Photo

TOB PROB

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Kain

Kain
  • 54 posts

Posted 05 October 2004 - 03:02 PM

Just wondering if its my own instalation is buggy ,has anyone had any trouble with the tob part of the romance, everything works like a charm until i get to the lovetalk where he talks about the furture. then all lovetalks stop i dont even get the saradush sleep talk.

ive taken a look with shadow keeper the romnace timer is set to 1 the romanceactive timer is set to 2 it also says lovetalk 44 but i cant be sure that includes the tob talks. also if it helps the explovetalk locals is 6

Edited by Kain, 06 October 2004 - 12:14 AM.

Death has come for thee

#2 dorotea

dorotea

witch extraordinaire

• Modder
  • 1927 posts

Posted 05 October 2004 - 05:28 PM

Argh -- I will let Neb know right away. ToB is his domain.

Freedom cannot be equated with goodness, virtue, or perfection. Freedom has its own unique self-contained nature; freedom is freedom ? not universal goodness. Any confusion or deliberate equalization of freedom with goodness and excellence is in itself negation of freedom, and acceptance of the path of restraint and enforcement.

Nikolai Berdyaev - Christian Existentialist, Philosopher of Freedom.

The Longer Road mod
Redemption mod
Bitter Grey Ashes

#3 Nebukad

Nebukad
  • 100 posts

Posted 05 October 2004 - 10:37 PM

ive taken a look with shadow keeper the romnace timer is set to 1 the romanceactive timer is set to 2 it also says lovetalk 44 but i cant be sure that includes the tob talks. also if it helps the explovetalk locals is 6

ToB LoveTalks are called ExpLoveTalks, the value of the local LoveTalk has no significance in ToB. Have you done all the tests avaivable in the pocket plane so far? Some of the LT's check if they are done.

#4 Kain

Kain
  • 54 posts

Posted 06 October 2004 - 12:13 AM

ive done the second one where u see the evil version of urself after i dont get any more lovetalks even the saradush talk ive tried resting but it dont help.

is there anything else im supoosed to do toget the saradush talk

ive just done the third one where u meet ur innocence and im still not getting any takks from edwin

Edited by Kain, 06 October 2004 - 12:45 AM.

Death has come for thee

#5 Nebukad

Nebukad
  • 100 posts

Posted 06 October 2004 - 06:02 AM

is there anything else im supoosed to do toget the saradush talk

ive just done the third one where u meet ur innocence and im still not getting any takks from edwin

Okay, this is definately a bug and one that I think I've tracked down. I'll send Dorotea the corrected files to be uploaded later today. Untill then, you could try to set the local ExpLoveTalk to 7. Resting after that should initiate the Saradush destruction LT.

#6 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 12 October 2004 - 04:42 AM

I am having the same problem with the lovetalks just stopping at the exact same point. I have tried setting the local explovetalk to 7 and resting but it didn't work for me. Has this bug been fixed yet?

#7 Nebukad

Nebukad
  • 100 posts

Posted 12 October 2004 - 04:46 AM

I am having the same problem with the lovetalks just stopping at the exact same point. I have tried setting the local explovetalk to 7 and resting but it didn't work for me. Has this bug been fixed yet?

Well, it should be fixed, when the next version Edwin ToB is provided for download. Has Saradush been sacked yet? And have you talked to Melissan about it?

#8 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 12 October 2004 - 10:56 AM

Yes. I have gotten all the way to Balthazar's throne room with no talks.
I'll just wait for the next version, thanks for the help though.