Photo

Valen & Mage Girl portraits

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Kalhoth

Kalhoth
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 October 2004 - 09:40 AM

Hi guys.. I just thought I'd share a couple of portraits I've made from photos with you.. The Valen one is actually an alteration of a portrait I made about a year ago for one of my characters, I just made her look very pale and evil. I like the original Valen portrait, I just wanted to have a go at making my own.

The second is one I made for my friend for one of our multiplayer games.. I guess it'd best suit a mage or sorcerer.

Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

I'm currently working on a male elf portrait.. I'll post it when I'm done!

Edited by Kalhoth, 12 October 2004 - 04:39 PM.

#2 Plasmocat

Plasmocat

Incredible, unstoppable titan of terror!

• 1123 posts

Posted 12 October 2004 - 09:50 AM

Both of those are really pretty! But the cords in the neck of the first one are bothering me a little. They are a bit prominent and not really physiologically true. Other than that, it's awesome!
All great deeds and all great thoughts have a ridiculous beginning. -- Albert Camus

#3 Kalhoth

Kalhoth
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 October 2004 - 10:01 AM

Thankyou for your comments! Now that you mention it, they do look a bit wrong! I've changed it now though to make them less prominent - I think it looks better now. (You might have to press refresh to see it..)

Edited by Kalhoth, 12 October 2004 - 10:01 AM.

#4 khay

khay

Swords to Rust, Hearts to Dust

• Modder
  • 1719 posts

Posted 12 October 2004 - 10:24 AM

Nice works, isn`t the second one Gillian Anderson?

#5 Archmage Silver

Archmage Silver

Master of The Art

• 6654 posts

Posted 12 October 2004 - 10:36 AM

Nice B) !

#6 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 12 October 2004 - 10:40 AM

Yes, it is indeed Gillian Anderson! My friend really likes her and asked me to use her as a base.

#7 Kalhoth

Kalhoth
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 October 2004 - 10:51 AM

Sorry about that, that was me. My browser is being a pain and keeps logging me out for some odd reason.