• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 MajorTomSawyer

MajorTomSawyer

The great pretender... of modding!

• Modder
  • 2079 posts

Posted 12 February 2005 - 11:52 AM

With TeamBG down, I cannot find descriptions of your other mods anywhere. I know some of them are items, but do they have to be CLUA'ed. are they in shops, etc...

Be really nice if you would provide descritions for them and all. :P

I do plan to get around to downloading/trying them.

***EDIT*** Can a forum admin make it where the board checks to see if I am on too much cold medicine before I post? That way if I am missing "the broad side of the barn Shed, it will block me and give me an error message like "Posting disabled, try again when you are more coherent, MTS.

Since what I asked for is here after all...

Maybe when you finish the revamp on Yikari, you could do a "Shed Pack" of sorts, and make all your mods part of a single thing (all optional components preferably). That would rawk.

Edited by MajorTomSawyer, 12 February 2005 - 04:13 PM.

"A good pipe and tobacco will allow you to endure fools, boobs, nitwits, most bosses, angry spouses, (well, maybe not angry spouses), incompetents, slings and arrows, broadsides and people who cut in front of you after you've waited 15 minutes in highway construction zones, and most of life's little problems." - Ted's Pipe Shop

Completed:
Alex Macintosh (PC) - Project Lead. - (Updated to version five - 2/17/10)
Baldur's Goth - Maintainer/Head of the various expansions. (Updated on 02/07/2010)
Hubelpot the Vegetable Merchant - Writer & Quest input.
Summon Bhaalspawn NPC (PC) - Project Lead. - (Updated to version three - 2/17/10)
The MTS Crappack - Project Lead. (Updated to version three - 2/17/10)
Johnathan NPC conversion for BGT - Project lead.
Taim NPC English Conversion - Project Lead - (Updated to 1.2 on 11/01/2007)

In Progress:
Shyhinworunto Chende NPC - Project Lead (Beta updated to version two! 11/12/2007)

Webmaster of Gaming Nerds Я Us

#2 Shed

Shed

-Shed-

• Modder
  • 2636 posts

Posted 16 February 2005 - 01:44 AM

Whoops. And-

Maybe when you finish the revamp on Yikari, you could do a "Shed Pack" of sorts, and make all your mods part of a single thing (all optional components preferably). That would rawk.

View Post

Sure, I'll do that sometime :).