Immortality

Immortality

Love Boat Captain

• 1616 posts

Posted 09 September 2004 - 07:46 AM

Keldorn side quest: Babysit daughters and convince them you are not a little bitch who ruined their parents marriage ;)

I am a retired translator. If you need my assistance, or need somebody to translate something for you, you can send me a PM. I don't check SHS regularly. Thanks!! : D

#11 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 09 September 2004 - 08:10 AM

Well, an evil PC could handle the family problem pretty easily.

Evil PC: "Hey Keldorn, do you mind waiting for us at the Order for a while?"
Keldorn: "I shall do as you ask."
*Evil PC makes a short trip to the Government district and "takes care of" Keldorn's family before returning to the Order.*
Evil PC: "Hello, big guy. We're about to go to the Windspear hills and take care of some business there. Do you want us to drop by your place and let you say goodbye to your wife and kids?"
Keldorn: "I would like that."
*Party arrives at the Firecam estate.*
Keldorn: "Nooo!"

#12 Adahn

Adahn
  • 23 posts

Posted 09 September 2004 - 11:53 AM

Hey come on... there's gotta be a Keldorn Fan Club? What about the girls that like Sean Conery, it's the same thing come on. Keldorn might be slightly older, he's in his 50s more or less. But think of it. He's experienced, he knows how to treat a lady since he's noble. And besides, you could work in the fact that his wife leaves him indefinetly for that other lord and take the children with her. That way Keldorn is nice and free... besides, you could have some more embarasing scenes, like for instance say <CHARNAME> was more of the... "initiative taker". This way a plot could be made in order to work your way "around" his code of honor and conduct, maybe make a few flash backs of his youth? When he was in the academy and everything?

#13 Adahn

Adahn
  • 23 posts

Posted 09 September 2004 - 12:02 PM

Besides the dialogues could be pretty cool. I mean it's a chance to act naughty and corrupt the paladin ^.^ Unlike with Anomen -.- blah. Or act really lady like. Or whatever tickles your fancy.

#14 Immortality

Immortality

Love Boat Captain

• 1616 posts

Posted 10 September 2004 - 12:39 AM

*hugs Adahn* Yeh, exactly that! ^_^

#15 NiGHTMARE

NiGHTMARE
  • 2328 posts

Posted 10 September 2004 - 01:19 AM

Instead of "son of Keldorn", how about "evil twin of Keldorn"? Their parents had him adopted/he ran away from home at an early age/he has some other tragic background, and he's now become a fearsome Blackguard, come to seeek revenge against his "priviledged" sibling! :D

#16 Aion

Aion

Soul Of Magma

• 505 posts

Posted 10 September 2004 - 07:36 AM

I like your ideas, Immortality and Adahn. ^_^
Also NiGHTMARE's idea about an evil twin, or at least an evil sibling, would be interesting as romance-only encounter. ^_^

#17 Immortality

Immortality

Love Boat Captain

• 1616 posts

Posted 10 September 2004 - 08:15 AM

Ehh, nono, not sibligs/sons/cousins/uncles!! only Keldorn! :)

#18 Feanor

Feanor

The Elven Lord

• 1808 posts

Posted 10 September 2004 - 08:35 AM

Anyway, I'd SO play a Keldorn romance! Lots of girls like mature men anyway... and Keldorn has that... somethng... mature man + uniform... ^_^

What about general Tommy Franks ? Mature man... uniform... matches the criteria... :lol:

Edited by Feanor, 10 September 2004 - 08:36 AM.

#19 Adahn

Adahn
  • 23 posts

Posted 10 September 2004 - 02:00 PM

It's not the same thing. Like I said, Keldorn has a charisma about him... he's... mature... he's experienced. He's... I dunno if there's even a word for it.

#20 Schatten

Schatten

tomo the homo

• 1208 posts

Posted 10 September 2004 - 02:36 PM

omg, a group of mature fetish lovers. :o
oh, and i am 50 years old and rich. :D
gentoo sex is updatedb; locate; talk; date; cd; strip; look; touch; finger; unzip; uptime; gawk; head; emerge --oneshot condom; mount; fsck; gasp; more; yes; yes; yes; more; umount; emerge -C condom; make clean; sleep.