Jump to content

turn undead spell

  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 -ArchmageArchie-

  • Guest

Posted 11 November 2004 - 12:45 PM

just wondering, which spell acts like turn undead, i used the book, and all the cleric spells i got have nothing to do with truning undead, could you tell me which level it is, what it is called, or describe its symbol?

#2 seanas

  • Modder
  • 1906 posts

Posted 11 November 2004 - 04:02 PM

it's a second level mage spell, called 'Mystra's Grace'. it uses the 'Repulse Undead' symbol.

"A simple test of the relative merits of science and religion is to compare lighting your house at night by prayer or electricity" - A. C. Grayling
"EFF files have saves, too." - CamDawg
|| this is radio seanas || BP Series v3 || seanas at work ||