Fallen Anomen

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 Jerry

Jerry
  • 53 posts

Posted 20 March 2005 - 11:04 PM

Requirement: Anomen had failed in the test of Knight

Cleric of Bane: So I finally find you, Anomen. Those foolish knights cannot understand your value but we can. If you want to join us you can find our temple in this place (mark the map).

Meeting the cleric in the temple

Cleric of Bane: Here you are. Our god will accept and bless you after you have completing our mission.

Anomen: What is the mission?

Cleric of Bane: Watch this map. The people in this city are followers of Helm and we would take the city. They had organized three troops of army which placed on north, south, and east to defend this city. You must defeat them by any way then this city shall be ours.

Anomen: I accept.

Warning: You cannot leave this city until you had conquerd it.
Warning: You cannot rest until you had conquered this city.
Warning: Keldorn and Mazzy will leave you forever if you accept this mission.

Anomen: So we had arrived this city. How should we do it?

Cleric A: I propose you to persuade them to surrender. If we can conquer this place without too serious damage we can take other cities more easily in the future.

Cleric B: I don't think so. Don't forget the god we beleive in. Crush them! Eliminate them in simple way. Other people shall be scared by our force.

Cleric C: Your propositions are both reasonable but I have another idea. Strategy is an important thing for battle. I have a plan...

Anomen: What do you think?

PC: I think we could accept the proposition from Cleric A/B/C.

Anomen: I think so, too. Let's go.

Three clerics had disappeared.

To be continued...

Edited by Jerry, 23 March 2005 - 05:58 PM.

#2 Andyr

Andyr

HERR RASENKOPF

• 2318 posts

Posted 21 March 2005 - 06:22 AM

Fallen Anomen is CN...

Bane is LE so I don't think he'd be the best choice (unless you made Anomen LE when he fell). Even if you made Anomen fall to LE, the other problem with Bane is that during BGII's time-frame he is dead. ;) So you'd want to pick a different deity, such as Iyachtu Xvim.

If you kept Anomen as CN when he fell, I would suggest either Tempus, Garagos or Besheba as more appropriate.
"We are the Gibberlings Three, as merry a band as you ever did see..." - Home of IE mods

< jcompton > Suggested plugs include "Click here so Compton doesn't ban me. http://www.pocketplane.net/ub"

#3 Jerry

Jerry
  • 53 posts

Posted 21 March 2005 - 08:23 PM

Fallen Anomen is CN...

Bane is LE so I don't think he'd be the best choice (unless you made Anomen LE when he fell). Even if you made Anomen fall to LE, the other problem with Bane is that during BGII's time-frame he is dead. ;) So you'd want to pick a different deity, such as Iyachtu Xvim.

View Post

It's my purpose that he would become LE after completing this mission. Bane is dead during BGII's time? I remember that Cyric had lost his mind then normalized. (About the meeting between he and PC in TOB) So... I think Bane shall had returned...

#4 Andyr

Andyr

HERR RASENKOPF

• 2318 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 02:57 AM

Bane returns only just before the present day in FR, at the time of BGII he is still dead.
"We are the Gibberlings Three, as merry a band as you ever did see..." - Home of IE mods

< jcompton > Suggested plugs include "Click here so Compton doesn't ban me. http://www.pocketplane.net/ub"

#5 Sir Kalthorine

Sir Kalthorine

Order of Radiant Ugliness

• Modder
  • 2188 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 05:44 AM

Other people shall scare our force.

View Post

Not a very brave force you have there, my friend... ;)

KACH_TS.jpg Chrysta... could helping her to uncover her past threaten your own future?

"Pity the land in need of Heroes."- Bertolt Brecht
"A little madness, now and then, is relished by the wisest men." - Willy Wonka

#6 T.G.Maestro

T.G.Maestro

Eclipse

• 4415 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 07:46 AM

I think it is enough to have Anomen's kit changed to Berserker (as it happens in one of the mods out there), falling to become LE would be too much here.
Posted Image

Refinements v2 has been released!
Go and visit the website or the forum for more info!

Member of The Silver Star team.

#7 Jerry

Jerry
  • 53 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 06:40 PM

I think it is enough to have Anomen's kit changed to Berserker (as it happens in one of the mods out there), falling to become LE would be too much here.

View Post

Not enough for me. I want him still being a fighter/cleric, not a berserker.

#8 Jerry

Jerry
  • 53 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 06:42 PM

Bane returns only just before the present day in FR, at the time of BGII he is still dead.

View Post

Alright! Who can be the LE tyrant?

#9 Jerry

Jerry
  • 53 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 07:25 PM

The army of Helm:
North: 5 fighters, 2 theives, 2 mages
South: 4 monks, 2 fighters, 2 kensais, 1 cleric
East: 3 berserkers, 2 theives, 2 mages, 2 clerics

Proposition A:

Anomen runs to north
Anomen: Here me, everybody. You give all yourselves to your god. But think about it: Did you have a better lives? Your god only asks your responsibility but give you nothing. Is it worthy to fight for it? Think about it. We will let you having your lives what you want and you can get peace from our god.

Mage: He said is true. What the Helm had given us? We'll retreat.
The troops at north spot had disappeared.
Cleric of south: Come back! Don't listen to him! He is a slave of Bane. The tyrant Bane.
Cleric of east: You traitors! We shall arrest you after defeating the slaves of Bane.

