Err...Drizzt Romance Mod anyone?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 -Drizzt Fangirl-

-Drizzt Fangirl-

Posted 21 April 2005 - 01:52 PM

Can anyone tell me if there is a Drizzt romance mod! I can't live without my Drizzty-muffin! *sniff* :crying: Or is anyone going to make one? The answer is probably no but I'm gonna' ask anyway...and I don't know how to mod so I can't make one for myself... :(

#2 Mabnuln

Mabnuln
  • 31 posts

Posted 21 April 2005 - 02:36 PM

Can anyone tell me if there is a Drizzt romance mod! I can't live without my Drizzty-muffin! *sniff* :crying: Or is anyone going to make one? The answer is probably no but I'm gonna' ask anyway...and I don't know how to mod so I can't make one for myself... :(

View Post

Not as hard to mod as you think- I thought I could not- look at my thread just a little down for advise and links to tutorials- unless you mean writing. I have not read Salatory's books (I know I spelt that name wrong- and probably have it wrong anyway :)) so could not help you.

#3 NiGHTMARE

NiGHTMARE
  • 2328 posts

Posted 21 April 2005 - 03:32 PM

How would you overcome the fact he's deeply in love with Catti-Bri?

#4 AnnabelleRose

AnnabelleRose

The great pretender... of modding!

• Modder
  • 2083 posts

Posted 21 April 2005 - 04:40 PM

How would you overcome the fact he's deeply in love with Catti-Bri?

View Post

I was wondering that too. Seems it would either require DRASTIC changes to Drizzt himself, or you could aways make Catti-Bri a Baalspawn?

:huh:

Trying to figure that out makes my heard hurt. In the bad way.

- The transitioned former modder once known as MTS.

#5 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 21 April 2005 - 05:03 PM

Well Catta Brie could have a little accident... :shifty:

#6 -Drizzt Fangirl-

-Drizzt Fangirl-

Posted 21 April 2005 - 05:04 PM

hmm...well in the newer books there is this new elf chick he has fallen for so he must not be THAT in love with Catta Brie.

#7 Child

Child

The new day is a great big fish.

• 233 posts

Posted 23 April 2005 - 06:05 AM

hmm...well in the newer books there is this new elf chick he has fallen for so he must not be THAT in love with Catta Brie.

View Post

i) So how do u get rid of the new elf chick that he HAS fallen in love with???

ii) ARGH! Can't u put *DRIZZT SPOILER* in there or something :(
-C

Dovienya se sagain tovya

Sene sovya caba'donde ain dovienya

#8 -Drizzt Fangirl-

-Drizzt Fangirl-

Posted 23 April 2005 - 07:23 AM

View Post

i) So how do u get rid of the new elf chick that he HAS fallen in love with???

ii) ARGH! Can't u put *DRIZZT SPOILER* in there or something :(

View Post

Ooops! :( I am very sorry! *Decides to shut up and not do anything else stupid*

#9 Seifer

Seifer

The best Anti-Paladin weapon is a tin opener...!

• 4505 posts

Posted 23 April 2005 - 09:55 AM

Good idea, the iea is frankly absurd and there is no reason for him to be in the game as it is.

how come you always look so damn cool in every photo I see you in?!?

Speaking of modding, I listened to IER 3 yesterday, so you can have another quote for your signature: how come you sound so damn cool, as well as look it? It's unfair. Seriously.

Still a cyberjock, still hacking the matrix, still unsure of what that means.

TeamBG member - http://www.teambg.eu

#10 Mabnuln

Mabnuln
  • 31 posts

Posted 23 April 2005 - 02:03 PM

He is an easter egg. However, it does make some since- who else would be a powerful enough ally to aid you against the danm vampress?

#11 Chevalier

Chevalier

Knight of the Realms

• Modder
  • 2405 posts

Posted 23 April 2005 - 02:17 PM

Well,

There is the Drizzt Mod out now and a Romance for the mod would be good.

