Photo

New NPC Ideas (satire)

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#41 Awake

Awake
  • 685 posts

Posted 20 October 2004 - 07:30 AM

PST is out of print? that really sucks, i was going to go buy it this weekend. ugh, are you sure?
Black Wyrm Forums host of the World Transition Project, Beastial Animations, and much more!

And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming,
And the lamp-light o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted - nevermore!

Like dealing with terrorists by giving them explosives. -NotMrT

If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there.

#42 Stone Wolf

Stone Wolf
  • 1672 posts

Posted 20 October 2004 - 07:37 AM

I couldn't find it anywhere, and the places I talked to couldn't even find it in their systems to order (though they were idiots). You could still probably find it used, and of course Amazon and EBay are still possibilities.

#43 Chevar

Chevar

Enough is enough.

• 409 posts

Posted 20 October 2004 - 08:53 AM

PST is out of print? that really sucks, i was going to go buy it this weekend. ugh, are you sure?

View Post

If the have half=price book used book retailers or something simular that does books games etc' you could call around.. found ToSC, BG2 and IWD at one recently.. PST shouldn't be too much of a stretch.
"NOTICE: All of my comments are edited by a one year old that refuses to LEAVE MY KEYBOARD ALONE!"

Project Forum

#44 Rastor

Rastor

Yes, I really am a dragon. Yes, I am a jerk. Live with it.

• 2001 posts

Posted 22 October 2004 - 05:38 AM

PST went out of print almost four years ago. It came back for a while in a two disk version packaged with Soulbringer, but that was years ago. You might be able to find a used version, but I know that I wouldn't want to part with my copy.
Home of Kitanya, Improved Asylum, more...

Posted Image

#45 fallen_demon

fallen_demon

barely untraind assasian

• 451 posts

Posted 23 October 2004 - 05:11 PM

the bg and iwd games are still in print and widely available. I have been looking for it used for two years and haven't been successful (not widely looking, but checking when i walked into various game stores) I finnally resorted to pireting (i know its wrong, but if the company doesn't want to make the game available) but gave up after 7 failed downloads from kaza.
"I choose to believe what I was programed to believe."
Futurama quotes rock

#46 -Isaac-

-Isaac-

Posted 15 November 2004 - 05:25 AM

I have PST and have completed it many times. Fall-From-Grace is definitly on of the best NPCs ever. After finishing the game the first time i cheated and made my stats into 25. That gave me a couple of new dialogs. I also managed to get Fall-From-Grace to kiss the Nameless One. He went cold turkey but stood up again a few seconds later. She kissed him because i asked her for it. I dont know how got the option though.

#47 malvin blackharp

malvin blackharp
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 November 2004 - 02:05 PM

I've been seeing all kinds of bizzare NPC ideas lately, so Ijust had to post this..

I think it would be great if someone made a new joinable PC, and I have a GREAT idea.

The NPC's father would be a vampiric-lycanthropic-illithid-dracolich

and it's mother would be drow.

she'll be a lawfull good paladin subclass that can only wear skimpy leather outfits that still have abnormally high AC even though their body is only about 5% covered. Her class will be Dominatrix of submission.

She'll have all of her own spells. she's get D/S spells upto level 10, B&D spells from level 11-20, and S&M spells from level 21-30, and BDSM spells from levels 31-50.

she's have a new weapon class called S&M gear, and will only be able to use weapons from this class. (floggers, cat-o-9-tails, whips, chains etc)

a new mage counterspell will be created called "safety word" which will negate all of her abilities until the next scene starts.

View Post

i am going to try to make my first NPC soon and i thought up a caracter not all that diffrent from yours just she is a vampire who has been blessed by helm and has become a padalin undead hunter whop fights other vampires i am even tryin to write a story about her. :D

#48 fallen_demon

fallen_demon

barely untraind assasian

• 451 posts

Posted 28 November 2004 - 10:04 PM

I've been seeing all kinds of bizzare NPC ideas lately, so Ijust had to post this..

I think it would be great if someone made a new joinable PC, and I have a GREAT idea.

The NPC's father would be a vampiric-lycanthropic-illithid-dracolich

and it's mother would be drow.

she'll be a lawfull good paladin subclass that can only wear skimpy leather outfits that still have abnormally high AC even though their body is only about 5% covered. Her class will be Dominatrix of submission.

She'll have all of her own spells. she's get D/S spells upto level 10, B&D spells from level 11-20, and S&M spells from level 21-30, and BDSM spells from levels 31-50.

she's have a new weapon class called S&M gear, and will only be able to use weapons from this class. (floggers, cat-o-9-tails, whips, chains etc)

a new mage counterspell will be created called "safety word" which will negate all of her abilities until the next scene starts.

View Post

i am going to try to make my first NPC soon and i thought up a caracter not all that diffrent from yours

Don't know how to tell you, Chevar's idea was a joke.
"I choose to believe what I was programed to believe."
Futurama quotes rock

#49 toughluck

toughluck
  • 71 posts

Posted 29 November 2004 - 01:04 AM

i am going to try to make my first NPC soon and i thought up a caracter not all that diffrent from yours just she is a vampire who has been blessed by helm and has become a padalin undead hunter whop fights other vampires i am even tryin to write a story about her.

Let's guess... You'll name her Buffy, right?

#50 AnnabelleRose

AnnabelleRose

The great pretender... of modding!

• Modder
  • 2083 posts

Posted 29 November 2004 - 01:49 PM

Just for the record, Buffy wasn't a vampire.

- The transitioned former modder once known as MTS.

#51 malvin blackharp

malvin blackharp
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 November 2004 - 02:35 PM

i am going to try to make my first NPC soon and i thought up a caracter not all that diffrent from yours just she is a vampire who has been blessed by helm and has become a padalin undead hunter whop fights other vampires i am even tryin to write a story about her.

View Post

Nope i named her Merel :D it means darkraven.

#52 Gothic Rose

Gothic Rose

Sexkitten

• 231 posts

Posted 29 November 2004 - 04:14 PM

1. NEVER EVER DISS BUFFY LIKE THAT!

2. By all that is Holy/Unholy/Hamsterish, PLEASE tell me this Vampiric Undead Hunter Paladin of Helm is a joke. Please?
Posted Image

#53 toughluck

toughluck
  • 71 posts

Posted 29 November 2004 - 10:39 PM

Yeah, I know Buffy's not a vampire, but what was I supposed to write? 'Angel?' How many would have caught the joke?

Cheers!

#54 malvin blackharp

malvin blackharp
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 November 2004 - 03:34 PM

1.  NEVER EVER DISS BUFFY LIKE THAT!

2.  By all that is Holy/Unholy/Hamsterish, PLEASE tell me this Vampiric Undead Hunter Paladin of Helm is a joke.  Please?

View Post

nope i am acually tryin to make her. :D :P but i am a beginner so it will take awile.