BG2 ToB Refinements v2

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 T.G.Maestro

T.G.Maestro

Eclipse

• 4415 posts

Posted 29 March 2005 - 10:35 AM

After nearly a year's hard work, we can finally announce the release of Refinements v2!

The new version includes tons of fixes, and a completely re-shaped and improved HLA-System.

For a detailed list of changes, look here:
Readme
For various download locations, check this link:
Download mirrors
And to join the mod discussion, click here to visit the forum:
Refinements forum

Also, a bunch of new screenshots are available in the Screenshots section of the website!
Posted Image

Refinements v2 has been released!
Go and visit the website or the forum for more info!

Member of The Silver Star team.

#2 Longinus

Longinus
  • 287 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 05:53 AM

Keep up the good work.

I'm still waiting for my thieves who can wear hoods without being forced to wear armour, as well as improved undead summoning (where I can summon zombies and lesser skeleton warriors who actually wield swords), and refined fire and ice damage special effects (the last refinement to BG2 alone will make a lot of BG2 fans happy). :)
"If you remember me, then you must also remember what you did!"

~ Edge, Panzer Dragoon Saga

#3 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 30 March 2005 - 05:56 AM

I'm still waiting for my thieves who can wear hoods without being forced to wear armour, as well as improved undead summoning (where I can summon zombies and lesser skeleton warriors who actually wield swords)

I think both of these are done in Tutu.

and refined fire and ice damage special effects (the last refinement to BG2 alone will make a lot of BG2 fans happy).  :)

What do you mean? Like cold causing slowing effects in Diablo?

#4 Longinus

Longinus
  • 287 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 06:04 AM

I mean like the fire and ice damage effects seen in Icewind Dale. All we see in BG2 are pixelated blobs running up and down the height of anyone struck by a weapon that inflicts (fiery or freezing) elemental damage.

Edited by Longinus, 30 March 2005 - 06:06 AM.

"If you remember me, then you must also remember what you did!"

~ Edge, Panzer Dragoon Saga