Having trouble getting Jon...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Shfelliot

Shfelliot
  • Modder
  • 145 posts

Posted 16 January 2005 - 06:52 PM

Have Ascension and Redemption installed. Yo, I'm fairly sure I've met all the requirements...LG, killed Demogorgon in the Watcher's Keep, have an empty slot available for Irenicus into the party (ejected my sixth right before entering ToB). What am I doing wrong? I have also taken Balthazar, but since he's an add-on, and not a true sixth character, it seems odd to me that would be the reason this isn't working.

When Melissan summons Jon in the ToB, I'm trying to pick all the best dialogue options, talking about Ellesime watching over him and burying him, then I always choose to tell the truth on the two options when he breaks down and asks about Ellesime and if she removed his mask or not. From that point, none of the dialogues seem to lead to anything else but to the usual Imoen getting turned into a Slayer and Bodhi getting summoned before I get attacked once again. Even a couple of tips'd be useful at this point. o_O

#2 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 24 July 2005 - 08:15 AM

You're doing better than me. I can't even hardly get into any of those dialogues... I get about 2 chances to make dialogue with him, but no matter what I pick, he just does his 'enough' thing, and summons Bodhi.

#3 dorotea

dorotea

witch extraordinaire

• Modder
  • 1927 posts

Posted 05 August 2005 - 08:55 PM

Check your stats!

And your party members # must be <6

I would also recommend trying out Longer Road - it has Irenicus in party for the whole ToB game.

Freedom cannot be equated with goodness, virtue, or perfection. Freedom has its own unique self-contained nature; freedom is freedom ? not universal goodness. Any confusion or deliberate equalization of freedom with goodness and excellence is in itself negation of freedom, and acceptance of the path of restraint and enforcement.

Nikolai Berdyaev - Christian Existentialist, Philosopher of Freedom.

The Longer Road mod
Redemption mod
Bitter Grey Ashes