• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 horred the plague

horred the plague

Scourge of the Seven Seas

• Modder
  • 1899 posts

Posted 21 March 2005 - 09:07 AM

Get it from here. The same old place, hehe.

Mostly fixes the bit of problems people were haivng with version 8. Also includes GrapeApes Trondor fixes. I discontinued the Bioware self-installing exectional, due to user complaints. Hopefully doing this doesn't cause yet more complaints! :lol:

Grab it, download it, play it.

Hopefully version 10 can actually be mostly enhancements, for a change. I've got a lot of things planned--some CNR additions, existing area beautification (and perhaps, some new areas even!)--and more. Gotta finish BPv170 for the BG2 fans first, but afterwards my modding schedule is mostly free.

#2 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 21 March 2005 - 09:50 AM

I discontinued the Bioware self-installing exectional, due to user complaints. Hopefully doing this doesn't cause yet more complaints!  :lol:

It was only a mild pain, but i think it was grape that told me how to just extractt he file i needed from installer...i cannot believe i didnt think of that befor. To be honest for the average joe, i think the installer is a great help.

#3 Tiggerlicker

Tiggerlicker
  • 29 posts

Posted 21 March 2005 - 10:41 AM

Good timing :) I'll have time this week to start a server from scratch and redo my documentation.

Hopefully we can get the SQL tables built and exported too :D

#4 dingosatemybaby

dingosatemybaby
  • 65 posts

Posted 21 March 2005 - 12:02 PM

Good timing :) I'll have time this week to start a server from scratch and redo my documentation.

Hopefully we can get the SQL tables built and exported too :D

View Post

So if I grab v9, I can pretty much just overwrite the mod file and leave the db alone, right? The only mods I made to v8 were ones you suggested here on the forum to fix a few things.

THANKS for doing this....

./Dingo

#5 qeylIS [Kahless]

qeylIS [Kahless]
  • 53 posts

Posted 21 March 2005 - 12:15 PM

Get it from here. The same old place, hehe.

Mostly fixes the bit of problems people were haivng with version 8. Also includes GrapeApes Trondor fixes. I discontinued the Bioware self-installing exectional, due to user complaints. Hopefully doing this doesn't cause yet more complaints!  :lol:

Grab it, download it, play it.

Hopefully version 10 can actually be mostly enhancements, for a change. I've got a lot of things planned--some CNR additions, existing area beautification (and perhaps, some new areas even!)--and more. Gotta finish BPv170 for the BG2 fans first, but afterwards my modding schedule is mostly free.

View Post

Great news!

After some time/days @ studies and family a new week and a new Version!!!!

Already used the DB-Builder -> it worked great and without errors!!!

The Real Mod is online now and the first heroes arrived :online2long:

Thnx for your great dedication!!! :thumb:

#6 udoh

udoh
  • 48 posts

Posted 21 March 2005 - 01:30 PM

Excellent work Horred.

Great to release a version to fix problems people were having, that really shows dedication. :)

You effort hasn't gone un-noticed :)

udoh
:)

#7 T.D.K

T.D.K
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 March 2005 - 02:18 PM

Sweet, I'll upgrade to ver 9 this week and hopefully have the BatCom server back online and ready for players.

Awesome work, I can't wait to start playing again.

#8 Infernus

Infernus
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 March 2005 - 02:29 PM

WHOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TYVM Horred

this one is running tables are being made now and best of all this is fairly user friendly to us COMPUTERLY challenged :w00t: