troubles at the end of tob

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 -thumbs-

-thumbs-

Posted 08 January 2003 - 08:52 PM

as stated before in the bugs fixed post it bounces from her back to the solar any ideas on how to fix this

#2 Culain Mainframe

Culain Mainframe
  • 57 posts

Posted 09 January 2003 - 11:22 AM

as stated before in the bugs fixed post it bounces from her back to the solar any ideas on how to fix this

Is there not enough material(bugs fixes etc) for a new version?

#3 Snort

Snort
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 March 2003 - 08:57 PM

I've got the same dialogue loop. Had one at the end of SoA, but then was able to uninstall/reinstall the mod after the exchange, but being at the end of ToB, I can't really do that. In any case, I imagine that there's not much else to see that I haven't seen before. However, I would like to know if someone could post Tashia's ending storyline (romanced).

Thanks.

#4 Izzy

Izzy
  • 82 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 07:51 PM

Could'nt find anything relevant but this ...

At the VERY end of ToB ... before the credits roll, they (usually) give story endings. Right? Wrong.

I got one. Balthazaar. I have six characters including myself which did not get mentioned.

Is it because of BP? I can do without it. Half of it doesn't work anyway.

Also ... anyone having issues with the wardstone #4, ToB, Yaga-Shura's Enclave?

Edited by Izzy, 11 August 2015 - 08:02 PM.

Ooo, squirells, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!

#5 Sergio

Sergio
  • 954 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 07:13 AM

Are you using BP ascension?

Low hung brow, dazed look on your face..... It appears that you are correct, my friend. You are indeed a complete imbecile.

#6 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 07:32 AM

I've got the same dialogue loop. Had one at the end of SoA, but then was able to uninstall/reinstall the mod after the exchange, but being at the end of ToB, I can't really do that. In any case, I imagine that there's not much else to see that I haven't seen before. However, I would like to know if someone could post Tashia's ending storyline (romanced).

Thanks.

Spoiler

The Sandrah Saga

another piece of *buggy, cheesy, unbalanced junk*

#7 Izzy

Izzy
  • 82 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 07:49 PM

Well, I suppose so, since I don't remember going through and taking that OFF the install list in the BWS. :D

Is that what's doing it?

Lollorian .... I was told by a mischievious Imp that you wished to know about the wardstone ...

It is wardstone #4 

HGWARD04

When you click on the ... erm ... round mound thing in the middle to get the wardstone ... the monsters begin to appear and then the game crashes. Happens EVERY time. That's why I know the code ... I have been cheating in the wardstone with console.

Bottom right ... mound thingy ...

Edited by Izzy, 24 August 2015 - 07:56 PM.

#8 Sergio

Sergio
  • 954 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 02:48 PM

Bp ascension is a cancer mod. It is the clear proof that sometimes just because people have to be in good relationship with each other they do not behave as well as they should.  In fact, it should be removed from BWS but it's still there just to make people lose a lot of time in their precious lives

Edited by Sergio, 25 August 2015 - 02:48 PM.

Low hung brow, dazed look on your face..... It appears that you are correct, my friend. You are indeed a complete imbecile.

#9 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 10:02 AM

Well, I suppose so, since I don't remember going through and taking that OFF the install list in the BWS. :D

Is that what's doing it?

Lollorian .... I was told by a mischievious Imp that you wished to know about the wardstone ...

It is wardstone #4 

HGWARD04

When you click on the ... erm ... round mound thing in the middle to get the wardstone ... the monsters begin to appear and then the game crashes. Happens EVERY time. That's why I know the code ... I have been cheating in the wardstone with console.

Bottom right ... mound thingy ...

Seems like the SHS downtime gobbled up my post asking for details :P The Imp has mucho detection skillz :D

Ok so monster crashes - do you have the lolfixer installed? Any error logs? I'll have a look at the round mound you mentioned in the weekend and check if I can narrow down the creature causing the crash :cheers:

You sure this is a Tashia problem btw?

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

BWP GUIDE - BWP FIXES - impFAQ - NPC LIST - KIT LIST - AREA LIST

GitHub Links : BWP Fixpack | Lolfixer | BWP Trimpack | RezMod

#10 Izzy

Izzy
  • 82 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 04:45 PM

Seems like the SHS downtime gobbled up my post asking for details :P The Imp has mucho detection skillz :D

Ok so monster crashes - do you have the lolfixer installed? Any error logs? I'll have a look at the round mound you mentioned in the weekend and check if I can narrow down the creature causing the crash :cheers:

You sure this is a Tashia problem btw?

I haven't played that in a while, I finished it and was complaining that the end story line crap is missing ... which was my main reason for posting here. So I imagine whatever error logs I had are long gone or replaced with many new ones. :lol:

As for Tashia .... I don't have Tashia. So I don't understand the question.  :huh: 

#11 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5148 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 05:37 PM

As for Tashia .... I don't have Tashia. So I don't understand the question.  :huh:
Well, the thing is, this is the Tashia NPC's own forum. ..
:kisses:

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#12 Izzy

Izzy
  • 82 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 08:48 PM

Well, the thing is, this is the Tashia NPC's own forum. ..
:kisses:

Well then I am REALLY mad !! I did a "search" with the topic of which this falls under ... "trouble at the end of ToB" so that I wouldn't be creating a duplicate post and annoy the admins and modders, and was directed here. To hell with it then, I will NO longer use that ridiculous option. :wall: