Photo

Mirianne's Letter

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bpfan

bpfan
  • 167 posts

Posted 05 October 2004 - 04:54 AM

Okay, I'm about 5 days into the game, have been through FAI and Beregost and areas in between, have imoen, jaheira, khalid, kagain, garrick, rotated out Xzar and Montaron. Everything normal so far, no apparent DsotSC changes yet.

Two differences so far--1) more wandering monsters. One of the flaws of BGT was that wandering monsters often turned up individually or no more than in 'threes" - I've met gangs of about ten hobgoblins and kobolds, or gibberlings, or hobgoblins and ghouls and ghasts.

2) Mirianne's letter is transformed into the Baldurdash Rogue Stone that gives you access to the Twisted Rune. She responds to it as normal, however.

I don't have baldurdash installed, so I've no idea where this comes from. Only differences from last game to this are the addition of BG1NPC and DsotSC, as well as updated editions of SoBH and TGC and the S&H BG patch.

#2 Sir BillyBob

Sir BillyBob
  • Modder
  • 5315 posts

Posted 05 October 2004 - 05:09 AM

As far as I know, none of those additional mods should cause this problem with the letter. I have almost the same config (no TGC). I did find that some of the areas that overlap between BG1NPC and DSotSC have script problems. I will post some of the fixes today.

I'll take a look to see if I have the same letter issue.

Tired of Bhaal? Try some classics mods instead:
Classic Adventures
Official Classic Adventures Website

#3 Chevalier

Chevalier

Knight of the Realms

• Modder
  • 2405 posts

Posted 05 October 2004 - 10:06 AM

I got the letter last night and gave it to her. I had no problems and I have about the same setup.

I Ride for the King!

a.k.a. Chev