The Rakata and the Selkath

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Aszlari Swordbringer

Aszlari Swordbringer

Sexy Bothan Chick

• 95 posts

Posted 13 October 2004 - 11:50 AM

Is there any resource anywhere that says what happened to the Rakata or the Selkath after the events of Knights of the Old Republic? Or will the fates of these races be explained in The Sith Lords?

#2 NiGHTMARE

NiGHTMARE
  • 2328 posts

Posted 13 October 2004 - 12:04 PM

Not sure about the Rakata, but there's a feature explaining what happened to the Selkath here.

#3 Cícero

Cícero
  • 45 posts

Posted 18 October 2004 - 06:35 PM

So, Revan has killed the Great Firaxan Shark of Manaan?

A pity. I was hoping that the official history would reveal that he has returned to the LIght side...

#4 Schatten

Schatten

tomo the homo

• 1208 posts

Posted 18 October 2004 - 11:58 PM

So, Revan has killed the Great Firaxan Shark of Manaan?

:huh: not necessarily, i think.
gentoo sex is updatedb; locate; talk; date; cd; strip; look; touch; finger; unzip; uptime; gawk; head; emerge --oneshot condom; mount; fsck; gasp; more; yes; yes; yes; more; umount; emerge -C condom; make clean; sleep.

#5 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 20 October 2004 - 04:22 AM

Well, not necessarily, but quite probably. <_<

#6 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 15 December 2004 - 10:35 PM

That shark deserved to die. Although admittedly I did feel a little bad about killing a sentient race's god, and stripping them of their only source of livelihood, but if your god makes you go insane and eat people then perhaps it's not the best choice of diety availiable.

#7 Kish

Kish
  • 1265 posts

Posted 16 December 2004 - 12:27 AM

That shark deserved to die. Although admittedly I did feel a little bad about killing a sentient race's god, and stripping them of their only source of livelihood, but if your god makes you go insane and eat people then perhaps it's not the best choice of diety availiable.

View Post

Yeah, because, you know, the shark had no right to defend itself or its kolto.
Posted Image

http://www.moveon.org/fox/
"You are what you do. Choose again, and change."
--Cordelia Naismith Vorkosigan

#8 -Tetsuwan Geno-

-Tetsuwan Geno-

Posted 15 January 2005 - 11:04 PM

:blink: ..I hope you were being sarcastic. It isn't as though the shark was thinking 'I don't care about inconveniencing humans!' It was thinking 'Who are these invaders, and when will they stop taking my kolto?!' I mean, it WAS there first, and it didn't have a choice anyway..

#9 Kish

Kish
  • 1265 posts

Posted 15 January 2005 - 11:57 PM

:blink: ..I hope you were being sarcastic.  It isn't as though the shark was thinking 'I don't care about inconveniencing humans!'  It was thinking 'Who are these invaders, and when will they stop taking my kolto?!'  I mean, it WAS there first, and it didn't have a choice anyway..

View Post

Yes, I was being sarcastic. :P I agree with you completely.
Posted Image

http://www.moveon.org/fox/
"You are what you do. Choose again, and change."
--Cordelia Naismith Vorkosigan