I Ride for the King!

a.k.a. Chev

#12 NiGHTMARE

NiGHTMARE
  • 2328 posts

Posted 23 April 2005 - 02:35 PM

He is an easter egg.  However, it does make some since- who else would be a powerful enough ally to aid you against the danm vampress?

View Post

Elminster, Khelben, the seven sisters, Danilo Thann, numerous other Harpers, Peirgeiron the Paldinson, Cadderly, and at least a hundred other people... many of whom could actually have a plausible reason to be in Amn.

#13 Archmage Silver

Archmage Silver

Master of The Art

• 6654 posts

Posted 24 April 2005 - 04:27 AM

Elminster, Khelben, the seven sisters, Danilo Thann, numerous other Harpers, Peirgeiron the Paldinson, Cadderly, and at least a hundred other people... many of whom could actually have a plausible reason to be in Amn.

Indeed. And Cadderly hates vampires A lot-.

#14 Zanari

Zanari
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 May 2005 - 08:19 AM

Awe :(

I think a Drizzit romance would be great. :)

#15 afireinside

afireinside
  • 64 posts

Posted 23 May 2005 - 12:25 AM

this could be such a cool mod.

ps did anyone pickpocket drizzt in bg1? you can blag his 2 swords, 20 oil of speeds and 20 healing potions.
I'M NINJA Posted Image you can't see me

#16 Shadowhawke

Shadowhawke

Starlight Seeker

• Modder
  • 1568 posts

Posted 27 May 2005 - 05:23 AM

I guess this would be interesting if made, however I agree with Archmage Silver and Nightmare. There are a lot more people who would be in Amn that would actually make sense D&D wise to help you with Bodhi. But as Mabnuln siad, Drizzt is an Easter Egg because his character is so well known. And cool :) ^_^

Through lightning, travel shadow,
Through hell and all above,
Surviving sword and arrow,
Bound stronger by the love

And in the end a witness,
To where the death has lain,
Silent through the sorrow,
Where innocents lie slain

#17 Erephine

Erephine

leit aš lķfi

• 1912 posts

Posted 27 May 2005 - 08:44 AM

Besides, I think it originated as a staff internal joke. :lol:

"I'll keep that in mind. Tell me, have you seen a, ah... a pink war hammer in the vicinity during your travels?"

崇高滑稽
·

#18 AstraKiseki

AstraKiseki
  • 94 posts

Posted 07 June 2005 - 07:44 AM

There is another easter egg with Drizzt. Name your character Drizzt, lower your rep to under 8 before when you meet Drizzt, and he'll attack you saying that you are ruining his repuation. ;)

my Drizzty-muffin!

View Post

Well, SOMEONE is more obsessive than myself. And this is coming from a girl whose first crush was Drizzt in 6th grade. :rolleyes: :D

My dear, try other elf romances. If you desire an drow so badly, work with Solafien (yes, I *know* I misspelled his name). If you can handle an alien elf (and a possible addiction to another book series), I suggest Tsujatha.
Everyone lives in a fantasy, we're just more obvious than others.

Ano-kun wa kawaii desu yo!

Tired of thief-mages? How about trying out a wide-eyed young man more than a few picklocks up his sleeve?

Parn Celoair

#19 Ismail

Ismail

Squirrel Pride Worldwide!

• 423 posts

Posted 12 June 2005 - 11:33 PM

Not only is Drizzt terribly out of place... but Catti-Brie, for example, would be well in her 40ies or somesuch there. I know I've read only one Drizzt book (and that was more than enough, thank you very much), but Catti was fighting there as well - and it was during the Time of Troubles, which'd be 20 or more years before BGII
Lahinguväljal joome, raisk!

#20 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 25 August 2005 - 10:37 PM

I`m all for a Drizzt romance and he could be there just to investigate.....that there might be a bhalspawn in Amn(they are supposedly going to destroy the world)
We cant have that now can we:-)
Cattie-Brie is with wulfgar not Drizzt and doesnt he deserve a little adventure and happiness...of his own(or must he be forever alone :-()......If I knew how to mod I`d do it myself and you would be surprised at how many people would jump at the chance to play it..even if only to have him around......

Just my two sence...

Zanari