Anomen returns.

Anomen: Some of them had received my suggestion and left. Let's wipe the others out.

Proposition B:

Anomen runs to north.
Anomen: Get away! Get away! If you want to live.
2 fighters: What is it? We don't want to die! (escape)

Anomen runs to south.
Anomen: Get out of here or I'll be your Death!
2 fighters: What's this monster? Help! Help! (escape)
Cleric: Come down! He just... Bah...

Anomen runs to east.
Anomen: Your resistance is in vain. Let this end!
Cleric: Don't be scared by him. Our numerous is overwhelming him.
Berserker: Don't be so wordy. Let's fight!

Anomen returns.

Anomen: At least I had expelled some enemies. We must fight now.

To be continued...

#10 Kish

Kish
  • 1265 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 08:30 PM

Why would there be berserkers in Helm's army? Berserkers can't be Lawful.
Posted Image

http://www.moveon.org/fox/
"You are what you do. Choose again, and change."
--Cordelia Naismith Vorkosigan

#11 Jerry

Jerry
  • 53 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 09:15 PM

Why would there be berserkers in Helm's army? Berserkers can't be Lawful.

View Post

They're just followers, not clerics.

Edited by Jerry, 23 March 2005 - 12:28 AM.

#12 Andyr

Andyr

HERR RASENKOPF

• 2318 posts

Posted 23 March 2005 - 08:10 AM

View Post

Alright! Who can be the LE tyrant?

View Post

Xvim is probably the closest equivalent.

#13 NiGHTMARE

NiGHTMARE
  • 2328 posts

Posted 23 March 2005 - 09:34 AM

Personally I think if Anomen were to switch deities (and considering Helm doesn't accept CN priests, he really should), Tempus would be a more logicial choice. If he were to be fall even further and become evil, I'd think he'd stay chaotic, and either stay with Tempus (who has clergy of all alignments other than true neutral) or convert to Malar.

#14 -Ashara-

-Ashara-

Posted 23 March 2005 - 10:51 AM

I am in a dire mood right now. While it would be interesting to see a quest for Anomen, but if you, Jerry, would like to make a mod out of it, I hope that those are not the exact texts you are going to use. The sentences such as:

We will let you having your lives what you want and you can get peace from our god.

Our numerous is overwhelming him.

need to be re-edited.

The content right now is so, well, slim that it has comical value. Anomen is impulsive, but *that* impulsive? What's the deal with these clerics who appear and diassappear in a puff of smoke? Are they raving mad to ask 6 people to conquer 'this' city? What city is it, that hosts only the followers of Helm? Is it on Faerun? What country? Or is it on another plane? Is Anomen's impulsiveness virulent? Anomen's tiny speach gets the third of the whooping 18-people army (surely, the city can master a better one?) to turn back and run.

#15 Jerry

Jerry
  • 53 posts

Posted 23 March 2005 - 05:53 PM

need to be re-edited.

View Post

Problems about grammar? Sorry :( , English isn't my mother tongue. (I'm from Taiwan.)

What's the deal with these clerics who appear and diassappear in a puff of smoke?

View Post

Just provide some suggestion then leave.

Are they raving mad to ask 6 people to conquer 'this' city?

View Post

6 people can slain Ust Natha.

Anomen's tiny speach gets the third of the whooping 18-people army (surely, the city can master a better one?) to turn back and run.

View Post

My apologize. What's that mean?

#16 Erephine

Erephine

leit að lífi

• 1912 posts

Posted 23 March 2005 - 07:49 PM

:blink:

it has comical value.

Quoted for truth.

崇高滑稽
·

#17 T.G.Maestro

T.G.Maestro

Eclipse

• 4415 posts

Posted 23 March 2005 - 10:53 PM

6 people can slain Ust Natha.

And THAT is as much of a bullsh*t as possible from the creators of the game - it is really a pure stupidity that a small group of outsiders (even if they are around 15th level or a bit higher) can take on and successfully wipe out a fully crowded drow city... :blink: <_<
In other words, recreating the mistakes of others is not a good idea.
Posted Image

Refinements v2 has been released!
Go and visit the website or the forum for more info!

Member of The Silver Star team.

#18 NiGHTMARE

NiGHTMARE
  • 2328 posts

Posted 24 March 2005 - 02:45 AM

The section of Ust'Natha in BG2 obviously isn't the entire city anyway.

#19 Sir Kalthorine

Sir Kalthorine

Order of Radiant Ugliness

• Modder
  • 2188 posts

Posted 24 March 2005 - 03:08 AM

The section of Ust'Natha in BG2 obviously isn't the entire city anyway.

View Post

Maybe not, but one would imagine that if one region of the City were being taken apart by a group of adventurers, it is only logical that the rest of the City would respond in a pretty rapid and robust fashion! Drow may not care for each other, but they care for interfering outsiders even less. Especially violent ones who might threaten them...

KACH_TS.jpg Chrysta... could helping her to uncover her past threaten your own future?

"Pity the land in need of Heroes."- Bertolt Brecht
"A little madness, now and then, is relished by the wisest men." - Willy Wonka

#20 Erephine

Erephine

leit að lífi

• 1912 posts

Posted 24 March 2005 - 04:08 AM

Oh, but Drow care for each other.

:mellow:

They're just..... different :)

崇高滑稽
·