IWD2 - Return to the Ice Temple

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Rathwellin the Bard

Rathwellin the Bard

Bloody engine of destruction ... oh, wait. That was my Sorcerer

• 722 posts

Posted 25 March 2005 - 05:46 AM

This is my first run though the game but i usually check with the various walk-throughs from time to time to see if I'm missing anything. And boy am I!

I just recently finished the final level of the Dragon's Eye - ugh hate time travel - and from what I can tell I'm supposed to be whisked back to the Ice Temple somehow ... but it's not happening. I can head for the exit or take the boat and then I leave without the Ice Temple triggering. I end up in the Fields of Slaughter and promptly wander into a decent little fight there.

So my question is why am I not getting the Return to the Ice Temple? Did I miss something way back when. Is there an in game variable that I could set if so?

#2 Andyr

Andyr

HERR RASENKOPF

• 2318 posts

Posted 25 March 2005 - 08:53 AM

You have to have previously got something from Nickademus such that you owe him a favour. I don't know the variable offhand, though.
"We are the Gibberlings Three, as merry a band as you ever did see..." - Home of IE mods

< jcompton > Suggested plugs include "Click here so Compton doesn't ban me. http://www.pocketplane.net/ub"