Endings.......

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#21 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 10 June 2005 - 08:44 AM

I did not get any files from you yet. Please try again and see if the email returns. Alos, try 2 alt. emails ladydorotea@hotmail.com and kirjana@comcast.net
[right]View Post[/right]
[/quote]

my e-mail is:
sewlk2003@yahoo.com.hk
did u notice tat?
nvm then,i try to send again

#22 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 10 June 2005 - 09:08 AM

I did not get any files from you yet. Please try again and see if the email returns. Alos, try 2 alt. emails ladydorotea@hotmail.com and kirjana@comcast.net

View Post

my e-mail is:
sewlk2003@yahoo.com.hk
did u notice tat?
nvm then,i try to send again
the file is in winRAR type

#23 Cícero

Cícero
  • 45 posts

Posted 15 June 2005 - 04:20 PM

UHhh, I am also having problems.

First, one doubt. By "not looting 3th level of Watcher's Keep", you mean:
A- I cannot loot anything there (Impossible to get outta there, and to complete the Deva quest, then);
B- You can only take the absolutely necessary itens to proceed and to do the deva Quest. You cannot loot the 4th and 5th levels, or battle Demogorgon;
C- As above, but you can loot 4th and 5th floors, and whack Domogorgon.

I went for option C.
Secondly, I had the dream about Suldanesselar just before going to Amkhetram. Irenicus speaks nothing about my rescue of Marlowe and his daughter. (Marlowe survives, and I give the soul to him) :^^:
I let Jon make his choice about taking a soul or not, however, he takes Sendai's or Abazigal's souls, and Jaheira and Keldorn go hostile, while Aerie goes away. :angry:
I was forced to promise him Balthazar soul, but first taking Jaheira, Keldorn and Aerie out of the party just to get then again soon after. :devil:
Nonetheless, after the first fight at the Throne, no more enemies appear. (solved demogorgon's riddles, killed both Solars and Irenicus's Sister, save Imoen) :blink:

So: 1- Why I could't redeem Irenicus?
2- What the f*** is happening at the Bhaal's throne??

Thank you in advance. ^_^

#24 dorotea

dorotea

witch extraordinaire

• Modder
  • 1927 posts

Posted 15 June 2005 - 07:15 PM

I need your game ( or at least the list of your GLOBALS) to answer the first one. (And by the way I DID not get the game from sewlk2003@yahoo.com.hk
maybe my filters are too restrictive?)

As for the ToB bug, most likely it is a corrupt install. I need the save to be send to kirjana@comcast.net and your weidu.log ( to be found inside BG II SoA main dir). Then I will be able to look at your install and the game and give you some answers.

We are still working on the bug fixes, but I am having a rather tough week at work and trying to finish BGA 53. Please be patient.

Freedom cannot be equated with goodness, virtue, or perfection. Freedom has its own unique self-contained nature; freedom is freedom ? not universal goodness. Any confusion or deliberate equalization of freedom with goodness and excellence is in itself negation of freedom, and acceptance of the path of restraint and enforcement.

Nikolai Berdyaev - Christian Existentialist, Philosopher of Freedom.

The Longer Road mod
Redemption mod
Bitter Grey Ashes

#25 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 16 June 2005 - 08:33 AM

I need your game ( or at least the list of your GLOBALS) to answer the first one. (And by the way I DID not get the game from sewlk2003@yahoo.com.hk
maybe my filters are too restrictive?)

View Post

i sent it 3 times already.......but i didn't recieve any "delievery failure" report from my e-mail.....
BTW,wat r the GLOBAL file tat u need?(for example?)

#26 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 16 June 2005 - 10:09 AM

I will email you myself, and then you can reply. I suspect your emails could not pass my filters.

the 3 rd alt email is : dorotea@onlinefiction.net

#27 Cícero

Cícero
  • 45 posts

Posted 16 June 2005 - 05:10 PM

Thanks for your help. I will send the files you requested as soon as I am able to.

