Photo

Spells hells bells

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Shiva

Shiva
  • 108 posts

Posted 12 December 2004 - 07:54 PM

1. I've got 25 int, and still fail to copy spells into my spell book.
Any reason for this?

2. I've a warlock, who doesnt gain special abilities before lvl 22, as he supposed to do.
IS this bp / bgt specific.

3. And, i've got the blue dragon scales from barbarian tdd quest... where do i get them upgraded...(walk through doesnt mention this)

4.. and please, pretty please.. what's the demon dust for?

Thanks for your help.. .enjoying game... 24th lvl warlock, just turned mage...

and :crying: finally, do you know that in nej, if you kill the priest everard.. you get 500,000 xp?

#2 bpfan

bpfan
  • 167 posts

Posted 12 December 2004 - 10:49 PM

1) No matter what your INT, there's always at least a 1% chance of failing to learn a spell.

2) I have no idea.

3) The blue dragon scales are supposed to be made into a set of armor by the smith in Riativin. However, when I've given him the scales and money, he hasn't given me back anything, despite saying he is. I'm pretty sure this has been reported, but it's been a long time since I've gotten deep enough into the game to see if it's been fixed.

4) I think the dust is a BGT contribution that Cromwell can use to upgrade Celestial Fury. However, I don't think this option comes up if you have Item Upgrade installed.

And I had no idea about Everard. 'Course, killing him kinda screws the end of the game....