Photo

KOTOR 3 screenshots!!!

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 NiGHTMARE

NiGHTMARE
  • 2328 posts

Posted 28 September 2005 - 10:54 AM

It seems quite likely the post you replied to was made *before* the idea was scrapped by Obsdian.

#22 Grunker

Grunker

Prince Charming

• 1240 posts

Posted 29 September 2005 - 07:37 AM

It says on Obsidians home page that the New Jersey project is NOT K3. So it will probably not be Obs that makes it.
"I've heard people complain that the game [the new Prince of Persia] is too easy, which seems odd to me, since I died more times than The Nameless One in a smoothie-maker."

- Yahtzee

#23 -Anonymous-

-Anonymous-

Posted 29 September 2005 - 03:49 PM

It says on Obsidians home page that the New Jersey project is NOT K3. So it will probably not be Obs that makes it.

View Post

I hope Lucas Arts gets Bioware back, now they know how to make a great story as well as a great game.....Keep fingers crossed for Bioware......

#24 Grunker

Grunker

Prince Charming

• 1240 posts

Posted 30 September 2005 - 04:50 AM

Well mines will stay crossed for Obsidian.

One can dream ^_^
"I've heard people complain that the game [the new Prince of Persia] is too easy, which seems odd to me, since I died more times than The Nameless One in a smoothie-maker."

- Yahtzee

#25 -Anonymous-

-Anonymous-

Posted 30 September 2005 - 08:54 PM

One can dream ^_^

View Post

It would be nice for Obsidian to finish up there story of Revan but you gotta look at the facts KOTOR 1 was far better than KOTOR 2, now i'm not saying it sucked but there were a lot of problems, i know Obsidian had a deadline but the ending left way to many people scratching their heads...and of coarse the other problems with that like the bad frame rate, misleading story, etc...i think Bioware would tell a grander story and make the third better but if Obsidian does it that's fine too but i hope they learn from their mistakes....p.s. i also hope Lucas Arts stays off their backs and just let's the developer of the game do it there way......

#26 Grunker

Grunker

Prince Charming

• 1240 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 06:05 AM

One can dream ^_^

View Post

It would be nice for Obsidian to finish up there story of Revan but you gotta look at the facts KOTOR 1 was far better than KOTOR 2, now i'm not saying it sucked but there were a lot of problems, i know Obsidian had a deadline but the ending left way to many people scratching their heads...and of coarse the other problems with that like the bad frame rate, misleading story, etc...i think Bioware would tell a grander story and make the third better but if Obsidian does it that's fine too but i hope they learn from their mistakes....p.s. i also hope Lucas Arts stays off their backs and just let's the developer of the game do it there way......

View Post

Actually, I wrote a post in Obs Forums about a page long, stating why K2 far surpasses K1, because K2 in my opinion was a better game in every spect of the word, so I don't think we'll ever agree on this :lol:

But I do agree on the LA-part. It seems as though Lucas Arts allows some games to do the stupidiest things to the SW universe, and then again they don't allow some of things that would improve it. As far as I'm concerned, K1 and 2 are the only REALLY good games from Starwars ever.

- Yahtzee

#27 -Anonymous-

-Anonymous-

Posted 02 October 2005 - 03:34 PM

One can dream ^_^

View Post

View Post

Actually, I wrote a post in Obs Forums about a page long, stating why K2 far surpasses K1, because K2 in my opinion was a better game in every spect of the word, so I don't think we'll ever agree on this :lol:

But I do agree on the LA-part. It seems as though Lucas Arts allows some games to do the stupidiest things to the SW universe, and then again they don't allow some of things that would improve it. As far as I'm concerned, K1 and 2 are the only REALLY good games from Starwars ever.

View Post

Yeah i agree with ya on that but i do still think KOTOR 1 was the better game but we could debate that forever.....in anycase i think there have been a lot of crap star wars games and the KOTOR series is a breath of fresh air for the star wars universe but i thought Jedi Knight: Jedi Outcast wasn't that bad(the whole Kyle Katarn thing was kinda intersting), and Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy(i admit it was kinda crap but i did like the game), and of coarse i loved Star Wars Battlefront and even though i've never played it i heard Star Wars: Galaxies was cool too so i guess we agree to disagree.....lol

#28 Grunker

Grunker

Prince Charming

• 1240 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 11:35 PM

Well, most of my arguments can be found here:

http://forums.obsidi...topic=33896&hl=

But I agree. The Starwars universe has been raped by almost every game except the two kotors.

- Yahtzee