• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 dorotea

dorotea

witch extraordinaire

• Modder
  • 1927 posts

Posted 17 December 2002 - 11:44 PM

:blink: Oh, dear. So far whatever I write for this scene turns into circus. But what can you do it the demon prince is a two headed baboon?

Any way, at least you may have a good laugh. ;)

Melissan
I see you are not impressed with this challenge, Bhaalchild. You have played your card well by stealing the traitor?s loyalties but I may still have the power to wipe that impudent little smile off your face! Ah, I wanted to save this token for a different kind of game... a game of Abyssal thrones, perhaps. But I may still have my chance with the Demon Prince later, while your insolence is screaming for a serious chastisement. And I don?t have to do it all by myself!

PC
By Bhaal?s crying skull, what is it Melissan? Another one of your hare-brained schemes?

Melissan
Do you remember your little adventure in the Watcher?s Keep, [CHARNAME]? Your contest with Abyssal Lord became one of the chapters in your personal book of victories, no less! Now I shall use your moment of ultimate triumph to seal your doom! This vessel contains the dust of mortal avatar of the fallen Demon Prince that I scraped from the cooling ashes of his pyre, after you defeated him on the Prime Material Plane!

PC
I expected nothing less from the vulture obsessed with death that you are, Melissan. What of it?

Melissan
Of course, such a powerful being could not be destroyed by that foolishness! But I can use a pinch of this powder to summon your fallen foe from his abode in the Abyss, [CHARNAME]! Should I give him a chance for rematch, Child of Bhaal? Irenicus, how would you like to challenge your real master, the one who has the power to pull your leash? I shall leave you to contemplate on the matter. Demogorgon would not make you wait for too long, and Bodhi with Imoen will keep you occupied!

From the stinking depths of the Brine Flats, from the rotten bogs of the Abysm, I summon thee, the lord of Ungorth Reddik! Come to my calling, Demogorgon, the Prince of Demons! (casts the spell teleports away)

Cutscene:
Immy is turned into Slayer and attacks ? Bodhi displays the string. ?As you would have it Great Mistress!?

Irenicus: [CHARNAME], we have no time for niceties! You should take control of your sister before Demogorgon arrives!

PC
Oh, just go back to Hell with your advice, Irenicus! At least Imoen is not doing it on her own free will! Can you do something about that vampiric harridan of yours?

Irenicus: Enough of this madness! Restrain yourself Imoen. I am sure you can remember something of the discipline I had tried so hard to impose on you.

Imoen turns back to human.

Imoen: [CHARNAME], can I please tear his throat out? I really feel like doing it now. Pretty please?

Irenicus: See, I told you she can do it.

Freedom cannot be equated with goodness, virtue, or perfection. Freedom has its own unique self-contained nature; freedom is freedom ? not universal goodness. Any confusion or deliberate equalization of freedom with goodness and excellence is in itself negation of freedom, and acceptance of the path of restraint and enforcement.

Nikolai Berdyaev - Christian Existentialist, Philosopher of Freedom.

The Longer Road mod
Redemption mod
Bitter Grey Ashes