However, I would still like to know what not looting 3th flor in WK means. It is:

A- I cannot loot anything there (Impossible to get outta there, and to complete the Deva quest, then);
B- You can only take the absolutely necessary itens to proceed and to do the deva Quest. You cannot loot the 4th and 5th levels, or battle Demogorgon;
C- As above, but you can loot 4th and 5th floors, and whack Domogorgon.

Thanks in advance.
:thumb:

#28 billymas2005

billymas2005
  • 57 posts

Posted 16 June 2005 - 05:34 PM

I will email you myself, and then you can reply. I suspect your emails could not pass my filters.

the 3 rd alt email is :  dorotea@onlinefiction.net

View Post

ok,i sent it now
It's done!!
Do u recieve it?

#29 dorotea

dorotea

witch extraordinaire

• Modder
  • 1927 posts

Posted 16 June 2005 - 06:28 PM

Yes, I finally got an email from you with the savegame. I am unable to do much with it until this weekend, but I will check it by then.

Freedom cannot be equated with goodness, virtue, or perfection. Freedom has its own unique self-contained nature; freedom is freedom ? not universal goodness. Any confusion or deliberate equalization of freedom with goodness and excellence is in itself negation of freedom, and acceptance of the path of restraint and enforcement.

The Longer Road mod
Redemption mod
Bitter Grey Ashes

#30 dorotea

dorotea

witch extraordinaire

• Modder
  • 1927 posts

Posted 16 June 2005 - 08:32 PM

OK, this is for Billy. I opened your game, and indeed you have lost your chance to redeem Irenicus sometime in the dialog #7 (<CHARNAME>, the peculiar glances you have been throwing my way since our last stop would crack the patience of a stone...)

It looks like you said something that pissed him off completely and he is now set on remaining evil. :D Please try to run through this dialog again to figure out what went wrong.

The Longer Road mod
Redemption mod
Bitter Grey Ashes

#31 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 17 June 2005 - 08:57 AM

OK, this is for Billy. I opened your game, and indeed you have lost your chance to redeem Irenicus sometime in the dialog #7 (<CHARNAME>, the peculiar glances you have been throwing my way since our last stop would crack the patience of a stone...)

It looks like you said something that pissed him off completely and he is now set on remaining evil. :D Please try to run through this dialog again to figure out what went wrong.

View Post

But i still haven go through Ellesime dream sequence.......IIRC
Pls check it again whether i hv gone tat or not.....thx
From dialog 7,wat should i answer him then,any tips pls?
Anyway,thanks 4 ur help!!

#32 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 17 June 2005 - 11:20 AM

Well, you counter says 7 -- which I suppose means you said something wrong in talk #6, and so it was updated to 7 but blocked by other GLOBAL. Shame on me -- it has been too long since I touched the code seriously. As for hints, dont try to push for forgiveness and reconciliation with Ellesime too eagerly, there are diplomatic options to avoid the confrontation.

#33 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 18 June 2005 - 04:58 PM

Well, you counter says  7 -- which I suppose means you said something wrong in talk #6, and so it was updated to 7 but blocked by other GLOBAL. Shame on me -- it has been too long since I touched the code seriously. As for hints, dont try to push for forgiveness and reconciliation with Ellesime too eagerly, there are diplomatic options to avoid the confrontation.

View Post

Which means along the game i m suppose to giv him neutral response issit correct?

Btw,there's still another looping dialog keep poping out,
it was something tat Irenicus said tat i lack of financee or something like tat....
should i giv him a neutral answer too?

#34 dorotea

dorotea

witch extraordinaire

• Modder
  • 1927 posts

Posted 18 June 2005 - 09:28 PM

ah if you are getting that looping dialog it means he turned evil for good
we have a new fix for this -- but I have to upload it yet

The Longer Road mod
Redemption mod
Bitter Grey Ashes

#35 billymas2005

billymas2005
  • 57 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 08:56 AM

ah if you are getting that looping dialog it means he  turned evil for good
we have a new fix for this -- but I have to upload it yet

View Post

right from the start i ask him to accept an Ilmater soul,along the way i keep avoiding discuss Irenicus taking bhaalspawn's soul......