• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 horred the plague

horred the plague

Scourge of the Seven Seas

• Modder
  • 1899 posts

Posted 16 March 2005 - 06:39 AM

Version 8 would have been uploaded tonight, but for the multitude of issues reported on the Bug Tracker, that I had to address. A couple of them were actually legitimate.  :P 

It's finished, but I'm getting some shuteye very soon. When I wake up, I'll upload.

There is nothing wrong with the loot drops--it's all in your head, homey. I was getting 1 out of 3 with treasure--about 1 out of 10 with magical treasure. Get out of the flats, and stop fighting goblins.  Even if it is a pretty board. :P

View Post

Did you have a look @ the DB-Builder-Mod too?

Seems, that I am not the only one who have probs to build the DBs with it ...

The DBBM was a very great help @ V5 & V6 - but since V7 we are not able to use it, cause of booting the players immediately afer CharGen @ NWN Engine with no Option to return (booting immediately after log in). As stated elswhere, cause of low performance of the Server PC we cannot use the RealMod to create the DBs.

Maybe the Export / Import via MySQL brings a solution :online2long:

PS: I edited the path for Leto @ inc_letoscript.nss - worked perfectly @ V5+6 :online2long:

View Post

Have I not stated, on numerous occasions, that version 7 is screwed up? See if you have problems with version 8--I'm not worrying about any more issues with this version.

#22 muaddib

muaddib
  • 58 posts

Posted 16 March 2005 - 08:10 AM

any idea on when you will be releasing v8?

#23 qeylIS [Kahless]

qeylIS [Kahless]
  • 53 posts

Posted 16 March 2005 - 08:35 AM

Have I not stated, on numerous occasions, that version 7 is screwed up? See if you have problems with version 8--I'm not worrying about any more issues with this version.

View Post

Did not want to annoy you Horred :whistling:

I will await the V8 or downloadable DBs by someone else with visible impatience now instead of asking boring questions :w00t: :help: :nana:

#24 horred the plague

horred the plague

Scourge of the Seven Seas

• Modder
  • 1899 posts

Posted 16 March 2005 - 08:50 AM

View Post

I will await the V8 or downloadable DBs by someone else with visible impatience now instead of asking boring questions :w00t: :help: :nana:

View Post

It's okay, I've answered all the questions--and finally, I got to upload the file. It's there, grab it, download it, play it. I'll see you all in a few days (though I'll still check the forums here, I'm officially off modding for the rest of the week--anything I do is strictly voluntary).

#25 dingosatemybaby

dingosatemybaby
  • 65 posts

Posted 16 March 2005 - 09:23 AM

,Mar 16 2005, 11:25 AM]

View Post

View Post

It's okay, I've answered all the questions--and finally, I got to upload the file. It's there, grab it, download it, play it. I'll see you all in a few days (though I'll still check the forums here, I'm officially off modding for the rest of the week--anything I do is strictly voluntary).

View Post

Hey thanks for releasing v8! I go to the vault, do a search for NORDOCK and I find the v8 link in my search results. When I click it though, it takes me to the v7 page.

Is this just something that hasnt updated yet, or an error on the vault?

Thanks!
./Dingo

EDIT: Scratch that, it was loading cached data in my browser. Held CTRL & hit refresh and it indeed now shows v8. SORRY.

Edited by dingosatemybaby, 16 March 2005 - 09:25 AM.