Overall Progress: Questions & Feedback

• Please log in to reply
206 replies to this topic

#41 Minarvia

Minarvia

Wounded Orb

• 856 posts

Posted 01 September 2005 - 02:52 PM

I'm also looking forward to this mod! I've only started a game with Valen and haven't finished with her because this mod sounds so good with all the added depth that I abandoned her and will DEFINATELY play her when all of your interjections, etc, are finally ready for us all.
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK!!!
We can't wait. Glad to see that you're back, tho. Good luck with the desktop repairs. I just trashed a brand new laptop by spilling milk on it and I thought that was about as bad as things could get and then I remembered you modders out there who could lose so much more...

#42 Cervantes de Leon

Cervantes de Leon
  • 28 posts

Posted 22 September 2005 - 10:32 AM

Everybody have problems from time to time... I hope that you'll manage your own soon; in other words - good luck and get well.
Chosen One: "But I AM the Chosen One"
Talking Head: "No, you're not"
Chosen One: "Yes, I AM"
Talking Head: "No, you are not"
(12 hours later)
"Yes, I AM"
"NO, YOU'RE... ah, very well, you ARE the Chosen One. Here, have this magic stone..."

#43 Minarvia

Minarvia

Wounded Orb

• 856 posts

Posted 22 September 2005 - 01:53 PM

I understand RL problems. Take care and work only when you can.
BTW, really NICE new avatar!!!

#44 Thorium Dragon

Thorium Dragon

Hard at work...

• Modder
  • 408 posts

Posted 22 September 2005 - 07:06 PM

Everybody have problems from time to time... I hope that you'll manage your own soon; in other words - good luck and get well.

I understand RL problems.  Take care and work only when you can.
BTW, really NICE new avatar!!!

Just to be clear, I'm not sick!

It's nothing tragic, it's just that I'm very busy with a lot of time-sensitive things and my gaming hobby has to take a back seat.

I want this project finished. It's odd, just when you think you have all the time in the world you are suddenly reminded that you don't. I wish I was more aggressive when I had more time, so I wouldn't be struggling to find time now. :wall:

Let that be a lesson to all modders, mainly myself...

Also, the avatar is not new- it is my first one. I have used a few but have not found one to surpass the coolness factor of the original.

Mod in Progress: Valen Expansion

#45 RaoulDuke

RaoulDuke
  • 20 posts

Posted 24 September 2005 - 09:57 AM

aye not once.not twice but
thrice!
God loves his children.

#46 RaoulDuke

RaoulDuke
  • 20 posts

Posted 15 October 2005 - 06:47 AM

i was thinking about how much time and consideration you are putting into this thorium. i mean in one way or another its been on your mind for nearly two years.
can anyone suggest a suitable way to thank him for helping us cretins?
God loves his children.

#47 Cervantes de Leon

Cervantes de Leon
  • 28 posts

Posted 19 October 2005 - 03:21 AM

I know! Let's all give Thorium a group :hug: ! That would neat...

But seriously - we really appreciate your hard work. 2 years is quite a big part of life. Take your time, get things done right. We're with you.
(12 hours later)
"Yes, I AM"
"NO, YOU'RE... ah, very well, you ARE the Chosen One. Here, have this magic stone..."

#48 Cervantes de Leon

Cervantes de Leon
  • 28 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 04:50 AM

Much work has been done on the Valen Expansion- mostly organizational.

I am getting everything in order to prepare for coding. I feel pretty good about what I have written, so now it's time to get into the coding phase. I plan to start with simple interjections and do a playthrough to create several savepoints in order to test the time and story-sensitive coding aspects.

Everything goes well - great! :) Maybe we'll be able to play this mod before Christmas! The anticipation is killing me...
(12 hours later)
"Yes, I AM"

#49 Minarvia

Minarvia

Wounded Orb

• 856 posts

Posted 07 November 2005 - 01:26 PM

Ooohhh!!! Coding phase??? Great!!! Yes, a definate group :hug: for Thorium. If we can play this soon that would be a great holiday gift!
I've held off on playing with Valen thru an entire game because this expansion will add so much more to her that I would rather save all the surprises Thorium has and for what Weimer wrote for her in TOB. Oh, and I can't wait to see Booter! He sounds like a great addition. :cheers:

#50 RaoulDuke

RaoulDuke
  • 20 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 05:07 PM

woozlewuzzle
when did a masterpiece ever have a deadline? except the obvious and decidedly morbid answer. that by the way doesn't count, since we are dealing with vampires and all. you know you're right
God loves his children.

#51 Cervantes de Leon

Cervantes de Leon
  • 28 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 02:46 AM

woozlewuzzle
when did a masterpiece ever have a deadline? except the obvious and decidedly morbid answer. that by the way doesn't count, since we are dealing with vampires and all. you know you're right

There can be only one right answer from TD: 'Valen will be ready this year' ! Any other won't be accepted :D
But seriously - :Poke: how's coding going? Any progress lately?

Cheers
(12 hours later)
"Yes, I AM"

#52 RaoulDuke

RaoulDuke
  • 20 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 06:01 PM

in thorium we trust
God loves his children.

#53 -Hide and Seek-

-Hide and Seek-

Posted 18 December 2005 - 10:15 AM

Ooohhh!!! Coding phase??? Great!!! Yes, a definate group :hug: for Thorium. If we can play this soon that would be a great holiday gift!
I've held off on playing with Valen thru an entire game because this expansion will add so much more to her that I would rather save all the surprises Thorium has and for what Weimer wrote for her in TOB. Oh, and I can't wait to see Booter! He sounds like a great addition. :cheers:

There are several mods I hope to see perhaps before Christmas, this mod would make Valen more fun to have on a Christmas evening. All praises to Thorium!

#54 Cervantes de Leon

Cervantes de Leon
  • 28 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 02:56 AM

I feel sorry for your loss Thorium. Take your time, rest.
Wish you best,
Cerv
(12 hours later)
"Yes, I AM"

#55 RaoulDuke

RaoulDuke
  • 20 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 08:34 AM

Indeed. Thoughts go out to you Thorium.

Edited by Thorium Dragon, 28 February 2006 - 10:23 AM.

God loves his children.

#56 Minarvia

Minarvia

Wounded Orb

• 856 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 12:49 PM

I'm sorry for your loss, Thorium. You have my best wishes for you and yours. Take your time.

#57 -Halli-

-Halli-

Posted 18 January 2006 - 03:19 AM

When is the mod going to be ready?

#58 RaoulDuke

RaoulDuke
  • 20 posts

Posted 18 January 2006 - 09:53 AM

when it's done
God loves his children.

#59 discharger12

discharger12

SHS's [un]official spammer!

• 759 posts

Posted 18 January 2006 - 01:56 PM

http://www.shsforums...howtopic=15197#
Defunct, but r teh rly, lol: Tork NPC, WOWCAAVB?, Barbados NPC, Anti-Ding0 Chinchilla NPC, Attack of the Bears!

No. No, they really are defunct.

#60 Skodmunk

Skodmunk
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 01:21 PM

Thorium Dragon are you still working on this, or have you moved on to something else ?