cannot play

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Schatten

Schatten

tomo the homo

• 1208 posts

Posted 17 September 2004 - 02:08 PM

i tried to play iwd2 and right after double clicking the prog it crashes and watson told me "Ausnahmenummer: c0000005 (Zugriffsverletzung)" (access violation). i have win2k. :(
gentoo sex is updatedb; locate; talk; date; cd; strip; look; touch; finger; unzip; uptime; gawk; head; emerge --oneshot condom; mount; fsck; gasp; more; yes; yes; yes; more; umount; emerge -C condom; make clean; sleep.

#2 Schatten

Schatten

tomo the homo

• 1208 posts

Posted 02 October 2004 - 04:52 AM

with winxp i get the same problem. :(
gentoo sex is updatedb; locate; talk; date; cd; strip; look; touch; finger; unzip; uptime; gawk; head; emerge --oneshot condom; mount; fsck; gasp; more; yes; yes; yes; more; umount; emerge -C condom; make clean; sleep.

#3 Barren Fischa

Barren Fischa

Coming...

• 365 posts

Posted 02 October 2004 - 07:09 AM

Any problems during the installation? Did you try a reinstall?
Wondering where's the old Interplay community? Well, they're all at Ashford City!

#4 Schatten

Schatten

tomo the homo

• 1208 posts

Posted 03 October 2004 - 04:23 AM

several times. no problem during installation. when starting the game i get this error in the log.

#5 Archmage Silver

Archmage Silver

Master of The Art

• 6654 posts

Posted 13 December 2004 - 02:37 AM

You're with admin rights and the language versions are compatible...?