Liches and Gelatinous Cubes, please.

-Galctygon
Posted Image

#42 T.G.Maestro

T.G.Maestro

Eclipse

• 4415 posts

Posted 30 May 2005 - 12:19 AM

Again Gal, is it possible if these two projects (WoRm's work and Bestial Animations) join hands? It would be for the better I think. ;)
Posted Image

Refinements v2 has been released!
Go and visit the website or the forum for more info!

Member of The Silver Star team.

#43 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 31 May 2005 - 08:44 AM

T.G. Maestro, I'd like to second that - WoRm's animations are too cool to be offered peicemeal across some Geoshitty server. They need to be packaged with Bestial Animations!

@ Galactygon - Aren't there already Liches in BG2?

#44 T.G.Maestro

T.G.Maestro

Eclipse

• 4415 posts

Posted 31 May 2005 - 08:51 AM

Aren't there already Liches in BG2?

There are two types already (the classical -and quite moronic- Lich with a basket on his head, and the elven Lich animation, used by the Shade Lord for example).
I have to admit that the NWN Lich looks cooler than these two though. ;)
Posted Image

#45 -The_Swordalizer-

-The_Swordalizer-

Posted 06 June 2005 - 04:16 AM

Has there been any movement on this? I like the sound of "flood the gates with custom content"!! :w00t:

Also, if WoRm is taking requests, I have heard there is a winged elf in HotU that would really help with a mod I am planning...

#46 -lordofworms-

-lordofworms-

Posted 11 June 2005 - 12:15 AM

Hello again...time for updates.
first I had to remove the Osyluth and Scarecrow animations out of necessity (space issues see above) but have replaced with 3 new animations
namely
Night Hag
Vedred_PC
Amel_PC

so download away...
a note though...in the screenshot Amel_PC has a Ion stone rotating around his head this is NOT included in the file...its a seperate custom content BAM that I created (what good's an ion stone anyway if you can't see it in all its glory?!!)
this will also be included later on. I will be asking Black Wyrm shortly if they can host my stuff because this way is tedious (=
besides the animations I have successfully ported 90% of IWD2 spells like firewall (thanks to cow on a rope vvc !) and such to BG2 not to mention spells like Prismatic wall...Prismatic sphere, Phantasmal killer, Tree-Shape,Gaseous form, Feign Death,the list goes on I think like about 40 new spells i added out of 2nd edition players handbook ...all created using 3dsmax for NEW spell animations (except the IWD2 spells which use the existing graphic)

also for the winged avarial elf request.
I will gladly create such an animation for you but you should be aware of several things.
It will be akin to acreature animation not a PC..in othr words...the colors will be SET on the animation also weapons are limited and armor will be static...so if you choose platemail (see below) and you equip leather armor he/she will still look like she/he is wearing plate.
so I would need to know
Male or female? Skin color,hair color,armor color,what kind of armor(leather,chain,plate?...because this is what he/she will look like with or without the actual armor on) prefered weapon,secondary weapon,range weapon.minor color(trim) major color(extra trim)
or if you own NWN just create your character and email me (lord_of_worms@yahoo.com) the character file(found in local vault in you NWN sub-directory)
actually...just email me anyways and I can explain more and get more input on your vision (-=
ok?
p.s. note on weapons...he/she DOESN't have to have BG2 style weapons..there are scyths,double bladed swords...whips,katanas,kukris etc in NWN...pretty much ANY style weapon..if its not in NWN i can most likely model it for ya from scratch.

also to galactylgon..
I ripped gelatinous cube for ya (screenshot and download to follow soon)
as well as 2 lich's (one main game,one custom from NWN Vault)
unless I can email it to you? (if you need it right away)
now on to the Downloads...

Vedred_PC Download

Amel_PC download

Night Hag Download

remember...this is time limited and space limited...get em' now.
if geoshitties says I've exceeded my bandwidth (whic is VERY common with them) you'll have to try again in a couple hours or email me and I can send em' direct.

enjoy!!!

WoRm

#47 -WoRm-

-WoRm-

Posted 11 June 2005 - 12:21 AM

don't forget to [right click...save file as...] if your having problems downloading from the links...
:whistling:

thanks (=

#48 -WoRm-

-WoRm-

Posted 11 June 2005 - 08:46 PM

I have been offered space @ Black Wyrm Lair so no more piecemeal updates...and downloads...
I will keep this thread active with updates and links if its okay with the admin.

but it will be nice to upload HUGE chunks of custom content rather then the limited ones at geocities...my bandwidth is already done for the day there..lol

anyways check it out here

#49 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 13 June 2005 - 09:29 AM

Result!!!!

I'm very impressed! New animations and spell effects rock, as they are so hard to do well. Mucho respect WoRm!!

And for the Avariel, just something generic so I can have a few without it looking wierd - you know, chain armour, longsword, light elven colours (blue/yellow/white). I'll e-mail you once I get net connected.

You know, this has actually got me thinking about buying NWN :)

#50 Deathsangel

Deathsangel

Living on Wings of Dreams

• Modder
  • 3089 posts

Posted 15 June 2005 - 10:21 AM

Send a PM to TheWizard. I am sure he will be glad to host them for you, if you ask nicely and polite.

[edit] Perhaps need to read more carefully. You are already at Blackwyrm

Edited by Deathsangel, 15 June 2005 - 10:29 AM.

Still modding the Mod for the Wicked... It is a big project you know... And I got sidetracked (several times) a bit... sorry.
However, as we all know, Evil never really sleeps.

Sentences marking (my) life:

Winds of change... Endure them, and in Enduring grow Stronger
It takes a fool to look for logic in a man's heart
Never question the sanity of the insane
The Harmony of Life is Chaos
Living on Wings of Dreams

(1st march 2009) SHS women over me:
Kat: if there were more guys that looked like you out here, people's offspring wouldnt be so damn ugly
Noctalys: you are adorable :P

~~ I love it, and I am humbled! Yay! ~~

#51 Ladejarl

Ladejarl
  • 12 posts

Posted 15 June 2005 - 10:51 AM

now on to the Tutorial:

Could you add something about shadows ?

#52 Chooch

Chooch
  • 16 posts

Posted 16 June 2005 - 10:54 PM

I would be interested in the Tree-Shape spell also if you have any dryads, nymphs or ents? :D

#53 -Borsook-

-Borsook-

Posted 17 June 2005 - 02:19 AM

This is amazing! I've seen a double-axe on one of the screenshots... how about importing greataxes? IWD2 has them but they used halabard animation which is awful... Once again Great Job!

#54 Child

Child

The new day is a great big fish.

• 233 posts

Posted 17 June 2005 - 06:29 AM

Can we give this guy a medal? OR a cash prize? Please?

And can we please have the ioun stone animations ASAP? they look great! (and i always wanted coloured lights flying round my head...)

Edited by Child, 17 June 2005 - 06:34 AM.

-C

Dovienya se sagain tovya

Sene sovya caba'donde ain dovienya

#55 SimDing0

SimDing0

GROUP ICON

• 1654 posts

Posted 17 June 2005 - 06:43 AM

And can we please have the ioun stone animations ASAP? they look great! (and i always wanted coloured lights flying round my head...)

Visible ioun stones are already available in D0Tweak:
http://www.pocketplane.net/sim/
Repeating cycle of pubes / no pubes.

A Comprehensive Listing of IE Mods

#56 -WoRm-

-WoRm-

Posted 17 June 2005 - 10:48 PM

Yes there are visual ion stones in the tweek pack but mine are different so its a personal preference, but they along with all spells i mentioned and a truckload on creatures/character animations will be uploaded in all by monday(june 20)

thanks again for the kind words and praises (it DOES mean alot to any modder)

WoRm

#57 T.G.Maestro

T.G.Maestro

Eclipse

• 4415 posts

Posted 21 June 2005 - 10:04 AM

thanks again for the kind words and praises (it DOES mean alot to any modder)

You deserve it for sure - good work! :thumb:
Posted Image

#58 oralpain

oralpain
  • 589 posts

Posted 24 July 2005 - 03:19 PM

Just noticed this thread and was wondering if you still had the moddles avaliable somewhere, as all the existing links are broken.

Looks like some top shelf conversion work so far.

#59 T.G.Maestro

T.G.Maestro

Eclipse

• 4415 posts

Posted 25 July 2005 - 03:33 AM

You can find WoRm's work over at forums.blackwyrmlair.net. ;)
Posted Image

#60 Gwendolyne

Gwendolyne
  • Administrator
  • 1016 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 11:09 AM

Hello

I am trying to import the NWN DracoLich into BG.
I am using Blender.
Does anybody know if I can find a plug-in which could help me ?

Thanks...

CARPE DIEM ....

In progress : Menace sur le Royaume de Diamant Éternel there.